Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » The toyota's i thrashed on friday.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
icon7.gif  The toyota's i thrashed on friday. Mon, 14 July 2003 01:10 Go to next message
Well since no ones interested in the V8 i beat on the weekend,
i'll tell you about the RAV4 (p plater mums car) and the riceboy in his turbo corolla (fwd ricer).

I was driving home after going for a cruz on friday (down marmion av (perth ppl)) and there was this blinder in his or should i say his mums RAV 4 he was thrasing it so i had to show him whos boss after flying passed him then slowing down then flying passed him about 6 times i thought this guy doesnt know when hes been beat so we came to a set of lights it was wet the lights go green i had no traction so i just cheerped 1st and 2nd was losing him while still cherpin so i slaped 3rd then 4th and he was nothing but a dot in my rear view. - this wasnt enough for him he still winds the thing out i was like pfffft your not worth my petrol so i let him think i beat him (after he slowed down to 80 Rolling Eyes)

then there was the rice boy it was a red corolla like that rolla boys (not good with models on the fwd) anyway he had the big cannon and stickers on the back i pulled up next to him and hes lookin like p diddy with his missus he gives it a rev and drops it back i slaped it back to third and was off like shit from a shovel. i think he was a little Embarassed

heheheh i love it.
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The toyota's i thrashed on friday. Mon, 14 July 2003 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can laugh all about the Rav but not the Rolla... Was it the same model as mine??? Was it turbo???

And what can I say, I bet the Corolla attracted the dudes missus Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The toyota's i thrashed on friday. Tue, 15 July 2003 00:39 Go to previous message
I think it was like the twincam 16 it was a turbo i could hear it but it was gutless, he had a big fck off canon on there hense the ricer.

And she was a bit of a boygirl.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Friday night cruz (beat an ss :)
Next Topic:FX16 vs. GST
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 23:22:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005964994430542 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.