Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Mon, 02 June 2003 13:21 Go to next message
Its a public holiday Monday 9th June (so no excuses for not being there at least as a spectator)

This is being held by Moto Conceptshttp://www.motoconcepts.com.au Its a full days worth and its $200 spectators free. More details can be found on there website. I'll be there and hope to see some of you there. From the looks of it there are going to be some very interesting cars there on the day.
  Send a private message to this user    
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Tue, 03 June 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah no excuse.

Hangover and loud cars could be a death wish, but sounds like fun to me! Razz
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Wed, 04 June 2003 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be spectating from the grandstands, then the pits when Gary breaks something Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

*touch wood* all goes well though... (Hits the computer desk as it's wood, and cause it's falling apart Laughing Laughing Laughing )...
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Wed, 04 June 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Break somrthing my ass Twisted Evil Laughing
Whats the worst i might break, its not like my engine's worn or anything. (touching wood also, that bearings, conrod & pistons all hold together) Shocked
Chump
Regular

April 2003
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Wed, 04 June 2003 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wat sort of cars will be there?
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Wed, 04 June 2003 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the group that organises this one, there is a vast variety of cars that attend crummidore, Ferrari, porche, old datto's & gemmini's, etc.
The cars i know that are definatley going are 2 Skyline HR31, 2 HR32 GTST, 2 Monaro's, 1 R33 GTR, 1 WRX
Chump
Regular

April 2003
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Wed, 04 June 2003 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like fun i will come out to to have a look for sure.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Fri, 06 June 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is looking to be a great and huge day, apparently there are atleast 70 cars registered to rumble. I cant wait, i hope to see a few of you there.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Tue, 10 June 2003 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it was a great day, and there were about 100 cars in total that were on the track, not all at the smae time though. Hehe, that would of been interesting all 100 cars at once. I can see the headlines now "Smash Up Dirby at Eastern Creek Raceway" Laughing Laughing Laughing

To all you RA23 lovers you really missed out as there was an awesome one that was still an NA 18RG fully race prepared and a huge wing on the back. This thing absolutely flew and was keeping up with a 600HP Perkins built group C touring car.

It was done in 5 groups of 20 and there was a descent amount of track time for all cost ended up at around $160 for the cars that ran.
I didnt end up running my car but went for a ride with Mick in his new Monaro. He wasnt there to go quick. He put some tyres on that have been sitting in the weather for the last 3 years and it was drift city Very Happy Very Happy It was almost like syncronised drifting with him and his brother (also in a monaro) drifting together. We got some good footage and i should have it on a DVD within the week.
I also went for a run with Scott in his 200Kw R32 GTST, we lapped a 1.58 & and 2.02 when chasing and overtaking a 328 Ferrari Very Happy (Man was that Ferrari driver pissed of as we went by) I got some incar footage of this. Very Happy

I'll try get some pics up soon.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Tue, 10 June 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got around 140 pics from the day and got most of the cars bar skylines and Honda's... They were all the same so whats the point of getting them all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...

I'll just have to resize them and I'll send them to you Gary...
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Thu, 12 June 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got some video of the day
heres a short clip of the monaro drifters
the kegs can drift pretty good for a tank!
http://members.optushome.com.au/christopha/drift.w mv
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Thu, 12 June 2003 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sik vid man... Really shows the sideways action...

Were you driving on the track or just specatating during the day???
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Thu, 12 June 2003 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, good angle.
Thats Mick and Mark in the Monaro's, they're brothers. The funny thing is they werent there to go quick, just to drift and that Perkins built group C touring car behind them couldnt overtake them Laughing Laughing Laughing
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Thu, 12 June 2003 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rollaboy, nah we were just spectating
had fun
a big group of boys went along to hav a laugh
thatvl wasnt that quick ay, it WAS strugglin against those monaros
my god that rotar was hot tho, sounded so crazy
and the caterham with the vauxhaul twin carb.... Shocked
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Thu, 12 June 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The VL was quick it supposedly makes 600HP, i put it down to shit driving Evil or Very Mad
That rotor was was pretty wild, with lots of flames out the back and all.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Fri, 13 June 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I watched the video from Muriel's camera and the flamage from the 808 was awesome... I captured it from where we were on the pit wall to where the car disappeared around the corner Shocked Shocked Shocked ...
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Sun, 15 June 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rotar flamage Shocked
http://members.optusnet.com.au/christopha/rotar.wm v

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2003 09:19]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Sun, 15 June 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy S$#T!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Sun, 15 June 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet footage man...

The rotor footage I got was pretty much the same as that... We probably got it at the same time...
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Wed, 18 June 2003 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh probably
mayb next time we shud meet up
be good to find some toyota amongst all the nissan nismo and bombadores

it was a pretty good day all in all
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Wed, 18 June 2003 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man... For sure...

Does anyone know when the next car track day is??? Or if they are posted up somewhere???
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Eastern Creek Track Day 9th June Wed, 18 June 2003 14:59 Go to previous message
The next one in in the 24th July, its a Thursday Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Land speed races March 2004 Lake Gairdner
Next Topic:Last minute movie
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 07:51:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053870677947998 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.