Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
icon3.gif  difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 00:39 Go to next message
i was just curious to see what the differences are between the MA61 supra the sa63 celica and the ra65 celica

as far as i can tell the ra65 and sa63 are basically identicle except for the engine.

the supra has a 6cyl and cosmetically seams to have a different (longer) front

what else if different/the same in these cars?

cheers
mat
  Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The SA63 and RA65 are basically the same as you describe.

The Supra is totally different from the firewall forward, they have a longer wheelbase to go with their longer engine bay. They obviously as you described have the longer bonnet as well.
They received a better interior, rear disc brakes, and in the case of the Australian version, all have LSD and climate control.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the chasis rails in front of the firewall are diferent... different cross member too? longer wheelbase (as franky mentioned)
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty much you can count anything front of the firewall as being different Smile
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does the ma61 have irs?
how different is the front suspension between the supra and the celica?
how heavy is a standard ma61?

cheers
mat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, the Mk2 (as I shall now call it to cover all variants) had IRS from its inception in 1981. The suspension isn't really that much different, but enough. Its more the chassis, the crossmember, everything really.

The official weight of an MA61 (because there are a few variations with varying weight) is ~1275kg. BlackSupra's car with a 6MGE manual weighed in at 1297kg on a weighbridge when getting engineered, and from memory Ed's weighed 1340kg with a toolbox, stereo and half a tank of fuel. Its around the 1300-1350kg mark on average I'd say.
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bozwon wrote on Tue, 17 June 2003 12:20

does the ma61 have irs?
how different is the front suspension between the supra and the celica?
how heavy is a standard ma61?

Yeap all had IRS and disc's to my knowledge.
Umm not 100%, but I think that the struts are a little different. A little more track and steeper kingpin angle?
Are RA60 struts the same as RA65 struts?

Ed's site here has a look at struts here

Not sure on weight, about 1280kg I think? Some one will post the correct one.

Cheers
Wilbo
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would the ma61 diff and brakes bolt into a sa63 with little or no monification?

cheers
mat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, they should. What sort of diff does yours have at the moment? An F-series, or a T-series? It should be on the plate in the engine bay.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get a stiffy when people link my site Very Happy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed after reading that im not sure i want my tech article associated with your site anymore Shocked

ohh yeah the sump pics dont load and u need to update it with some more articles, and stay outta bumtown u no talent bum.... Laughing
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think off the top of my head it is a T series diff (T312 I think) ill check this afternoon. I know it’s a 3.9 ratio diff

cheers
mat
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in fuckin dubbo!!

its like that scene out of wayne's world

"hi, we're in... delaware..."

I have a HEAP of stuff to whack up there tho:
- block mods
- piston mods
- 11:1 compression ratio Very Happy
- rod preparation
- part II of the intake
- vernier caliper gear design/construction
- Several CAD drawings of bits
- gearbox info

DAVE owes me
- head mods
- a metric tonne of info stuff on his block
- a crapload really- dave, can you hear me Smile
(yes i know your busy - try aswering your PMS ya bum!)

etc etc Smile
just need time to sit down and ay it all up (plus i need pics)

[edit] just noticed your page - yeah, wtf happened to the sump pics?? dunno... theres more images to go up too Smile werent you writing me a brake article some time ago?

cheers
ed

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 04:34]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rod preparation aye? sounds like thats all you've been doing in dubbo Laughing

its been a little quiet at work u want me to start writing up a history of the M series engine article?

also a little while ago i wrote up a 'future of RWD engine swaps' thread for the forums, see it here which subsequently got pushed down into oblivion, i can convert to an article if u like

EDIT: ill get allan to bring up his digi cam for the dyno day and we'll pull down get some shots of my brakes and ill write something up.......... along the lines of...

Buy RT132 strut
Take out RA40 strut
Bolt In RT132 strut

Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 04:39]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bozwon, you'd probably have to swap most if not all of the rear subframe over. I'm doing the same thing currently, trying to swap the mimimal amount over to make my T312 diff an F303, but then again, I already have disc brakes so I might be able to get away with swapping axles and centre.
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its a T312 diff in the celica
what diff is in the supra? is there an lsd diff that will bolt into the celica?

cheers
mat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not really. You'd have to swap over the whole rear subframe, it'd probably be a good idea as the F-series diff will handle the 1GGTE better. Especially if you plan on throwing so much money at the 1G, it'll be making a lot of power.
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh just checked the codes an f303 is lsd what is that diff out of and what did yours cost you justcallmefrank

chers
mat

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F303 is yep, a 3.73:1 LSD. Probably not the ideal ratio, but it came in a parts car we bought, and after a minor sideways moment with both rear wheels lighting up, at least I know it works Very Happy

Maybe you should try with the couple of people wrecking MA61's.
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the F303 comes in all MA61's?
as far as i know its got a 7.5" ringgear compared to 6.7" in the t series diff.

cheers mat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, my parts car is a Euro-spec MA61 with a 5MGE.

The Australian spec MA61 came with a 4.1:1 for the autos and 3.9:1 for the manuals.
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the manual aus spec ma61 had an f313? (lsd,3.909 ratio)

cheers
mat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes.
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i get everything out of the back of a ma61 will it bolt into the SA63

cheers
mat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. Its a common thing for the guys in the States to do to their GTS Celica's.
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
excuse my ignorance but whats a GTS celica?

thanks for answering my questions so quick justcallmefrank

also is there anyone who has driven both an sa63/ra65 celica and a ma61 supra that can tell me which handles better.

cheers
mat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats cool dude, I'm just studying in front of the computer. Celica GTS is one we didn't get here. Like a mini-Supra with flares.

As for someone who has punted them both hard...Draven should know, but his current ride might be dictated a little more by the use of his right foot Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant comment on the sa63, but my current ma61 handles better than my ra65 did (bear in mind it's got stiffer springs and kyb shocks). The ra65 always felt like it was going faster around corners, but when I look at the speedo the ma61 is actually going much faster with less tire screeching. My previous ma61 felt like it handled worse than the celica, but I never checked the speedos to do a real comparison.

I'd assume the longer wheelbase of the supra, along with wider tires stock, would make it handle better
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm
im actually trying to figure out whether a ijzgte would be a better engine swap that a 1ggte in the SA63 but pepple said it would upset the handeling too much but considering im gonna change the suspension anyway i may as well just go for the 1j

cheers
mat
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate to be boring and cranky sounding, but have a search of the forums on swaping the 1jz into any sort of celica.
with the Xa6X, the engine bay just doesn't quite fit the 1jz in. you'll be looking at thermo fans and a custom radiator + mounts just to squeezse the thing in there.

and not all of the handling problems will be fixed with your suspension change (hence what I said about the longer wheelbase)

as most people say.. of course it's possible, but it wont be cheap!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...
i see a perfect opportunity...
but will resist Very Happy

1jz vs 1g into ra6x discussion still has steam coming off it... go look Smile

ed
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He knows, from memory he started the discussion on it! Very Happy Why aren't you on bloody ICQ anymore?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

BlackSupra's car with a 6MGE manual weighed in at 1297kg on a weighbridge when getting engineered

I seriously hope that was written down somewhere and not remembered! However, true it is.

Don't forget the 4 wheel discs were vented! Very Happy

Awful lot of work swapping over most of a supra's running gear.

I have been impressed with the supras handling. Ive been in a mates ra60, but the speed and thus handling through corners isnt really comparable

Have you considered purchasing a supra? I know you may want a celica etc.

But for the sake of swapping over the running gear and running a 1jz you may as well buy a shmick Ma61, otherwise you will end up buying a halfcut, a ma61 parts car and have much work and headaches on your behalf.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 12:54]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is written down in the ICQ history, but sadly, that was remembered, as was Ed's.

Seriously Bozwon, if you really do have your heart set on a 1JZGTE, maybe purchasing a Supra would be a good option, I know once I worked out with my RA60 that it made more sense to but the Celica XX.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh dear Laughing

You have some serious weight loss issues hahaha

Bozwon - think long term.

Sit down, write up what is currently wrong with your car or what you would like fixed to get it working perfectly.

Then make a list of conversion expenses. Add the two duh Rolling Eyes

Now compare this to buying an MA61 outright in pretty damn good condition and doing the swap. Without structural modification to the supra to accept the 1jz.

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can offer the same advice.
I loved my RA65 to bits (ended up selling it to someone who'll put it to good use with a 1g-gte conversion). I was considering the 1g-gte conversion, but I knew in my heart I wanted more power. After looking at the options, the best way to go was sell the celica, buy a ma61 supra and do the conversion in that. it's already got bigger brakes, bigger engine bay... I ended up buying a ma61 with the 1jz-gte conversion already done, but I dont think you'll be lucky enough to find one of those any time soon
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 17 June 2003 22:26

He knows, from memory he started the discussion on it! Very Happy

bugger Confused

justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 17 June 2003 22:26

Why aren't you on bloody ICQ anymore?

cause dubbo doesnt support such crazy technology Sad

[edit] spellung

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 13:44]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
change your profile ed.
I'm offended that you associate sydney with dubbo Razz

and why aren't you people in bed?!

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 13:39]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, im up here at the base hosp for t-minus 5 more weeks !!
then i can haul my sorry ass out of this boring hole
[edit] - well, the hospital is good at least - pity the pubs aint Sad

ed

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 13:44]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you gonna make it to the dyno day?
I'd love to see you there challenging the 1uz-fe boys in the top n/a class
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe -
but since im in a hospital accom up here, i havent been able to do much engine work Sad
i tried to do some dremel work on my rods on the laundry sink last weekend, but it didnt go down too well. itll be unlikely that the 7m will be running before the end of august at this rate.

that said, im hoping for about 130rwkw, that should shake a few people up...

ed

[edit] - more humble power estimate Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 13:48]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats wrong with http://go.icq.com ? Yes its gay, but at least it works Razz
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Tue, 17 June 2003 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh ed now you've done it, u shouldnt have made a power estimate, that sorta talk will put the kaibosh onto u...
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, a corolla is bound to beat you now Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And other small things to mention

supras have a crazy retro digi dash Smile and thicker front sway bar, not sure about the rear one, but i think that is the same.

The rims are also 14x7, i think the celica ones are 15x6 ?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celica ones are 14x5.5" The 15x6" rims are import L-type/Celica XX or GZ10 Soarer rims.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and thanks to the supras flared arches and 14x7 rims, you can cram 265 rubber on those babies at the back, and 245 at the front!
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 14x7 inch wheels on my celica with 195 rubber all round

i think i will just get a ma61 supra and do that.

i saw some pics on the net a few days ago of a guy with a 2jzgte ma61. how hard would it have been to put that in the supra.

thanks heaps for the help guys
mat

[Updated on: Wed, 18 June 2003 06:22]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon10.gif  Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bozwon wrote on Wed, 18 June 2003 16:14

i saw some pics on the net a few days ago of a guy with a 2jzgte ma61. how hard would it have been to put that in the supra.

That guy's a norb....

Laughing
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hear he's a bit of a nutter. You'd best keep away from him!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin dodgy install too Sad

theres NO WAY you can legally get a 2jz into an ma61 without moving the firewall. theyre simply too long (longer than a 1jz which barely fits as it is...

and the guy who dropped it in is a bit of a jerk too...
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ask Norbie from these forums

http://www.norbie.net/Project2JZ/

Not exactly straight forward, but easier than into a celica!

Have fun finding a 2jz halfcut (cheap), you might find the 1jz is a more economical swap, but if you have got the money you may as well go 2j Smile

www.japparts.com.au is a good start.

EDIT: i look like a n00b, how come i didnt get those other replys to my inbox! Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 18 June 2003 08:00]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon10.gif  Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 18 June 2003 17:51

fuckin dodgy install too Sad

haha Yeah, I love the thermo fans. Laughing
You fixed them up yet Norbie?!

BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 18 June 2003 17:57

EDIT: i look like a n00b, how come i didnt get those other replys to my inbox! Rolling Eyes

This might clear things up a bit.
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=15227#msg_num_8
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ta Nark, perfectly understandable. Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you bastards, net bashing my poor norbie

come here schnookims, I still love you
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Wed, 18 June 2003 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the first confirmation I have read that says an sa63 has a t-series diff. I used to think so, but someone o nthese forums told me they had F-series Rolling Eyes

You can swap the whole rear subframe for the LSD/discs fairly easilly, I am told. See www.celica-gts.com under tech sections (i think) for a writeup.

Only thing is, in the US later GTS celicas came with discs so you can grab their proportioning valve. Can't do that here. The Supra has 2 lines from the valve going to the back, the Celica has one.. so it's not quite as easy. Gotta mod it somehow or install another line.

bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Thu, 19 June 2003 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw it on a different page but thats the car. (from memory it had 5 spoke simmons wheels on it.)

im guessing the conversion is hard to do.

whats the going rate for a decent MA61? (ill check redbook but its not always accurate)

cheers guys
mat
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Thu, 19 June 2003 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Different car actually; that's Paul Pyyvaara's Supra. Very similar conversion to mine except he used an automatic transmission.

http://www.onthenet.com.au/~paulp/supra/
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Thu, 19 June 2003 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the one i saw the other day

what size was the largest engine thet came standard in the MA61. its a 2.8 litre right?

it should be a legal conversion looking at the adr's

cheers
mat
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: difference between ma61 supra - and SA63/RA65 celica Thu, 19 June 2003 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Yep, largest engine was 2.8l.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1JZ-GTE not boosting?
Next Topic:Boost Gauge Installation - Gt4
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 17:53:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089731216430664 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.