Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Some people are dumb!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Some people are dumb!!! Wed, 02 July 2003 15:19 Go to next message
Man I don't think I have ever been so offended. Tonight while delivering the pizzas I pull up to this guys house in my ST162 Celica and the guy says to me
"thats a pretty sik Cordia mate." I said excuse me, He then said again "that Cordia looks pretty good I bet it must be pretty quick" I asked him if he was talking about my car car and he said "yeah". So I told him It was a Celica and he said "are you for real I thought it was a Cordia"

Question Confused Question Confused Question

Well it could have been worse, He could have thought it was An EXA. Sorry SupraBoy Rolling hehehe Rolling hehehe
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Some people are dumb!!! Wed, 02 July 2003 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did that to a guy one night Very Happy He had a fully done up RX7 and I went up to him and nice datsan mate. He was like what the fuck Confused

Ahhhh ya had to be there Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Some people are dumb!!! Wed, 02 July 2003 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

http://www.kirupa.com/forums/smileys_files/boohoo.gif

Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 02 July 2003 21:14]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Thu, 03 July 2003 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it's pretty funny when your just joking around with it, you know what car it is but you just want to take the piss out of him. Razz

But this Guy genuanly didn't know what car it was.
Confused
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Thu, 03 July 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a couple of weeks ago i was at mudgy' watching the cars on a sat. night, and a tough, wheelstand capable, purple RX3 rocked up, big HP and was quoted at doing 11's down the strip. Anyway... some dude came over and said, "WOW thats the nicest Gemi I've ever seen!"
Needless to say he was very close to being decked by about 5 guys. Laughing

Just a reminder to some people, that knocking someones ride could cost you your vision for the next couple of days..... hehe

PS- i was only a mere spectator, but god it was funny.

Ben
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Thu, 03 July 2003 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was once on a ferry and man came to me and looked my Corona and said "I had once vauxhall like that". I was stunned. Then I enlightened him bit and said that aint friggin vauxhall. His next guess was morris. He was so sure that it's some seventies english (POS) car. I had to show him the registration book to convince him that it's Toyota...
...pffft dumb-ass Mad !

[Updated on: Thu, 03 July 2003 16:55]

FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Thu, 03 July 2003 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i was stopped at red lights on the great western and some bloke 2 lanes away from me signals me to wind my window down.
upon winding down my window i hear a pathetic high pitched voice yell "geeze mate nice datsun"

oh boy Crying or Very Sad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Some people are dumb!!! Fri, 04 July 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not once, not twice, no.... not even THRICE has this happened. But 4 times now!

I get out of my RA28. Walk into whatever shop/whatever that i just parked out the front of, and some DIMWIT says
"Jeez mate - nice MUSTANG!" Mad

3 times at servos, and once at a mechanic workshop (note: decided against getting work done there on other car).

It's not FRIGGIN hard when there is "Celica" badged on all sides, and "TOYOTA CELICA" badged on the back FFS!
I agree there is resemblence, but nowhere near enough to actually think it is a Mustang.
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Fri, 04 July 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 04 July 2003 17:29

Not once, not twice, no.... not even THRICE has this happened. But 4 times now!

I get out of my RA28. Walk into whatever shop/whatever that i just parked out the front of, and some DIMWIT says
"Jeez mate - nice MUSTANG!" Mad

3 times at servos, and once at a mechanic workshop (note: decided against getting work done there on other car).

It's not FRIGGIN hard when there is "Celica" badged on all sides, and "TOYOTA CELICA" badged on the back FFS!
I agree there is resemblence, but nowhere near enough to actually think it is a Mustang.

i get that...

i dont know how ppl confuse them... i mean the celica are like 1/3 of the size Confused
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Fri, 04 July 2003 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's not called the Mustang Celica for nothing Laughing
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Some people are dumb!!! Sun, 06 July 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A couple of times people have called my AE86 a Cordia (amongst other things - Datsun, Starion, etc.) (!) - one time I said nothing, proceeded to pull away, dropped the clutch, left a big smokey circle on the road and said: "You seen a Cordia do THAT before??" The look on their face was priceless Very Happy
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Sun, 06 July 2003 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess thats why the gen 4 celica had "CELICA" printed all over it. But these late 90 Holdens all look the same to me, commodore, berlina, etc. not much change n shape only change was the extras.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Mon, 07 July 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe "Cordia" that is ALMOST as bad as "Exa". Terrible.

You should not have given him his pizzas wiso! "No pizza for YOU!"
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Some people are dumb!!! Thu, 17 July 2003 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86's and cordia's do have a pretty good resembalance of each other
(please excuse my spelling Razz)
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Mon, 21 July 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Their more similar to the old accords, uncanily similar.
The trueno's look like s12 silvia liftbacks too. Some times i have to look twice on the road just to see if what i'm looking at is the real deal or something else
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Some people are dumb!!! Tue, 29 July 2003 06:14 Go to previous message
my car was mistaken for a ferrari but i wasnt to concerned i didnt say anything but "thanx" the thought of me driving a ferrari was great LOL i can only dream
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nova 96.9 - Would you shag a friends ex ?
Next Topic:coca cola/pepsi support cruelty to animals
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 09:31:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050721168518066 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.