Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Thu, 12 June 2003 13:47 Go to next message
http://www.flat-6.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?mode=v iewtopic&topic=4252&forum=16&start=0

Read the posts on page 1 then goto page 3 for the biggest OWNAGE you will see in quite some time! Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Thu, 12 June 2003 13:47]

Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Thu, 12 June 2003 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahaha, can you imagine the looks on the faces of those people who bagged them out.

Excuse me sir, do you mind bending over..you're about to be f**ked Razz
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Thu, 12 June 2003 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked LOL
feeva
Occasional Poster

June 2003

icon14.gif  Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Thu, 12 June 2003 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jealousy is a curse
and revenge is oh so sweet
particularly when u dont even have to try
i love it Laughing Laughing Laughing
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Thu, 12 June 2003 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe, flat six takes it in the ass!

the dude shoulddve put:

2cool4scool
0wn3d y00

on that little bit of paper Razz not some dumb smiliy Smile

damn i hate rich people!

ed

[Updated on: Thu, 12 June 2003 16:10]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Thu, 12 June 2003 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder if you have to have a small schlong to be rich Rolling Eyes
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Thu, 12 June 2003 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL was wondering how long it would take you to write something like that Cool1!!
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Thu, 12 June 2003 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All I can say is "Bend over and grab your ankles guys"
but hey... they all deserved it...
I must say tho that he could of picked a better forum... I not sure that Flat-6 is the place for him.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, Flat-6 is the perfect place for him, look at all the useful responses he got once people removed their heads from their arses Laughing
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn IO hope he used Lube when he jamed that up their ass !

If you wanna see his new Posche BTW there a new thread up Smile All that money and not a Toyota in site..... The boy needs help !
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon11.gif  Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
0wz0r3d, big time!

Me, I prolly would've reacted the same way as all the others.... Glad he doesn't own a Toyota and lives in Australia... hehe
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey at least he wasn't asking ford questions lol...... Rolling Eyes

Sorry My bad I couldn't help it Embarassed I never get to stir trouble anymore Sad

dylusion
Regular

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is quite the setup in his mini... ferrari.. yum, but did any of you computer buffs notice is monitor setup??? it was shall we say PHAT!@! Evil or Very Mad
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

BTW, have I told you's all about my Group A powered, 20 valve Trueno panda that rev's all the way up to 11,000 RPM that's sittin in my garage? [2Cool4Dole]

Seriously though, that's probably all his dad's money - did he win Gold lotto or sumthin'? Cuz that's probably what I'd spend my money on if I ever do ... Smile
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is the funniest thing I've seen for ages!

thanks!

love the call "if you've got all that money why don't you buy yourself a haircut and a new T-shirt"

"ahh... the T-shirt is Armani! Here is a pic of the tag!!!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
FreaK
Regular

September 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAYUMN!!!

Nark bumped me this on ICQ, and I went and read a few pages... hola!! what a garage!

But on the post thing - the kid mighta done a TON better without bragging aboot being 18...

I *do* want a '76 911C with a 930T in it

And the new "supercar" Boxter (in North American trim) was unable to keep pace with the Toronto Supra Club on a "fun run" - or at least the driver couldn't do it. lol

But you know what it's like when you get 30-ish Supra owners together on one stretch of multi-lane road. lmao.

the damn Porsche and a Firebird or 2 tried (and failed) to run like that. lol. The Boxter almost took 3 of us out when we had a sudden whoa-down moment (slinky traffic)

So I like Porsche, but I love my Supra! This kid might have the $$ to have the toys, but I guarentee he will never get the joy of building something that will outrun his dad's 80K toys. lmao.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The kid has something to learn about humility. That said, lucky him for being able to jam in in their ass. I can comfortably say I would have been one of the skeptics!

Question for Rod: I'm thinking about putting a 302 in an MA61.....

Very Happy

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPEEDCORE wrote on Fri, 13 June 2003 09:06

LoL was wondering how long it would take you to write something like that Cool1!!

Laughing What are you trying to say? Rolling Eyes
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But Dave, all V8's are crap .....except for the 1UZ Razz

sarcasm off.

hahaha that post was damn amusing, a tool, but a tool that gave me amusement nevertheless.
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a freak that guy is!

I don't care if he has a bloody ferrari! he is a wanker full stop!

I suspect if he had to work for all that himself, he would understand the concept of humility.. I hope he knows how to drive...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Fri, 13 June 2003 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Owned bigtime! He has some sweet cars there!! On the computer monitor note, those apple 21" widescreens costs a mint, as would that huge flatscreen, but I spose if you got a vanquish & a ferrari plus other cars in your garage then....who cares Razz
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Sat, 14 June 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Error - The forum/topic you selected does not exist. Please go back and try again."

It wont let me in. Mad
sleeka73
Regular

April 2003

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Sat, 14 June 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was some talk about them deleting the thread because it was an embarressment to the flat-6 community Laughing too bad if it was deleted thats gotta be some sort of record for replys and views,even if the guy was a c0ck Rolling Eyes
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Sat, 14 June 2003 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a few pics for the people that missed out.

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/whitegze/45476091.jpg

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/whitegze/48156347.jpg

The kid definately bent them all over, but regardless he is a complete tosser.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2003 05:56]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Sat, 14 June 2003 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those pics remind me of "Ferris Bueler's Day Off"...
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Sat, 14 June 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha lets just put dads car on jacks and wind the odo back!!!
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18 y.o with Supercar Owns Flat-6 community.... :) Sat, 14 June 2003 15:01 Go to previous message
HAha,

But... That's not his dad's car...

This is: Shocked
http://users.bigpond.net.au/reaper/12809580.jpg
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Buying this car this week, tell me what you think
Next Topic:2 Fast 2 Furious - What is your opinion?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:24:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061020851135254 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.