Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

CCG June Meet: Paintball Mon, 09 June 2003 12:18 Go to next message
It's on again!

Mitch and Phil charged me with organising this months meet and I've decided that it will be paintball!

It will be played at Paintball Sports near the airport (exact location when they fax me the map tomorrow)

Cost: $50 per head for 3 hours plus BBQ lunch
When? Sunday 29th of June, 8:30 - 12:30

Please get the money to either me (Ben Meyer) or Phil Eacott before 5:00pm on friday the 27th. Sorry guys but we can't accept your money after that date, it's Paintball Sports' policy.Feel free to bring a mate along aswell! The more the merrier!!

Oh yeah, 18+ only!

Any queries, just contact me on 040 886 0558 so we can arrange a time for payment or just to caht abouth the day.

Thanks Guys

Ben Meyer
  Send a private message to this user    
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Mon, 09 June 2003 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEEEEEHAH! Laughing Laughing

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Tue, 10 June 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooo... paintball... i'm almost tempted to come down from sydney Smile

already playing on the 29th though... but maybe next time Smile
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Tue, 10 June 2003 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More the merrier i say.
I'll be there with bells on benny boy
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Tue, 10 June 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count Me in Evil or Very Mad
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Tue, 10 June 2003 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good one guys, now you just have to make arrangements to get money to Ben or I. Yeehah.

Danny, Pity you can't make it. It would be great to catch up with our interstate TOYOTA owner cousins.

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celica28 wrote on Wed, 11 June 2003 08:03

Danny, Pity you can't make it. It would be great to catch up with our interstate TOYOTA owner cousins.

yeah... if you have another one let me know... i'm always up for paintball Cool
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMNIT!!! I'm probably out. I don't think my girly would appreciate being taken to Paintball for our anniversary. I'll try it anyway. Who know's, I might get lucky(I'm referring to paintball before anyone takes it out of context Razz)

Trent

[Updated on: Wed, 11 June 2003 01:08]

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First Christians now celica club members hope this place has better guns than pred paintball
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We're going to the Fairbourne course right? They have semi-auto guns nothing flashy though just the basic kind still great fun!!!
They have great feilds too well worth the money.
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy,

You should come along and let us know. (hint, hint)

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Planning too phil don't you worry, Can i bring people? like more than one???
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K,

I wanna go, need a lift (looks at Jeremy) as my licence has been suspended so no car for 6 months..

Also, the paintball place is up a dirt road off the road that goes past the airport. So don't bring your nicely painted cars. The place is excellent, been there before and if he's working i know one of the instructor dudes. So before anyone else says it, Shotgun one of the Sniper Rifles!!!

And that's 8:30 in the frickin morning right? On a Sunday.. ouch...

Anyway, looking forward to it!

Sam

P.S. how do i get money to either of you? could you come and pick it up from me on thursday the 19th??
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy,

Bring as many friends as you want to. The more the merrier.

Sam,

Give me a call and we can work out arrngements for money payment.

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 11 June 2003 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im happy to oblige as long as i can make it.

and i bags bribing the owners to borrow there guns
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Fri, 13 June 2003 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dammit!!! I wanna go but in the last 2 weeks I have had a few problems with the celi and the fixes cost a fortune, so now I am really, really strapped for cash Mad , Have to get back to you on if I can make it.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Sun, 15 June 2003 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats up with your car joel?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Sun, 15 June 2003 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets see Where to begin.....

Needed new tyres for the rolla as old ones were BALDER than Mitch, Sorry Mitch no Offence Razz

Fuel Pump on the celi died, Front bearings got replaced and we found the hubs also needed replacement to fit the bearings.

All up over 1G....

But still hoping to make it to paintball.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Sun, 15 June 2003 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres now only 2 weeks left to pay up for paintball guys!! remember that we need at least 10 people for this to even go ahead!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Mon, 16 June 2003 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Decided I am deffinitly coming along. Give you a call to organise a money drop next week. Smile
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Mon, 16 June 2003 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great!
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Tue, 17 June 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's about time someone, other then Ben, Mitch and I, put up there hand.

It would be a pity to cancel this due to lack of numbers after members keep complaining that we are doing nothing.

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Tue, 17 June 2003 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is that all you've got so far? four people? Confused

Ohh and Phil when it's (quote: Ben, Mitch and I, put up there hand.) it's their hand not there. Just to pick on you, sorry Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 15:05]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Tue, 17 June 2003 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil Just kidding about that last bit I really don't care, I am just really bored at the moment, That's all Razz Laughing Very Happy Rolling Eyes Cool
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 18 June 2003 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Joel...nice shot matey!

Just because I am running a 'slick' approach to hair style eh! At least its better than being called 'mudguard'...shiny on top and shit underneath!!!

BTW, guess who is going to get shot first at paintball Joel????????
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 18 June 2003 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Lets see... Maybe Me, Surprised (I know I probably Deserve that)

But dude I did say don't take any offence, sorry man Crying or Very Sad Embarassed

[Updated on: Wed, 18 June 2003 13:13]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 18 June 2003 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel, you think your car's going bad: I'm on my 3rd tranny in 2 weeks
Shocked
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 18 June 2003 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The above post is actually from me joel, gumby had logged on using my computer... forgot to log him off
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 18 June 2003 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J

Hell...I thought it was piss funny. Always up for a good joke re the chrome dome!

M
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Thu, 19 June 2003 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well that is bad.

I'm pretty happy now as the celi is running beautifuly now, however my bad luck continues as on the weekend my rolla ignition jammed and I need to replace the barrel.

Ohh well not as bad as some of the other shit that's happened.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Thu, 19 June 2003 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New tranny is excellent, although the car came back from the mechanic with teh engine temp gauge not working and some grinding noise on the front left wheel. i think there might be a rock on my brake pad carving a trench in my disc. dunno why the tmp gauge isnt up
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Thu, 19 June 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God you have got to love those little suprises when you take a car to the mechanic. Things that weren't there when you dropped it of, but were there when you picked it up.

Here's a nice little bit of info for you.

My AC fan has been on the fritz for a long time, but my sister said I could try and fit the one off her car on mine since her AC is stuffed. as it turns out KC model Lasers AC fan is basically identical to that in the celica (ST162). So I now have AC without the car overheating. sweet... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon9.gif  Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Fri, 20 June 2003 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh Shit... I can't join you guys for this one but if you have another one (with alot of notice)....... ROADTRIP !!!!

We tried this Twice for Toymods and only got 9 people each time Sad Was still an awesome day tho ! (And yeah we went all day Smile )

Toymodders don't generally like the whole pay in advance deal but if you think there would be some interest maybe we could have a friendly day in the middle somewhere. ?? Have to plan it well in advance and you need people that will commit to going by paying a decent deposit but it would be an awesome day.

Danny and I would be up for it for sure ! (Assuming the date was ok of course) Ahh there is nothing quite like shooting your friends Smile

Have a great day guys !

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Fri, 20 June 2003 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod

Mate we will just have to try to get another paintball date organised besides when we meet up with your TOYMODS guys. We are looking at Sunday 26th October for the TOYMODS/CCG BBQ/swapmeet. Any ideas where to meet up? Hows the 26th looking?

Anyway, maybe we can agree in the mean time on another date for a paintball showdown....TOYMODS v CCG!!!!!

Cheers.

Mitch
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Sat, 21 June 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, balls to the wall!

Paintball is in one week, the payment deadline is in five days and i have recieved no payment from anybody. Unfortunately, saying you'll rock up doesnt wash with Paintball Sports, so put your money where your mouth is and give Me, Phil E or Mitch a call to organise payment. remember, $50 for barbeque and 3 hours of shooting each other!

If we cant make 10 people by friday night, we'll have to cancel the day and there will be NO june meet.

My mobile is 0408860558
Phil's is 0412699144
and i cant quite remember Mitch's Embarassed

So please get your money in guys!

Regards, Ben

P.S. I'll be out of town on wednesday and thursday due to origin duties, so there isnt much time left! If you want, i'll organise a time where i sit around in southo's, tuggeranong for an hour or two to make payment a little bit easier.
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Mon, 23 June 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

Even though I am a Southsider, I will be Northside on Thursday night, so you cna make payment to me. Simply rock on in to th eBelconnen Bowl between 6.30 and 8.30 Thursday night and I will be there somewhere between lanes 20 and 32.

casey
Occasional Poster

March 2003

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Mon, 23 June 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAP!!!

Can't make Sunday... Have been building a second story on the house and I'm needed for labour most of this weekend...

Have fun killing each other Picasso style, tho...
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Tue, 24 June 2003 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really wanna come, but I'm too poor now!!!! Sad

What time are you guys having the BBQ? I might just come out for that if that's ok....

Trent
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Fri, 27 June 2003 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not going to be able to make it now guys somethings come up that needs my attention. Sorry
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Fri, 27 June 2003 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So now the real Qustion is Ben is this event still on?
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Fri, 27 June 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel,

Rain hail or shine, It's still on.....
I'll be there for the BBQ if someone can tell me when you'll finish shooting.....

Trent
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Sat, 28 June 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, sorry bout the late notice:
Phil and mitch will be waiting at caltex at the airport til 8.25 tomorrow morning while Gumby and I will be waiting at teh gate to the driveway. You'll see our cars (white 162 and 23) parked on the side of the road on the fairbairn hwy (?) ya know, the one which goes past the airport and into struggletown.

any queries, gimme a call on 040 886 0558

regards, Ben
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Mon, 30 June 2003 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The first thing I should say is a big thanks to Ben for organising a great CCG event!

Did we have a hell of a lot of fun shooting the crap out of each other or what. Talk about adrenalin....for a bunch of guys who really got on well together, you should have seen the 'killer' instict come out in some of the Rambos!!!! 14 guys ended up braving the damp conditions to fight it out for over 4 hours. Then the war stories started at the BBQ of the heroics and more importantly the rediculous things you end up doing while under fire. (Like I was shot in the back by his own team member, at the very start of a game, as they tripped over....now that really hurt!)

BTW-I still think the 'older' guys won the day. However, I think the young guns have threatened a rematch soon just to prove me wrong!

Cheers.

Mitch
CCG
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Mon, 30 June 2003 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah! The most convincing game wins went to teh young guns. i think it took us 30 seconds or so to demolish you guys on that last map Wink

A great day was had by all and i would like to extend my gratitude to those who showed up to play and even those who just came to watch, i'll definitely be organising another day at paintball sports
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG June Meet: Paintball Wed, 02 July 2003 03:51 Go to previous message
and how!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCG website
Next Topic:Safe Long Term Parking In Canberra??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:05:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072062015533447 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.