Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
spr000
Regular

June 2002
icon1.gif  AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Sat, 29 June 2002 06:54 Go to next message
Toyota 1983/4 Sprinter AE86 Blue

full urethane bushings front & sway bar + panhard rod rear (4 months old)
alarm remote controlled central locking
air conditioning
tinted windows
Kenwood CD Player 4 channel (CD-R CDRW compatible)
very clean interior (the cleanest out of every Sprinter I've seen in Sydney)
no rust problems
Gear knob / leather boot / sports steering

service..
regularly serviced (currently 234,000km)
new battery
new clutch slave cylinder
new spark plug wires
rego until November 2002

[Updated on: Sun, 30 June 2002 07:38]

Send a private message to this user    
spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Sat, 29 June 2002 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$3,600 ono or first reasonable offer gets the car..

call me Monday after 9am if interested, I'm free Monday & Tuesday I think..

for pictures, go to the below homepage, thank you.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 June 2002 07:40]

spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Sun, 30 June 2002 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's the homepage..

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~s13/sprinter.html

I'm open to all geniune and resonable offers, thanks for checking the car out..
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Sun, 30 June 2002 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i call first dibs! but seriously people let me take first look? damn having to go to toyota school tomorrow till 5pm Mad
in_want_of_AE86
Newcomer

July 2002
icon5.gif  Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Tue, 02 July 2002 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMMIT!!! if this was a few weeks from now i coudl probably afford it!!!

why does this alwyas happen to me... Cry

what engine are you running in there? 4AGE?

how much does comprehensive insurance set you back for it?? thas a deciding factor for me...

and fuel - how much does it use - another deciding factor... i relaly relaly like these cars and know quite a bit abotu the tech stuff abotu them from research, but ppl on websites will tell you how good it is at racing or drifting or turning heads, but you never hear abotu everyday driving htings to do with it.. i'd be using it as a daily driver if i got it and wanan know things abotu fuel consumption, comfort, parkability, quibbles that teh car has generally. i knwo they handle very well even as stock... man why does this happen to me..
spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Tue, 02 July 2002 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate, only running 4ac, but it's running beautifully, smooth and clean, seems to have more than 10km/litre, but never really measured it, comprehensive is expensive, agreed value $3,500 with 50% is $1,200 per year, sounds crazy, but trying to get my no claim bonus up, handles beautifully, never driven a better car with such a great balance in stock form, standard height! If only Toyota produce more of these, but I suggest you to keep an eye out coz I'm sure there'll be some for sale in 3 weeks time, but I'll be getting rid of mine this week for sure, I've already got buyers, but I'm putting it on tradingpost with a high price tag, just to see how much it's really worth..
in_want_of_AE86
Newcomer

July 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Tue, 02 July 2002 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit.... $1200 a year... and thats on 50% bonus did you say?

hrm.. well i'm an 18 year old guy in a medium risk suburb and insurance companies like to screw me over so maybe i cant aford to insure one of these, unless i do it in dads name with me as the driver, which i was gonna do anyway Smile

i figured you were goign to sell this week so i wont keep pestering you..

i assume you already know the redbook value for one of these... but i reckon its owrth a bit mroe than the average value, esp compared to some of teh ones i've seen aroudn with very aged interiors...

cheers

spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Tue, 02 July 2002 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm.. it's worth more, but people usually won't pay more.. Smile

I've seen ones with holes and cracks everywhere selling for $3k, and mine's got full urethane bushings, but just have to meet the right buyer I guess..
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Wed, 03 July 2002 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still not gonna take me up on my offer? Smile
spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Wed, 03 July 2002 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm.. it's very hard, especially now I've put on 2 new shocks in the rear, it's such a great clean car, especially on the inside as you've seen, and handles so perfectly with the bushings and the new shocks, I've put an ad on tradingpost now to see how it goes, btw, I've fixed the paint already.. let me know if you change you mind with a better offer.. Smile
crostek
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Wed, 03 July 2002 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How does 3k for it sound I'll just have to talk the wife in to it, as she will be driving it.
PS I'm in Banksia Give me a sms on 0417 454 676.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Wed, 03 July 2002 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well depends how the well it looks now that youve fixed it.. if its just like a "spray can job" or if you cant tell it was ever damaged, than im still very interested. its sprinter heaven in the TP today! damn finishing toyota school at 5pm Sad
spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Wed, 03 July 2002 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there's 2 new sprinter in TP, mine, and the $3,800 one, the seven hills one from last week is actually damaged front, quarter panel and in the end, it's damaged pretty bad, the bs sales said it was "minor" and we went to see it, best offer he can do was $1750, which was not worth it at all.. The Gymea one was from last week, the dash is all cracked, friend wanted it and the buyer was NOT negotiable on the price, and the other 4agze sounds like it's from toymods too?
purpleminiep
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Thu, 04 July 2002 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whta was the interior of the damaged car like. Could you describe the damage to the front and rear to me. Would i need to replace the headlight or taillight? What colour was it.

Thanks
Brad
spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Thu, 04 July 2002 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CAR SOLD, 14" wheels & tyres still available, please send me offers...

Hi Brad, the car was red, front bumper painted too, the rear tailgate has been dented inside (can't imagine it being fixed by hammering out) The car has got "short shift" fitted, but shit steering wheel and gear knob, interior average, but no cracked dash, the quarter panel has been hit in bad, the inside structure is badly damaged too (all bent inside) I believe the axle may be crooked, the rear wheel looks to be out of alignment (wheel not completely straight), when test driving, the rear end lost control easily in an average 100 degree corner around 20-30km/h, but the headlights and tail-lights are ok (the driver side tail-light is a bit damaged, but still usable), new exhaust (4ac engine)
purpleminiep
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Thu, 04 July 2002 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you think with a new diff the handling problem could be fixed? Could the body work be fixed. My brother is a panelbeater and we have a pretty good garage at home. Did you look at the diff mounts, were they damaged?

Brad
spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Thu, 04 July 2002 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't check the mounts, just had a quick look, the wheels is a bit out of alignment, and the inside panel where it was hit, it's made of steel which are bent slightly (like in any doors) for reinforcements, those are hit/bent back from the accident, which seems to be pretty hard to hit back straight, even if you hit it back, it will be very weak around that point, so it's probably better off getting new parts, and do some welding to get it back to original condition, just don't feel like it's worth it for $1750, the sales/boss said he's sold one of these sprinters for $4,000 few days ago (when I went there last week) but if you spend $1.5k to fix it, you may as well buy a good sprinter to start with..
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Thu, 04 July 2002 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did you end up selling your car for?
spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Thu, 04 July 2002 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send to you by email..
kenshin
Newcomer

July 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Sat, 06 July 2002 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello. My name is Digby Graham. If you havent sold your sprinter yrt I can give you $3500 for it on Monday. Please call me on 0894445504. ASAP.
spr000
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter for Sale in Hurstville area Sun, 07 July 2002 05:31 Go to previous message
hi Digby, car SOLD already
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA23 for sale!
Next Topic:FS: RX7
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 11:50:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054190158843994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.