Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » turbo manifolds?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  turbo manifolds? Thu, 27 June 2002 12:45 Go to next message
Freak has anyone got any pics or specs of thier/a turbo manifold to fit the ze? i just want to look at different designs, one that fits into a aw-11 would be best. thanks.
my e-mail: feral4.mr2@optusnet.com.au

[Updated on: Fri, 28 June 2002 07:46] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: turbo minifolds? Thu, 27 June 2002 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't find any pics of mine, and its away for a few days getting HPC'd. I can try and take some happy snaps when I get it back if you'd like though. Wink
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: turbo minifolds? Thu, 27 June 2002 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak yeah thank's that would be good. Smile
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: turbo minifolds? Fri, 28 June 2002 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do my best - although I got a call today saying I wouldn't have my parts back till next wednesday No No No
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: turbo manifolds? Sun, 30 June 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak well after looking at the, mr2 owners club forum, i've decided to go either a basic log design, or one simular to a log but with #1 and #4 into the same pipe, #3 and #2 into the same pipe b4 the turbo so apparently the pulses into the turbo will be equal the firing pattern (1342), i'm not worried about equal length runners, as i'm in no need for extremely high horses. the turbo flange will be put right over to the geabox side of the manifold, facing down. just have to take the pic to my mate to make for me. (can't wait to put it all in!!) Grin
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Re: turbo manifolds? Sun, 30 June 2002 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey feral...

are u going to run standard computer??? or a/m?

im thinking od getting rid of the blower to make way for some turbs.. when u get a price on the mani... let us know.. cause can u get two made???
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: turbo manifolds n ecu Mon, 01 July 2002 00:02 Go to previous message
Freak yeah, i'll just use the ze ecu, for a while (as long as it works properly) i cant afford a a/m one. (until i check sat's lotto ticket.? maybe)
as for the maifold, i dont think my friend wants to make a lot,(sorry) it's not his usual line of work, i have managed to get him to do one for me as he's making one for he's son's ze (in a carolla), and i've been helping him on a few things. but once it's made i will post a pic to see if it's simular to what others use on there aw-11's.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Flares
Next Topic:wiring
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:00:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045320987701416 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.