Toymods » Tech & Conversions » URGENT!!! 2JZ-GE O2 Sensor wiring color codes

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

URGENT!!! 2JZ-GE O2 Sensor wiring color codes Mon, 28 July 2003 06:44 Go to next message
I Have 2 black wires 1 blue and 1 White!

Thanks in advance,

Allan
  Send a private message to this user    
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: URGENT!!! 2JZ-GE O2 Sensor wiring color codes Mon, 28 July 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to be accurate.....2JZGE VVTi oxygen sensor wiring codes. The earlier ones are just 2 wire.

I'll give the guys at City Lexus a burl tomorrow.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: URGENT!!! 2JZ-GE O2 Sensor wiring color codes Mon, 28 July 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The two blacks are the grounds for the heater and the sensor, the white is the sensor output signal, the blue is the + 12 volt dc for the sensor.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: URGENT!!! 2JZ-GE O2 Sensor wiring color codes Mon, 28 July 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you shure???? i hooked up a mixture meter to the blue wire (blue is signal on the 7m-gte sensor and the blacks are the heater) i gave it a try and i have a signal!!!?????!!!???

Allan
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: URGENT!!! 2JZ-GE O2 Sensor wiring color codes Mon, 28 July 2003 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No mate, you can never be sure when it comes to any wiring diagram, I got my info off an old faxed 1JZ wiring diagram that was hard to read. Anyway, you have narrowed it down to one of two wires, the blue or the white. Some Toyota 4 wire O2 sensors give the signal from the white wire, some others the blue wire. Test them like you have already to be sure.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: URGENT!!! 2JZ-GE O2 Sensor wiring color codes Tue, 29 July 2003 02:28 Go to previous message
FWIW the 4 wire sesnors i get have 2 white wires for the heater, black for the O2 signal and grey for the signal ground.

measure the resistance between all the wires. the grounds will be seperate, the heater will have resistancec so it pulls about 1-2amps (ie 6-14ohms?) and not sure what resistance is across the sensor itself.

i can measure them tonight if ya want?

Cya, Stewart
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1J coilpack connectors
Next Topic:Oil filters?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 01:08:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017934799194336 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.