Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
13_954
Regular

July 2003
WTB: any AE86 parts Mon, 21 July 2003 13:55 Go to next message
hey guys just bought a nice totally stock aus spec sprinter 4ac powerhouse and i want any parts that will make it better... i especially want some suspension...
  Send a private message to this user    
Solo
Regular

May 2003

Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Mon, 21 July 2003 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"4ac powerhouse" Laughing

where abouts are you located? some idea of the parts your looking would be helpful Smile
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Tue, 22 July 2003 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree. both a location and a rough list of what you need would be helpful.

I have a lot of sprinter stuff on hand (ask anyone who's been over here...),so I may have some of what you're after.

as for suspension,whiteline offer a basic package (don't let them sell you kybs though,as they're absolute crap). I was in the middle of getting some rose jointed gear made for my car before it was written off the other week,and could put you in touch with the shop that is/was doing it if you're in Sydney.

the only suspension gear I have spare atm is a pair of whiteline lowered rear springs. I'd want $50 for them. as new condition.

regards,

Justin...
0418 663628
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Sun, 27 July 2003 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Justin,
Hey I heard you have heaps of parts do you have a rear axle to sell with the disc brakes on it? If so how much are you selling them.
Thanks
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Mon, 28 July 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ko ko, sounds like you're looking for the much sought after LSD rear axle type... goodluck with the find - they don't come up too often and won't be cheap when they do.
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Mon, 28 July 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ko ko: I have a disc brake rear setup,with an open 6.7" diff,but it's not for sale. you'd have to make one hell of an offer for me to part with it.

Justin...
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Mon, 28 July 2003 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fergo308 wrote on Mon, 28 July 2003 23:05

Ko ko: I have a disc brake rear setup,with an open 6.7" diff,but it's not for sale. you'd have to make one hell of an offer for me to part with it.

Heh heh ... I know how you feel too ... Very Happy
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Tue, 29 July 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dodgy_Haro wrote on Tue, 29 July 2003 00:20

Heh heh ... I know how you feel too ... Very Happy

Daryl,

some guys just don't realise just how hard some of this gear is to get nowadays. sprinter diffs are nearly impossible,as are several other parts for the car I could rattle off the top of my head.
about one diff pops up a year,and they're increasingly priced on the wrong side of $2k. the only way I'll part with mine,is if someone imports one of the hot staff IRS setups for me,and takes the diff as part payment.

same goes for my auto folding levin grille. I've had three people look at it so far,but noone has bought it yet. AFAIK,you and I are the only guys that have them in Oz.

sprinters are increasingly becoming a cult car. people have to realise that they're not a cheap run around anymore. they're hard to get parts for,which means you can't pay what you do for commodore bits from a wrecking yard. it's supply and demand.

Justin...

p.s. we're waiting on a parts list 13954.
Hachi6
Newcomer

November 2002
Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Thu, 31 July 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin

You can add one more person to that list of ppl with the auto folding grill, I got one too, its up for sale with all the anciliaries, also on the rare parts front I got a digital dash with all the wiring, both for sale, so anybody want em make me an offer. BTW im in perth.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Thu, 31 July 2003 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh ... plus there's another one for sale as well in the sale section and not too long ago, a blue Sprinter sold with a folding grill as well. They are rare but that's all I'm aware of in Australia ATM. Even rarer are ones that work or are complete. Confused

As for that Hotstaff IRS, $6k is a lot for a rear diff setup ... I guess the beauty of an open wheeler is that any aftermarket LSD like Kaaz, Cusco or TRD will fit in and make the diff like new. There's also less likelihood that an open diff would have been thrashed thus far ... Smile

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WTB: any AE86 parts Fri, 01 August 2003 05:49 Go to previous message
do you want a front bumper?????
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3t oil pump
Next Topic:ashtray from supra 93+
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-