Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Thu, 27 February 2003 09:36 Go to next message
Soooo much fun!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Fri, 28 February 2003 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on give us some info.!!!

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Fri, 28 February 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok...Smile

first run waas against a s2000 i won Smile
second was a VK V8 beat it Smile (this was the best! one of his mates goes "he's racing his mums cressida" where we came back for the tickets i go "not to shabby for my mums car hey" shoulda seen the look lol)
third torana i got absolutly slammed Sad
fourth silvia i won by defaul (red light) i almost had him though, he got me in the last 50m Smile

i averaged a 14.7 with a 2.7 sixty footer (i was taking off at 1000 rpm)i cut a 0.54 reaction on one run which was really cool!!!

It was my first time ever...SOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

The guys done some number crunching and told me i should be able to reach for a low 14 even break into the 13's, next meet i might have the exhuast done which should push me comfortably into 13's...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Sat, 01 March 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done mate. Good to see the VK guy put in this place Very Happy
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Sat, 01 March 2003 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey how come u were taking off at 1000 rpm?
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Sun, 02 March 2003 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work you should post some pic's next time you race
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Sun, 02 March 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats on the win!

good to see you put that commonwhore back in its place!
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Wed, 02 April 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did someone ask for pics ??

pics are all up at www.pbase.com/driftking

I tried to load them here, but they couldn't be linked Sad

[Updated on: Wed, 02 April 2003 03:12]

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Sat, 03 May 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, i saw that cressi there, that was mad, me and the girl were couched up on the hill cheering for it.
justin Smile
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Mon, 05 May 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how big were the burnouts!!!!!!!
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Tue, 06 May 2003 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be at the creek on the 28th may

come there as well so we can have a play.
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Tue, 06 May 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might take you up on that Wink we can do side by side cressi burnouts!!!! should be cool what kinda of time you running
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Tue, 06 May 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
13.031 @ 107.2 MPH 2.0887 sixty foot times

should have new box back by 28th

strenghthened with stall, shift kit etc etc

should do around 12.5 the guy that is building it reckons. because of the shift kit.

i have my sixty foot times down to 2.004 last time i went down, so that should get under 2.000 and with the shift kit should be good for 12 something.

what are you doing?
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Sat, 10 May 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make sure you let me know if you are going - I'll make sure I get heaps of pictures for you..
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Thu, 15 May 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be there. unless it is raining

and cancelled.

why cant i enlarge the pics on your web page?
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Thu, 15 May 2003 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To save space I just loaded smaller versions..
don't worry, a seperate link will be up soon for all Cressida shots I have.

www.pbase.com/driftking/Cressidas

[Updated on: Wed, 23 July 2003 14:06]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Fri, 16 May 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
howz your beast going???
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Fri, 16 May 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's going well

and so is the car.

will have it back tomorrow

and your car,

hows it going
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Fri, 16 May 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i put some bigger tyres on it and done a launch the other day and i'll tell ya it felt freaky!!! got to get an exhaust and coola on it though to unleash alittle morepower Smile

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Thu, 17 July 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
southo howz yourz coming along mate??? i got my coola on

1JZ 747 i cant get my hand on a shift kit can you give me the guyz number that you got to do up the box...figured i'll do it now whilst its in bits
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Thu, 17 July 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MV AUTOMATICS.

08 83700430

ASK FOR MICHAEL
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Wed, 23 July 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Few delays,
I was in Hospital with pnuemonia, Working on weekends etc
but the motor is out of the front cut, the front cut's been disposed of and the ball is finally rolling.

I am taking photos at the Dutton Rally in early August - so not sure if we will start it before I go, or with til I get back ??

I just wish it was already done !!! the anticipation is killing me..

biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE CRESSI AT THE CREEK LAST NIGHT???? Wed, 23 July 2003 23:17 Go to previous message
Southo wrote on Thu, 24 July 2003 00:08

Few delays,
I was in Hospital with pnuemonia, Working on weekends etc
but the motor is out of the front cut, the front cut's been disposed of and the ball is finally rolling.

I am taking photos at the Dutton Rally in early August - so not sure if we will start it before I go, or with til I get back ??

I just wish it was already done !!! the anticipation is killing me..

Shocked

So, you were in the hospital with pneumonia and they let you out so you could work on week-ends??? Laughing

Seriously though, hope you're feeling better...Pneumonia is nothing to sneeze at! (No pun intended).
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:XR6 Turbo
Next Topic:Don't work on cars after midnight
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 02:50:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075399875640869 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.