Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

icon2.gif  Sleeka Spares Thu, 23 May 2002 00:58 Go to next message
Great news .......
Sleeka Spares are now a official sponsor of the Bluewire project.
I find they are very helpfull on any thing Celica
eg : TA22,TA23,TA28,RA40,RA60.
And lots of 18RG Twin Cams. Smile

SLEEKA SPARES
Unit 5/18 Lanford st
Pooraka 5095
PH : 08 8359 6446

Send a private message to this user    
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sleeka Spares Thu, 23 May 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm... i might have to give them a ring about an 18RG soon then.
I gather they dont have a web page?
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sleeka Spares Tue, 11 June 2002 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey.. M.W.P.
Sorry i don't think they have a webpage.... Rolling
But David wiil look after you on that 18RG.
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sleeka Spares Tue, 23 July 2002 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey now you can email David at SLEEKA SPARES for any celica part you need sleeka@picknowl.com.au ....SLEEKA SPARES Website coming soon.

Allso Breton & Sonia are pritty fair on price when it comes to celica engine mods at FOURS N MORE allso at the same shop.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 January 2003 11:52]

Kach22
Regular

February 2003
Re: Sleeka Spares Sun, 23 March 2003 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, really nice people who just tell you how it is. No dicking around. They are heaps busy all the time so be patient and you will get what you want. They definately know their stuff, can rely on correct information from all of them. Very helpful, not to mention 5 mins from my house which helps!!!!!!
I'm gonna be looking to get a sponsor to for Kach22 once I tidy up the paint and finish my mods and get the turbo fixed, modified. With a few drag titles and a show trophy and interest about town I should find a business who I am willing to deck my paint with and them willing to help with a few costs.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sleeka Spares Mon, 24 March 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep much respect for the guys at sleeka spares esp. dave, he's been a big help for my 18rgeu project with little details and also got a few parts thru them and was happy with the prices.

cheers boys, at least theres one workshop representing the oldskool celicas 100%.
keep up the good work
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sleeka Spares Mon, 24 March 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant say enough about these guys. they have helped me from an engine conversion to a $300 celica. they are always willing to take the time to speak to me and give me valuable information. they are always busy and therefore always booked out. time is a virtue which i found out from my ke10 but having said that they look at all the possibilities before rushing ahead. they always have the customers wishes and not there pockets at heart. i would like to recommend them strongly to anyone, thank them for all the help they have given me over the last few years and wish them best of luck in the future (esp. with a lil red ke10 rolla Rolling Eyes)
poida
Regular

July 2002
Re: Sleeka Spares Wed, 26 March 2003 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree, dave has always been very helpful in helping me with any parts and information i have needed. His prices are very reasonable and they often price match.

Brenton and Sonya have been very happy to give me advice even though they are always flat out. Good to see some friendly people in the industry!
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: Sleeka Spares Sat, 05 April 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they sound interesting... do they sell pannels, grills, dashes etc.????? i guess ill just have to give them a call... could be just what im after
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sleeka Spares Thu, 10 April 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I travelled all the way from vic to see these fellas - met with dave i think it was and we had a great chat - he was very helpful and friendly

I think i saw Poida's Ta22 there ( bdark blue , 3tgte , simmons chromies ?) and my jaw fell to the floor .. If id know it was for sale - id have bought it instead of my GT4 ! ( well , maybe not - but it would have been REAL close )Going over again at easter -s o i might drop in for a gudday .

Stuart
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sleeka Spares Fri, 13 June 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know what Brenton's surname is, please?

faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sleeka Spares Fri, 13 June 2003 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep sure do but why do you want to know?
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sleeka Spares Fri, 13 June 2003 08:20 Go to previous message
Why not give Brenton a call.... Smile
Fours N More
Ph (08) 8260 2011
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Quality Game!!
Next Topic:really intelligent fuel theif