Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 23 May 2003 03:12 Go to next message
When: Sunday, 22nd June, NEW TIME 10:00am.
Where: Berowra, the old toll gates/beggining of old pac.
Destination: Newcastle via the Central Coast.

It's been a while since we've made a treck to Newwy, and we went on a sat last time so we missed all the action.
We'll meet at the berowra toll gates at 10:00am, and I suggest everyone gets in a big breakfast, because we won't be stopping for a feed until we get to Newcastle.
UPDATE: We'll leave the truck stop at 10:30am (SHARP!!!) and head up the old pacific hwy, making a quick regroup stop just after Old Sydney Town, so get ready to pull over once you see the sign.
We keep following the signs to Gosford, which we'll pass through at around 11:20am. At the end of the main road through Gosford there's a roundabout, just start following signs to Terrigal & The Entrance now.
If traffic's keeping us all split up we'll have another quick regroup at Foresters Beach, which is a minute or 2 after the Terrigal turnoff, which we don't want to take. If we're still all together in a group we might miss this one.
Continue up to & through the Entrance, which we should hit at about 12-12:20, wether we make a stop or not & will get fun with sunday traffic, but once again just follow signs, this time look for signs to Budgewoi & Toukley. After we cross the bridge out of the Entrance we'll make another regroup at a big carpark on the left, straight after the bridge.
Keep heading north, through Toukley & Budgewoi, then right at a big intersection (follow the signs to Newcastle!) and whatch out for a SPEED CAMERA!!!

Then a meet up at Swansea Maccas sounds like an ok idea, but we'll have to make it quick if anyone wants to get food. I'll prolly grab something quick, & save a bit of room for some of celicamads sausages. Smile

Once we meet up with the locals I'll leave it up to them to lead the way, we'll do some cruising & try to find somewhere to park in a group & continue whatever plans we have. The official part of the cruise will end here but as mentioned above celicamad has offered a bit of a BBQ at his place, so you can choose to cruise, or those that fail to bail can stay to play. Smile

I'll have maps on the day, that also include the way home via the Freeway, bring you CBS & be there nice & early!
See ou there!!!!

[Updated on: Sun, 29 June 2003 13:26]

Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Fri, 23 May 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, i'll be up for this one!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Fri, 23 May 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel, what time do you reckon I would get home from this cruise???
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Fri, 23 May 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll definitly try and be there.
finish work at 12:00, so I'll probably fang it up the f3 for a little while, and try and catch up to you guys at one of the regrouping stops.

I'll also have to leave you in newy for a while to visit a very nice girl, but I'll catch up again in the evening to check out the cars (I'll just follow the sirens Smile)
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Fri, 23 May 2003 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOH!!!

If only the Winter Magic Festival wasn't the night before Sad
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Fri, 23 May 2003 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jjust a quick question to help clear things up. Is it June or July? As you have June in your heading but the message says July!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Sat, 24 May 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy, the date is Sunday 22nd JUNE...
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Mon, 26 May 2003 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, June it is, sorry about that. Smile

Ben, it'll take up to 2 hours to get home from Newcastle (more if you don't live close to the freeway), so it's all up to when we leave. We'll be getting there around 5ish I reckon, so we'll have plenty of time to have dinner there, so we might all be bored & ready to go early anyway.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Mon, 26 May 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Mon, 26 May 2003 11:51

we might all be bored & ready to go early anyway.

Well, it IS Newcastle after all! Laughing Razz

Wouldn't mind making it to this one, although I might be coming home from Coff's that morning so could be a bit pushed for time..
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Mon, 26 May 2003 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my presence may be felt on this cruise.
justin Cool
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Mon, 26 May 2003 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okey dokey then... I'll definately be there...
Mijbril
Regular

April 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Tue, 27 May 2003 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't do it much as I'd love to.

Mother lives in Newcastle, she'll know I'm within 50km (she can sense these things) & will put a police roadblock on all incoming roads with orders given to all police that that I visit my mother or I can't leave......
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Tue, 27 May 2003 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
newcastle is like hoon mecca on a sunday
is quite a sight really
should be a good cruise and ill be there Smile

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Tue, 27 May 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should leave earlier if possible. Need to be in newcastle by about 3-4 oclock, then yuor garenteed at least a couple of hours of cruising.
I'll be there (on the cruise) if i dont meeet you in newy.

Matt

FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Wed, 28 May 2003 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in newcastle guys and iam telling you the best time to cruise around the foreshore were all the cars hang out is about 2pm or 3pm it gets packed around then. As for the fuzz there ant that many around not half as bad as sydney.Smile

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Thu, 29 May 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn I can't make it, forgot I have a paintball game on that weekend Sad
tanman
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Thu, 29 May 2003 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote: We'll be getting there around 5ish I reckon, so we'll have plenty of time to have dinner there, so we might all be bored & ready to go early anyway.

I would definetly aim at getting there earlier than 5. Otherwise you may as well not come and you will get bored.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:29]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Thu, 29 May 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time does the action start?

EDIT: and finish?

[Updated on: Thu, 29 May 2003 07:15]

Muriel
Occasional Poster

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Thu, 29 May 2003 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will hopefully be there if not ill catch up wil you guys along the way..
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Thu, 29 May 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

As for the fuzz there ant that many around not half as bad as sydney

That would have to be the understatement of the CENTURY .
SORRY but these boys dont know the local area .And are likely to get booked

The foreshore is HEAVILY policed it is mostly 40 kph .the cops have unmarked pulsars and a suzuki swift gti .not to mention the magnas .

at least 20 fines are issued EVERY sunday at the foreshore .and the cops have even resorted to using video cameras to issue fines

it may not be as bad as sydney
but the foreshaw is a go slow area

doenst take the fun out of it .but doing anything silly around the foreshore.Is a sure fire way to get dragged straight over to RTA inspection station about 5 klms away .

Its happenned Dozens of times.but if you simply cruise it no problems

heaps of cars though and plenty of fun to had just out of town

ill see you guys there

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Thu, 29 May 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul is right , no silly buggers on the foreshore. You will get booked. the cops only get this agro in sydney on special occasions, up in Newy it is a full on war every weekend.

Best time is from after lunch till about 4 pm. it is a family thing in newy, there will be kids on bikes and picnic rugs everywhere. as well as HEAPS of cars, usually more than one to suit everyones fancy. Well worth the drive however make it there at the right time or it will be a waste of petrol, like the last toymods cruise to Newy.

We can cruise, perve (automotive of course Wink ) and chill at the shore and then go for a drive out Celicamads way.

It will be an awesome day.

Matt

FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Thu, 29 May 2003 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You joking cops havent been bad on the foreshore in ages iam on the foreshore every weekend but yer dont speed in the 40km zone and you will b cool. Alot better then the sydney cruise seen at the moment. Shame it's winter get bluddy cold on the foreshore:)

Dont try and scear ppl away from this cruise i have never been booked in newcastle or on the foreshore for as long as i have been crusing around there:)
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Thu, 29 May 2003 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLYNSX wrote on Thu, 29 May 2003 22:27

Shame it's winter get bluddy cold on the foreshore:)

Hmmm... winter = cold/cool air.. might be a good time to test out the CAI I'll have on the RAV by then. Nod A dry-run up the coast and back, test out the throttle on the 110... I think I'll be up for this one. Also haven't been around Newcastle for a long time - I drive past it/bypass it every time I head up the North Coast, but haven't stopped in for ages.

I'm down for this cruise, for now anyway. Very Happy
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Fri, 30 May 2003 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK then, looks like a change of schedule is in oreder.

THE NEW MEETING TIME IS 10:00AM!!!!!

So now I guess I'll suggest that everyone has a big breakfast, 'cos we're going all the way to Newcastle for lunch. Smile
This way we should be there around 2 at the latest.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 30 May 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol good ya on joel Razz

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 30 May 2003 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good work Joel

a fine reaction to a fine suggestion.

You wont regret the extra time in newy !!

p.s. I'll seee you there as I have to be there already for a party on saturday.

Matt

FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 30 May 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there and i will probably meet you guys at the toll gates and go on the whole cruse!!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 30 May 2003 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome... I'm there...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Fri, 30 May 2003 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bummer.. I cant make it then Sad
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June Sun, 01 June 2003 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRUST me ! i know a few local Highway Patrol boys and newy is still HEAVILY patrolled EVERY night.AND they get HEAPS of cars .TOO many rich local complaining residents

the reason you dont see cops has already been explained.
At least 3 different unmarked cars in newy EVERY NIGHT

im not trying to scare anyone away .Its just good to let people know so they dont get booked .Just take it easy in the 40 and 50 kph zones .

So boys take it easy see you all there

P.s if anyone want to cruze up to my place you are more than welcome .its about 20 mins from newy and ill throw some snags on

[Updated on: Sun, 01 June 2003 08:53]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 01 June 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celicamad, Would you really appreciate all of us invading???

I wouldn't mind going to have some late lunch/early dinner...
Thanks for the offer dude...
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 02 June 2003 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol anything for a free feed hey rolla more money in the petrol tank Very Happy

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 02 June 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bags first go on the dyno plus !!

I'll have had my new clutch for 24 hours by then. You can all come and watch learn to launch (or not launch).

I should get back some top end neddies too with less slip.

Matt

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 02 June 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daniel, Nah man...

I'm just interested in meeting new ppl from toymods... Thats all...
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 02 June 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys dont get too excited its snags and bread and tomato sauce.
i know the local butcher

i can feed about 20 people for $15.im sure you wont all break the budget

if you want more thats cool the local supermarket is on the way .You can grab whatever you feel like . we will work it out on the day

Matt not only will i kick your but in the launch stakes(again) but at pool too Very Happy..... Razz

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 02 June 2003 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you sure you understand just how many sausage sandwhiches i can eat ?

Anyhow I wont claim to be quick - spectacular - in an EPA kind of way - bu t not fast - not with the new clutch.

Matt

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 03 June 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FREE FOOD!!! Shocked

if i didnt have exams, and the bowls wasnt the very next week i'd be able to go Sad
Damn.
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 08 June 2003 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
COUNT ME IN!!!!
Missed my home cruise (north shore)
but this way, im still close to the action!
Just hope my nova doesnt get dissed too much Razz
Sounds good!!!
I ll grab a couple of kilo sausages for up there as well!
Just so we dont rock into celicas house and eat all his earnings away!
My mate has 70c cocacolas as well so ill bring a couple of hundred of them!
See you all at the toll gates!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 08 June 2003 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR Nova, cool man... Bring enough for all of us though Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

70 cent cans of coke sounds good though... Is your mate a checkout chic at Coles or something???

See u at the tollgates, well old toll gates anywayz...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 10 June 2003 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can someone PLEASE post a link of a map, as to where to find the old Toll Gates?? I didn't make it to the toll gates last time round - got re-routed to a football ground carpark instead (thanks Joel) Wink.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Wed, 11 June 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time are you guys planning on getting to newy (approximately)?
I might boot it up the F3 and catch up with you up there if it's not too early
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
icon6.gif  Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 13 June 2003 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a good cruise bigworm. i will have to join you guys in newwy though on my way home from taree.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 13 June 2003 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man what r u doing in taree?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 14 June 2003 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okies... It's not the best map but here are some pics...

http://www.whereis.com.au/search/result.jhtml?_DARGS=%2Fsearch%2Fresult.jhtml
Where the Pacific Hwy (Yellow) splits up, you go left and follow the single lane to the right... That'll take you into a gravel carpark where all the truckers stop...

The meeting spot is pretty much at the Berowra onramp to the F3 freeway... Just follow the Pacific Hwy thru Mt Colah and berowra and you'll get there...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 14 June 2003 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah... Link to the map didn't work...

I'll scan a map when I get home and post it up for you Andrew...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 14 June 2003 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers dude, much appreciated if you could. Wink
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 15 June 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a map for ya Andrew...

http://totalrpm.com/carimages/Rolla%20Boy-KX1j.jpg
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 15 June 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The arrow points to where the Pac Hwy splits up at the Berowra onramp to the F3 Freeway...

Follow the Pacific Hwy to the left and then take the single lane road on the right... It's about 50 - 100metres just after you turn off to continue on the PAC (where the arrow points)...

You geddit???
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 15 June 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If ya don't geddit, let me know and we can meet up somewhere else...
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 15 June 2003 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey hey boys and girl cant wait till u all show these newy people some real cars (finally i wont be so out of place) Very Happy

sunday arvos up here are always packed so bad that most times u cant even find a carpark spot! yeah i the cops do hang around but hey they do everywhere! as long as u dont do a burnout in the main street they will be ok! there is 1 spot to look out for when u get to the nobbys beach roundabout look up they sit up on the road above the roundabout where u cant see them but hey its all good i havnt been booked in town and i have been cruising in there for 6 years so come on up Cool i will be there looking for ya's all
//AdiCt-BoY
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 15 June 2003 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finaly some decent rollaz and Toyotas coming to Newcastle.... well other from FLYNSX... Very Happy
But cant wait to catch up boyz and girlz flag us down and come chat.

L8r
AUB-04U Evil or Very Mad
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 16 June 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey paul, instead of having the bbq at your house why dont we have it at mine, that way instead of playing pool, we can play, lets put steves celica back together, so it will be on the road again sometime this year Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

na just kidding, i might be able to come in for an hour or so.
im working dogwatch this weekend Evil or Very Mad
fuck i hate shift work, but itll all be over in a few months Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 16 June 2003 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aubo, your Rolla looks awesome man...

Can't wait to come up and meet all you Newy ppl and see all your nice Toyota's...
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 16 June 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me thinks the plow will be joining this one but it wont be looking the beat front bar is now in primer but brand new again. might bring up the boys and their toys.(ben-300zx and one you don't know yet mat with his shitter ke70). but will be all good
//AdiCt-BoY
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 16 June 2003 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheerz rolla boy..

So how many of u guys are commin so i can save my excitement for when u roll up.

"tis be the day the toyotas will rule the foreshore" Very Happy

L8r all

Aubo
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 16 June 2003 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn - I don't get email notifications anymore... Crying or Very Sad

Yeah I 'geddit'... Cool I'll see you guys at the old tollgates. I guess I'll just follow the old Pacific Hwy till it splits in two. Then I'll look out for ya's.
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 17 June 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad I have to work Sunday !!!!! Crying or Very Sad
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 17 June 2003 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coolies... See ya there Andrew...
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Wed, 18 June 2003 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll definalty be there as long as my alarm works. My gig wont finish till 3am night before .. grr@early cruises.

Cya there - and look out.. cars going hard!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Wed, 18 June 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Coolies... Cya there Granpa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Offroadin' again! Close to Sydney. 28 & 29 June
Next Topic:hillclimb fotos good
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 23:28:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091311931610107 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.