Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » The Red And White Army Cruise - NOW INCORPERATED INTO MEGACRUISE II

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Mon, 14 July 2003 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why have it so far away.
  Send a private message to this user    
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Mon, 14 July 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 13 July 2003 22:12

The date for the new cruise will roughly be in Oct...

lol thats like 3 months away.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 15 July 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because it has to be organised properly and organising it this far in advance will generate a lot more interest and get more ppl to the cruise...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 15 July 2003 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about this.... all you Corolla dudes come along to this saturday night's Putty Rd cruise from twincam16.com as seen here:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=16928&start=0&rid=883&S=902ce216914f c531dc76bc4ccf674dfb

THere is sure to be more than enough corolla's there to whet your fancy.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 16 July 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in with rolla boy, i might even get a few rolla's to come up from victoria if its after september Smile
Cant wait!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 16 July 2003 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds awesome... The more cars the better and interstate ppl will make this cruise a shitload better...

I look forward to meeting new faces from Vic and whoever else turns up (hopefully heaps)...
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Thu, 17 July 2003 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't we have 2 cruise's one like this month and another one
in september.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 22 July 2003 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this cruise still happening? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 22 July 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, the cruise is still happening...
The plans will be finalised at a later date...

Another R&W cruise has been organised for this Fri night (25th July) meeting at Homebush Bay at 7:30pm and leaving at 8pm... It will be a city/bondi/brighton based cruise so yeah, if anyone is interested, come along and enjoy the cruise with the Toymodders Smile Smile Smile ...
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Mon, 28 July 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol

This is certainly gaining momentum...

By late October I should have my act together and will be able to come down and take the snaps.
neat 20valve
Regular

March 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 29 July 2003 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi cuz (blown20v) i think its time to tell te truth about the little play with the 20v, (mine) Mad i am very rusty at starting and i spun through 1st grabed second and u where nothing but dust in my mirror, you where so beeten u turned around and went back to the start while me and the gze battled it out. and yes i did get whiped by the gze (with pully and front mount) but u didn't keep up with my 20v. sorry to bust your bubble but i thought it was time to stand up for my 20v.
anyway latter all.
Craig.
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 29 July 2003 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh so you talk bout the run when i missed 3rd gear and jump on the brake to get out of the rock shower... how come you didnt mention the one when it was just you and me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
or did u forget about that...
oh and by the way guys .. those of u who'll be there on friday night will be able to ask my mate about it who was there and witnessed the whole thing Very Happy

so yea car is ummm well i guess you could call it goin.. so i'll be there for the run to terrigal... with an intact gearbox Embarassed Embarassed
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 29 July 2003 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when is the cruise in october again? Can it be late October? Very Happy

i really wanna make the trip up for it! Cant wait to meet some toymodders Rolling Eyes
neat 20valve
Regular

March 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 29 July 2003 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CUZ, trent would just say it to shut your trap up, Twisted Evil u full of shit, i still floged u when it was just u and me, u carry on that your car is worked, Shocked haha the only thing is an exaust with extractors and filter u think its got cams or adjustable gears but u haven't anything to back up your shit shooting mouth with, oh and everyone else that was there said nothing about me almost getting beet by u Laughing wake up to your self u wanker!!!! i drove both cars, u talk about your car and its not running right oohh poor didms mine is never running right it, it goes good when it wants, oh and lets not for get that i have fu*ked box, and as for your box im not suprised u blew it, i seen the way u drive,foot flat on the floor snap next gear crunch the next, that box was in perfect condition when u got the car, mine has more pick-up vvt
come on chris just stop being a dick and realise u didnt come close, sorry!!
GZE-STYLE
Regular

July 2002

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 30 July 2003 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ease up boys.....Seriously who gives a fuck?
neat 20valve
Regular

March 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 30 July 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah fair enough sorry about steeling your post boys,
just got a bit pist reading what i did, well hope to meet all of you one day on a cruse, later Craig. Cool
no hard feelings cuz, Smile
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 30 July 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok lets see her.. me not comin close... hmmm...how far is close.. i was sittin at y our door remember Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes oh and the bit where u flogged me .. was that when i put my foot on the brake becoz i was worried bout that dirty corner..and the fact that my car has retreads on the back..
my car has a filter.. who's arse did u pull that out of.. last time i looked it had an airbox..
oh and when the gearbox blew, all i did was put the clutch... is there a special way to put the clutch so that they dont blow??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
hmmm... as for wat ppl said.. i heard differnet but hey.. i dont really care..
yea my car isnt runnnin right.. it had the wrong plugs in it.. and the radiator is full of crap...
oh well.. im over it.. some people take things to seriously..
i got better things to worry bout..
oh and u say u've driven both cars.. i can say the same thing so yea..
its over.. get over it!

neat 20valve
Regular

March 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 30 July 2003 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cuz u belive what u want!!!
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 30 July 2003 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look you two! Take it to the track and do it properly and get it over and done with

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Thu, 31 July 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should both calm down.
Because my rolla will kill both of you Laughing
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Fri, 01 August 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets have this cruise on the 22nd of August Friday night Rolling Eyes just for a practice cruise up the old pac

[Updated on: Fri, 01 August 2003 11:22]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Sun, 03 August 2003 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan Hotrolla Smile Smile Smile ...

At this rate, there'll be a OLD PAC cruise every friday...
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Sun, 03 August 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iam still deciding where the meeting spot will be.
If anyone has any ideas let us know or meet at the usual spots
!*HeAt-SeCa*!
Regular

July 2003

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Sun, 03 August 2003 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it always have to be up the Old Pac?

Isnt there any other good road to cruise?
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Sun, 03 August 2003 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M5 Razz
!*HeAt-SeCa*!
Regular

July 2003

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Mon, 04 August 2003 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To where?

There's gotta be other good places...

Not that theres ne thing wrong with Old Pac to Terrigal or anything.

I just wanna see wats out there...
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 06 August 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay the cruise is on

Meet at Thornleigh Mac Donald's around 7:30pm Friday 22nd August is anyone interested? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Everyone is welcome
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Mon, 18 August 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIZE=6]well benny when will it be on[/SIZE]
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Mon, 18 August 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keep your pants on ladies...

I told you that another cruise will be announced soon...

Joel will be the one to be doing this if he still has the plans to do it...
Adamizcool
Newcomer

August 2003

Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 19 August 2003 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All im Adam with the Red 1991 Celica (auto)hehe

Hey i'll go any chance of making it a Sunday or a Saturday Night!!
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Tue, 19 August 2003 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the cruise still on this friday???

if so, i'll be there! but my car has been *stripped* cause of troubles with coppas...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 20 August 2003 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What have you stripped off the car Matty???
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Wed, 20 August 2003 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its looking pretty sad at the moment..

wheels gone, gauges gone, body kit gone, exhuast gone (replaced with pee shooter) hehehe... all of which will be for sale soon.. need the money to pay off some fines i got, which forced me to take the gear off... Mad Mad Mad Mad

MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Thu, 21 August 2003 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this cruise still on today considering the rain!?!?
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Fri, 22 August 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not raining now....

lol.. ill be there for sure..

you better be there brad!!!!!!
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Sun, 24 August 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matty my man dont worry mate ill be there Very Happy .
as for your wheels hehehe(mine).
yeah man coppers are harrasing me to but if i get pulled over once more by a certain parramatta cop it looks like a harrasment suit for him bitch keeps going out of his way to go down my street far from 50kms more like 60-70kms but yeah. anyways my cry is over for now
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Red And White Army Cruise (Ideas only at the moment) Sun, 24 August 2003 12:52 Go to previous message
Here is the cruise details... It is a re run of the megacruise, MEGACRUISE II... I got my wish Razz Razz Razz ...

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=19000&start=0&rid=392&S=370e214224ee 791e07dcb6020a00c233
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Celica Cruise 16th August
Next Topic:Old Pac cruise 22nd Aug
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:45:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072181224822998 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.