Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
3TGTEU for sale- SOLD Sat, 07 June 2003 04:53 Go to next message
Due to the chances of getting a 3TGTEU engineered in my celica being almost nil, i'm putting it up for sale. Fully rebuilt, new rings, new bearings, all new gaskets, chains, cleaned injectors, stock computer and knock completely checked over. Includes everything required to drop in a TA22 celica except gearbox, acclerator cable and modified engine mount. The engine has done close to nil kms (not even run in). It runs fine, has perfect compression, no smoke, no problems, can hear running. In adelaide, SA. only serious buyers please. Can email photos on request.

Engine has been sold

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2003 08:59]

Send a private message to this user    
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sat, 07 June 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya rob, depending on the price of transport, i would probably be extremly interrested in taking that of your hands.
could you please send pics to juzzo84@hotmail.com
we may be able to work something out with the gt spoiler
thankyou
justin
tanman
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sat, 07 June 2003 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's stopping you from getting it engineered?
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sat, 07 June 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the limit the nice people at the bank put on my credit card...

my celica has stock suspension, brakes, driveline, last time i called a recommended engineer he quoted me something rediculous like $1500 just to get everything tested. Im getting sick of people charging rediculous prices because they don't want to touch a 30yr old jap car. My car is also getting some surface rust around the windscreen, which won't go down too well Crying or Very Sad

Im thinking of updating my celica to something newer soon anyway, like an ST162.
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sun, 08 June 2003 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who did the rebuild? what did it cost? and what kind of price were you wanting?
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sun, 08 June 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The block was recondition by my brother whos a mechanic (been a mechanic for 4yrs, rebuilt a few engines b4 mine), and I had the head reconditioned by john moyles motor engineering, who also checked everything else out while they had it (clearances, oil pump, cam timing, pressure tested). so labour wise it cost me about $450, then I had S&M auto elec check everything electrical out on the engine and fix up the computer and loom for $550.
Parts wise the engine set me back at least $2k. I've still got all the receipts. I'm wanting about $1800 for the engine, loom, ecu, turbo +spares.
purple_ta22_75
Occasional Poster

February 2003
icon9.gif  Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Tue, 10 June 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so rob........... Rolling Eyes not telling me about the sale "a" well then if thats how you feel....... you know the real potential is here.. see how much did your arms hurt on the last cruise pushing my car around Laughing anyways, i'd love to buy but my money is now going on holidays and ill do the big rebuild/upgrade after that.. but you never know it may still be there well hopefully for you it isnt. i would if i wasnt going away Crying or Very Sad catch you soon ps ask brendon for your invite he knows what im talking bout see ya purple people eater..
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Wed, 11 June 2003 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i wasn't going to tell you about it, can't have you driving a celica faster than mine!! I'll never live it down. and yeah my arms did get tired, maybe as tired as your middle finger everytime I overtake you Twisted Evil ! thats when my car is on the road Rolling Eyes

thanks for the invite, i'll be there, not sure what as yet Very Happy
nik3t
Regular

January 2003
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Fri, 13 June 2003 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do u want for just the engine... dont need turbo,comp etc..
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Fri, 13 June 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
won't be able to sell the computer separate, so i guess i would be looking for around $1500+postage without the turbo.
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sat, 14 June 2003 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in this... or how about yer whole car??? im in adelaide, u said u were going to upgrade???? other wise ill take the 3t off ya hands, with in the next month i will have some cash coming in. So would that be cool???
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sat, 14 June 2003 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, someones putting a deposit down on the engine tommorrow but the car might be for sale in a few weeks time. Its got a few spots of rust on the front windowseal, but apart from that its in good condition, a lot has been spent on it. I could email u some pics aswell as some details of the car if you want..
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sun, 15 June 2003 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad damn it...

well hay if this dude falls through, then im still way interested in this engine... coz i need to put something in my ra23... yer still interested in yer car dude, send pics and also pics of the bad places...

this dude thats buying the engine in adelaide??? my have to bust some knee caps... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy oh well...
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Fresh 3TGTEU for sale Sun, 15 June 2003 01:42 Go to previous message
new question just in... i would be very interested in the 22 if the 2t-geu came with it... with the car do i get the whole efi thing???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RWD 4AGE with loom and pics
Next Topic:FS: Gen three 3SGE + bits
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 00:53:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063278675079346 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.