Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Sun, 18 May 2003 11:57 Go to next message
who would be interested in going out to a test and tune night together? I would like to meet some people from these forums but there aren't many people from the sunshine coast. (if any) my car isn't finished yet but won't be long now! So who would be interested?
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Sun, 18 May 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give me 8 months and i'll be in it Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Sun, 18 May 2003 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so cool1, what sort of car do you have and what sort of work are you getting done in the next 8 months? Razz
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Sun, 18 May 2003 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22
ST205 3S-GTE
Massive front brakes
Other stuff Rolling Eyes
Getting my licence back Sad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Sun, 18 May 2003 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kewl mate,
sounds like a nice conversion. we will organise another in about 8 months Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Sun, 18 May 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries! I'm actually due to get my licence back on the 5th of November, but it all comes down to how busy the courts are Confused
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 19 May 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi i live on the sunshine coast in noosa i have a ta22 and putting a 2tg in in the next 8 months aswell i will be interested in testing it out, were do you guys live email me j_a_s_o_n_m_a_r_s_h_a_l_l@hotmail.com or add me if you have msn..
jason
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 19 May 2003 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id be up for the meet bit but i dont think a stock 18rc would be up for drags.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 19 May 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd love to come alone for a look
keep us posted on dates & times Shocked
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 19 May 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that should be "along" not "alone".

me fail english, thats umpossible
silverfox
Regular

November 2002

Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Tue, 20 May 2003 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd be interested as well
it would be good to be out with some other toymods ppl that could help me and give me advice with my celica
i've got a 74 TA22 in the works at the moment that will be finished soon *hopefully* and i'd love to take it out for a run or 2
BansheeBuzz
Regular

January 2003
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Wed, 21 May 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be interested when ive got my new engine finished for my bike Very Happy

I would love to blow off some street cars down the quarter with a 350cc 2 stroke Laughing
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Sat, 24 May 2003 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I'm up for it.
I've decided to just take it easy on my '22 for a while and not bother about putting in a hilux diff and a tricked 4speed auto.
Insted I'll just get the diff lapped and I'm rebuilding a 5speed for it.
I'll save all the real go fast bits for the drag celica under the house.
So count me in.
ttsoarer
Regular

I supported Toymods

September 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Sat, 24 May 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys

i live on the sunny coast and im in for any organised events

it would be good to get some things happening up here

i drve to bwcp some weekends mooloolaba and noosa. I drive a soarer with toymds sticker in the middle of windscreen, say hi if ya see us round

AmperSand
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 26 May 2003 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I regularly frequent willowbank test and tunes.

I drive a White mk3 Supra (GA70) (with something a lil different done to it)

Its got a big "TURBO SQUID" sticker on it.. you cant miss it Smile

If ya see me there.. just come over and say "Hi, its such and such from toymods" and i'd be happy to have a chat Smile

Anyways.. much work to be done.. *waddles off*
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 26 May 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak yeah i would like to try something like that. pity i blew up my 4agte, i am rebuilding it though. might have to pull out all the stereo in 8 months so i can whoop cool1's arse... Evil or Very Mad

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~feral4.mr2/mypic23.jpg
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 26 May 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Mon, 26 May 2003 21:25

might have to pull out all the stereo in 8 months so i can whoop cool1's arse... Evil or Very Mad

In my best homer voice, Bahhh hahahaha Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 26 May 2003 11:37]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 26 May 2003 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BansheeBuzz wrote on Wed, 21 May 2003 20:32

ill be interested when ive got my new engine finished for my bike Very Happy

I would love to blow off some street cars down the quarter with a 350cc 2 stroke Laughing

is this a road bike or trail bike? if road bike, then yes you will win. if trail, then i would like to race you Smile
King of Cool
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 26 May 2003 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep I'd be interested. Run an RA65 just been rebuilt.
Live at brissy but frequent the sunshine coast.

KoC
Troy
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Racer-X
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Mon, 26 May 2003 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in for the one in about 8 months for my celica, but if anybody goes out any time soon i'll bring my sigma-arti out for a run hohoho Laughing
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Thu, 05 June 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just checked the willowbank site and there is another round of the 4,6 and rotor series on the 12th of July. I will just check with them to see if it is a test and tune as well. I think it is though. So...if all things go well, my car should be on the road by then. So who is up for it?
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: expressions of interest for a toyota drag meet Thu, 05 June 2003 10:13 Go to previous message
ok if I get my 5 speed built by then and another diff in then you'll see me there, but I don't think so, no that soon.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Yellow AE86
Next Topic:QLD race tracks
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:26:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057170391082764 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.