Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
icon10.gif  weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Mon, 02 June 2003 10:30 Go to next message
anyone up for a night cruise just in brisbane nowhere too far in the next few weeks on a weekend night? thereare not enough cruises in brisbane Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Mon, 02 June 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where were u the weekend b4 last?¿?¿
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Tue, 03 June 2003 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm up for it, how about going to harrys diner or aspley maccas, any other suggestions
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Wed, 04 June 2003 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I'll be in Michael, I dunno about Harry's diner tho phil don't all the fully hotted up cars go there? I'd feel out of place... Embarassed When is this gonna happen? pretty soon or what?
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 05 June 2003 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahaha man youve seen my car havent you?? remeber the rust on the bonnet? the dints? yours is in better condition than mine! its what in the inside that counts anyway..! if we cruise with other people that like have the same sort of cars like us ( in between working on them but meanwhile look like bombs) we wont feel so bad Sad
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 05 June 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno what the cars there r like, i've never been, just heard about it.

we can roll up in between the GTHO's and monaro's and BMW's in the rubberband racing club Very Happy
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 05 June 2003 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive been there before mostly old school eh holdens and old cadillacs go there, all old school american stuff so there no match against the toyotas Laughing well how about not this weekend and not the weekend after but the next, whatever date that is give some time for people. we dont have to go to harrys, we could go to roma street parklands or wherever anyone wants to go any suggestions? we dont even have to go around northside i wouldn;t mind hanging around the southside never cruised round the southside so it be something different Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Fri, 06 June 2003 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about the mt gravatt lookout
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 07 June 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ok that seems fine to me i dont really care wherever everyone wants to go im just keen for a cruise! Very Happy
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 07 June 2003 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I second that motion... Very Happy
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 08 June 2003 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay how about saturday night the 21st of june. anyone on the northside could meet at the hypermarket and sotuhside people i dont know i dont know the southside Confused hopefully we can get a dectna mount of cars together Smile
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 08 June 2003 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mt gravatt is not far from my house, i wouldnt get any decent cruising done...

i plan to have my 1G up and running by then, (i've had to study big time to get this whole 'EFI' thing down, GO CARBIES!!!) but i should be able to make it
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 08 June 2003 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool okay then well where does everyone want to meet?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Mon, 09 June 2003 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in as long as i have no uni tests the next day.
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Mon, 09 June 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno if i can make it that weekend, my g/f's birthday... we'll see tho...
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Tue, 10 June 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well we can make it the last saturday night of this month? how does that sound to everybody?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Wed, 11 June 2003 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im up for it any weekend after this comming one as long as my heads not apart. maybe ill come in 4wd rolla power! Smile brum brum

hmmm.
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 12 June 2003 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
28th? I'm down... And i'll reply for my mate who cannot log in, his RA28 will be there 2! lol
When u rippin the head apart Daniel? and how did the pedal go?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 14 June 2003 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yehah,
i'm finally back on line after a weeks absence, any weekends cool, i'll get my mate to come along in the rona with his 'core digi camera, is there anywhere on the eastside {capalaba/cleveland/wynnum},

77' Celeeper
Newcomer

May 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 14 June 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well il be a mofo if it isnt the ra28...bout frign time aint what up all il be in for the cruise in my dunga orange ra28 ( and proud of it ) Very Happy but yeah i finally got onto toy mods which was a hell hastle yeah so spose il c you guys round...
laters
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 14 June 2003 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in...but id be in a ford fairmont Sad But i promise ill have the supra to be cruisin in soon Very Happy
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 14 June 2003 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bout bloody time matt! lol... pity ur gonna get wasted by mark now with his 3T/2TG... u'll have to hurry up and get the RG...
MA61 - my mate is getting a celica soon but he has a falcon ATM i could get him to bring that so u don't feel too left out... lol
Where is there to cruise to on the eastside phil? I'm not too familiar with the area but i know a guy with a sweet TA22 from around there, i'll have 2 get him 2 cum along...
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 15 June 2003 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2003 11:14]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 15 June 2003 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent met any of you yet...but theres no better time than the present Smile
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Mon, 16 June 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So we still don't know where we r all cruising to yet? suggestions¿?¿?¿... where do u wanna go phil?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Tue, 17 June 2003 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats happening? no northside cruises i hope. Troy, i let u decide. Wink the pedal works fine and i am thinking of pulling the engine apart this week actually the whole motor will be out cause the bottom timing chain needs to be replaced. but ill be there in mummys car.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Tue, 17 June 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philmelvin wrote on Fri, 06 June 2003 21:42

what about the mt gravatt lookout

You stay off my TOUGE!!

Hehe yeah, I've been blasting though that mountain pass many a time in the last 2 months!
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 19 June 2003 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is cool, we all wanna cruise but we dunno where, we'll all roll up say hi and go home Very Happy

stuffed if i know where to cruise on the eastside, i dunno, i'm now worried about the broadwater after what they did last week.

what about west end, i hear thats alright

TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 19 June 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh west end sounds alright... I have heard it's good but never been there... I guess i will meet at the hyperdome with daniel and phil and whoever else is nearby and we will go from there... So where else do we need to meet ppl? we'll have to make a stop off in Mt gravatt somewhere, to pick up matt and whoever else...

Troy

[Updated on: Thu, 19 June 2003 12:45]

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 19 June 2003 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in Mt Gravatt East so, if I can make it, to the cruise can you count me in when you go through Mt. Gravatt?
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Fri, 20 June 2003 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah west end is good anywhjere is good and next weekend is fine, im hardly ever on this thing anymore so troy could u sms my mobile or something telling me where and what time Very Happy
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 21 June 2003 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeop will ring or message u closer to the weekend Michael...
Let's say Hyperdome at 8, and Mt Gravatt 8:30 at Garden City?? (in that car park near rebel sport...) and then cruise in to west end from there... Is that good for everyone?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 21 June 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested but I dont drive Sad Anyone want a passenger? Rolling Eyes

I'm on the northside Confused

[Updated on: Sat, 21 June 2003 13:00]

munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 22 June 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you can make it to the south side somewhere i can ferry you arround and drop you off but i dont wanna drive up to northside since im from the gold coast

daniel
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 22 June 2003 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, i'm moving that weekend, but i'll still come, my cars full already
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 22 June 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in, just once I get a nice shiney blue mod plate Very Happy
until then I don't want to ask for trouble.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 22 June 2003 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
munki wrote on Sun, 22 June 2003 13:38

if you can make it to the south side somewhere i can ferry you arround and drop you off but i dont wanna drive up to northside since im from the gold coast

daniel

Where abouts on the southside?
King of Cool
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 22 June 2003 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another possibility either for this weekend or future cruises is up around Mt Cotton. Theres some really nice windy mountainy rounds up there. Theres also paridise rd for any one up for a bit of gravel action. Spose you also have Mt Coothar, but how many times would we all have been up there.

KoC
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Mon, 23 June 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 22 June 2003 17:05

munki wrote on Sun, 22 June 2003 13:38

daniel

Where abouts on the southside?

hmm no idea. i dont know my brisbane. how about garden city is that too far away?

Daniel
AmperSand
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Tue, 24 June 2003 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have any of you seen a white GA70 supra with a "turbo squid" on the back?

I frequently cruise around bris.. usually thursday nights tho.. saturdays are genereally reserved for Gold Coast.

Except for this weekend.. im installing my 4.11:1 JZA70 TORSEN LSD.

So i maybe out and about.. depending how long it takes :>
sillyca
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 26 June 2003 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is 8pm at the hyperdome still the go?

which carpark area - i might talk the missus into bringing out her slow RA60 Laughing
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Thu, 26 June 2003 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi i have a slow ra60! hahahha, im getting 17 inch mags maybe saturday or either monday, probabaly monday Sad yeah there slow but there my favourtie celicas. but yeah troy where bouts are people meeting on the northside? hyperdome and garden city are both on the southside? is there a meeting place for northside poeple or just southside? i can make it to garden city if thats the case. Surprised
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 28 June 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is this thing still on tonight? How many people are going?
dlwd3w
Regular

May 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 28 June 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8pm hypermarket carpark Shane, we're driving you guys now Smile
You better come Todd, umm other wise I'll umm ahhh... yank your goatee!
sillyca
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 28 June 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hyperdome? which carpark? out the front of macca's
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 28 June 2003 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beats me Confused My mobile number is 0414386575 if anyone wants to get lost with us Rolling Eyes
sillyca
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 28 June 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you about to head to the hyperdome? at loganholme? if so we will be outside the maccas in a blue RA60 celica
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 28 June 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
out side the library, less ppl, mine is 0405131728

apparently a few ppl this time

what say aspley maccas, i have no idea where to all meet tho
sillyca
Regular

February 2003
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 28 June 2003 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
library at hyperdome it is
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sat, 28 June 2003 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where the hell is the library???
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, So when is the next cruise?
Very Happy
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i lost you guys. Sad i was following phil and then everyone was gone then i lost phil. then i went home haha. oh well.

im up for another cruise. as long as i dont get lost. maybe something should be orginised.

Daniel
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We'll have to make sure everyone has everyone else's phone number. Or every one should get a UHF radio.

So when is a good time for the next one?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we will have to have for the jambo in september for sure but a late july/early augest cruise? how does that sound? or should there be one earlier. I know a few backroads arround tamborine mountain that are heaps of fun to flog (i mean drive legaly Very Happy ) up/down. lots of groups seem to be comming up at night. if we get bored of that broady is only 20-30 mins away. or another brissy cruise would be good. but i couldnt help cause id probably just get everyone lost. Wink

Daniel
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about the 18th or 19th of July Rolling Eyes
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a saturday would be best, 19th sounds good.

apparently last night {28/6}, about only 1/4 of the broady was full, u had to have a breathalyser to go IN, and cops just did laps ALLLLLLLLLLLLL night,

maybe they should arrest someone breaking the law
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or tell them to piss of and say "its not a social meeting place"

Freakin pigs Twisted Evil
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philmelvin wrote on Sun, 29 June 2003 19:03

a saturday would be best, 19th sounds good.

apparently last night {28/6}, about only 1/4 of the broady was full, u had to have a breathalyser to go IN, and cops just did laps ALLLLLLLLLLLLL night,

maybe they should arrest someone breaking the law

thats the exact same thing that happened to the spit and then they moved to broady. hmmm wonder where they will go next.

cool1: why july 18 19th?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No reason really Confused I was just making a sujestion Rolling Eyes

What do other people reckon?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: weekend night cruise in the next few weeks in brissy Sun, 29 June 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
u know that bloke who always sits in the middle with his food van,

he was pissed majorly, my brother in law asked what there was to eat and he replied "police badges mate" Laughing

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KIWIS - D1NZ Drift Event - ROUND 3 5th July
Next Topic:City Cruise - Friday 27th June - Night Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:32:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077111721038818 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.