Classifieds » Miscellaneous » sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Mon, 09 June 2003 23:28 Go to next message
as the title says.

i need to move them asap so make an offer.......if you want them that is.....

cheers

gabe
  Send a private message to this user    
dtcng
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Tue, 10 June 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the diff an oz spec open centre or jap spec lsd and is it just the diff or whole rear end ?
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Tue, 10 June 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah mate the diff is an oz spec. and its the whole rear end but im willing to seperate it
cheers

gabe
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Tue, 10 June 2003 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what engine is it ?

im in perth

u got any other sprinter parts ?
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Wed, 11 June 2003 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a 4a(carby)
have heaps of 4age/4agze bits and a few sprinter bits
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Wed, 11 June 2003 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got a uncracked clock surround? Smile
lol
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Wed, 11 June 2003 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after the rear parcel shelf u got it ?

and an uncracked dash ...(im dreaming)hahah

or some unfaded door handles (dreaming again!)

let me know mate

will come down to pick it up

dtcng
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Thu, 12 June 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give you 70 bucks for diff and axles, where abouts in perth are you? I am interested in some of the other parts you may have for sale.

Alem i saw your sprinter getting the ecu installed, where did you get the front splitter from ?

Cheers
Wayne
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Thu, 12 June 2003 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh cool cool
I got the splitter from a couple over east who make them..
PM me if you want their details.. They do the rear drift wing and splitter and eventually side skirts when they find a pair to copy..
Have you seen a blue/silver 2 tone 86 in perth with full bodykit? Ive seen it twice.. I thought it was you to be honest but saw the owner up close go past one day and i relised it wasnt Smile It looks quite nice Smile
1bam777
Regular

May 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Thu, 12 June 2003 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah... seen that same one too... thought it was in the quokka a few weeks back. 4AC with a TRD LSD or something like that...

gabe--> what GE/GZE bits have you got?

dtcng--> How's the green beast?

sprinta--> got a pair of skirts on the car.... when I strip the car back, I'll let you know... Cool

[Updated on: Thu, 12 June 2003 11:33]

Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Thu, 12 June 2003 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your a legend Smile Thanx dude
I saw you in osbourne park once driving around but i was in a work ute so i woulda looked like a knob if i waved my arms around and stuff haha Smile Looks very nice Smile
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Thu, 12 June 2003 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinta - negative on the clock surround(though i know a guy with one, no its not for sale!)

gtstar - no uncracked dash and a fat yes to the parcel shelf, its in good nick too Shocked Shocked Shocked

1bam777 - have heaps of ge/ze bits, original rwd 4age complete, aww there is bloody heaps of gear, tell me what u need, and ill tell u yay or nay. theres manifolds and flywheels and gearboxes and supercharges and blocks and various heads disk brake rear ends(not lsd)

cheers
gabe
moo4AGZETA22
Regular

April 2003
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Fri, 13 June 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Do you have the support bracket bit that goes from the gearbox to the bellhousing? Also a starter motor? These questions relate to the 4A engine and Sprinter T50.
I've also PM you.

Cheers,
Justin Rolling Eyes
dtcng
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Fri, 13 June 2003 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1bam777: the green beast is still sitting in shed with lots of bits off it and just waiting for me to get off me ass and do some work to it, the black one on the other hand is almost finished tuning and will be ready for the allfours track day next weekend

gabe: i've pm'd you my details in regards to the diff, just waiting to hear back

sprinta: nah wasnt me though i'll be back on the road shortly
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Fri, 13 June 2003 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its cool, I bought a clock surround brand new from toyota for $15.. Not too bad.. Had to get it from melbourne but arrived in 1 day.. yay Smile

Check ya PM Gabe Smile

Us Perthies should meet one day!
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: sprinter engine and diff in perth *urgent sale* Fri, 13 June 2003 09:15 Go to previous message
gabe PMed you

sprinta good idea would like to check out what kinda setups u guys have

just bought my sprinter 2 months ago already sick of the 4AC .. haha

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:jza70 1jzgte manual ecu
Next Topic:ct20 turbo from 3tgte
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:08:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053591728210449 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar