Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Wed, 02 July 2003 09:34 Go to next message
Fellow CCGians

(NOTE: New members always welcome to join!)

In an attempt to better organise future CCG events. Phil and I have arranged the following Calendar of Events. Please note that this is not exhaustive, as we expect to pepper the calendar with many other events in between these. These additional events will take a fair bit or organising so we will advise closer to confirming arrangements.

However, for now the following will be posted on the new and improved CCG website http://www.geocities.com/social_ccg/index.html :

June 29 2003 - Paintball (was soooo good we just have to do it again!)
July 6 2003 - TOYMODS Sydney Dyno Day (dep. Gateway Shell Servo 5am!)
July 27 2003 - CCG Website Photo Shoot
August 23 2003 - CCG Dyno Day
September 20 2003 - Cruise to Bathurst Car Museum
October 26 2003 - Cruise to meet up with TOYMODS at Mittagong or Bowral (Date to be confirmed by TOYMODS Board)
November 16 2003 - Observation/Economy Run around Canberra
December 6 2003 - Cruise to Cooma (Peruse the local wreckers)
January 18 2004 - Magazine Photo Shoot
February 29 2004 - Moruya Dirt Go Karts
March 21 2004 - BBQ / Swap meet
April 9-12 2004 - Toyota Nationals - Dubbo
May 30 2004 - Hume Go Karts
June ?? 2004 - Temora Aviation Museum (Date to be confirmed when they set their flying day program)

Cheers.

Mitch and Phil
(CCG)
  Send a private message to this user    
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Wed, 02 July 2003 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch, that's a pretty comprehensive list of events! Nice to see some serious forward planning. Smile

Where is the Dyno day to be held in August?

Cheers
Phil
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Wed, 02 July 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil

Still have to confirm but Phil Eacott has a likely venue. Will advise as soon as we lock it in. If any probs, then we are back scouring for any agreeable Dyno locations.

See ya 5am on Sunday! Hope its not foggy like our last 50kph trip to Melb!

Cheers.

Mitch
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Wed, 02 July 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you are coming now? Who else?
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Wed, 02 July 2003 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mitch the list looks tops.
A little word about the Morua Go carts we did the engineering for the roll over bars on the go carts so i might be able to get a bit of a deal happening if your interested.
silversup
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Thu, 03 July 2003 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mitch looks like a pretty comprehensive list!!! The dirt go carts look good! Very Happy

But I am keen for the dyno day, I reakon Ash will be pretty keen too!!! - Can't make the one in Sydney this time, and I guess I don't know if I will have my supra at August Sad
oh well..........
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Fri, 04 July 2003 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason,

If your keen enough, would you like to take the lead on the jart thing in Moruya. That way they already know someone that will be turning up. Get back to me and I can give you some tips on how to go about this.

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Sun, 06 July 2003 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Say the word and it shall be done Phil
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Calendar of Events Mon, 07 July 2003 22:07 Go to previous message
Jason,

It is all over to you. It probably would be best if you Mitch and I get together some tim ein the not too distant future and discuss this.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Jason and Jeremy
Next Topic:Canberra guys: who's going to the Dyno Day?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 23:28:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064318180084229 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.