Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Wed, 25 June 2003 00:22 Go to next message
Hey, look this is what im gonna do.
I know that over east is where all the celica clubs and watnot are.
So i figure, u i wana c all the celicas in perth, im gonna have to work for it.
Who is interested in getting a perth celica day together, maybe for next year or something.
I would be an oppoortunity to get to know a few celica owners and builders of perth and could possible be a great day out.
Hav a bit of fun down at one of the national parks or somethin.
Whos interested???
yeh, anyways and while your here tell me what ride u have, send some pics if u can. so i know wat kind of celicas are hanging around perth
cya!!
  Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Wed, 25 June 2003 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad Just selicas?

There are plenty of mean toyota's around perth.
Mine is one of em Laughing
I wouldnt mind going to a meet.
Show you celica boys what a 6cyl corona can do Evil or Very Mad
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Wed, 25 June 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for the spelling

CELICA Embarassed
Mazda626
Regular

June 2003

Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Wed, 25 June 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why not make a day down at the drags or something ?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Wed, 25 June 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in for that! Very Happy
I want to see what the corona does down the strait.
And how good the 225's hold up traction wise.
I reckon i can fit 245's Laughing
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Wed, 25 June 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey well cmon guys, we need a bit more of a response if n e thing is gonna happen, and ok...lets make it all classic toyota
i mean id luv to see some RA40's in perth hoon up the straight
yeh yeh, well my car wont be ready till maybe december
so i hope we can doo it next year
but i dunno
up to you guys
TELL ALL YA FRIENDS tO PUT IN IF THEY WANA DO IT!
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Fri, 27 June 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, lets get to it...WE WANT A CLASSIC TOYOTA DAY IN PERTH!!!
CMON!!!
it would b awesome!!! get your opinions in so i can do something about it you slackers
:@
grrrr
cmon
GET TO IT
HUT HUT!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Sat, 28 June 2003 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, this is my current celica, http://www.xdesign.com.au/celica.php and this is the celica I'm picking up in about 2weeks (and counting Wink) http://www.xdesign.com.au/stuff/celica2.jpg http://www.xdesign.com.au/stuff/celica3.jpg

I'm going to be doing work on both of them for about a month or so, swapping transmissions, then over the course of this year I want to get my new one in shmiko condition with a new sound system, new ROH wheels, thinking of 16" Chicane's http://www.roh.com.au/pages/html/chicane.jpg and some pirelli pzero nero, and thinking about kitting the interior out with some momo gear, ie. steering wheel, pedals, shifter, hand brake and floor mats.

Hopefully I'll have it all done, or at least everything bar the last item, by the end of this year, so if you're planning on anything early in the new year when the weather is nice, I'll be up for it.
celicadbz
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Sun, 29 June 2003 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well you can count me in for the perth event, i got ra40 liftback with the 18rg but needs work still, should be ready by the end of the year.
got a fews mate's who have celica's and mk2 supra, so count them in as well. will post pics in the next few weeks of all the cars (gettin a digi camera).
so keep the topic open everyone coz there are plenty of people in perth with nice celica's.

p.s. vermin ra40 sorry about opening another topic only come on the net once or twice a week. didnt know you posted the topic already.
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Sun, 29 June 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys...cmon there has to be more people on here from perth with celicas/classic toyota that are interested???
cmon this would be awesome
Very Happy
plz guys get your ideas in
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Sun, 29 June 2003 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, being as you want something early next year, there's no point trying to get something set in stone right now Smile

apparently there are some toyota/celica groups in wa so you should see where they are and work something in with them
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Sun, 29 June 2003 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh well unfortunalty i havent been able to find any information on any clubs in wa, does anyone know theM?
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 70-79 Celica Owners In Perth!!!! Sun, 29 June 2003 15:37 Go to previous message
yeah, I saw someone mentioning a club somewhere, but I can't find them on the net anywhere. Wierd. Maybe someone can help? Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1979 Celica Project Nearing Completion, Any opinions at all! see my site
Next Topic:Dull plastic headlight covers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 15:04:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.032437086105347 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.