Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Fri, 05 July 2002 00:05 Go to next message
HEY,
I was wondering if anyone has a RWD inlet manifold of a 4AGE or knows someone that has one..
Cause i need one for my corolla instead of cutting and shutting the old manifold...
Thanx heaps,
Adam.
  Send a private message to this user    
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Sat, 06 July 2002 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on anybody????
dorikin
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Sun, 07 July 2002 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have a complete RWD 4AGE minus flex plate and flywheel. if i could,i'd preder to get rid of the whole engine for around $200. otherwise i'll pull of the inlet manifold. it has a inlet manifold and all associated TVIS gear on it. i'm in melb so freight may be a problem.
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Sun, 07 July 2002 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it is a problem....
Anyone else got 1???
shortround
Occasional Poster

June 2002

Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 08 July 2002 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dorikin, how much do you want for just the inlet manifold?
ShortRounD.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 July 2002 00:22]

._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 08 July 2002 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i can get 2 in melbourne. ask would be $150 ea + shipping.

T
shortround
Occasional Poster

June 2002

Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 08 July 2002 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_T_, what sort of condition are they in? will they need any work before being used?
ShortRounD.
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 08 July 2002 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are off import motors that have been sititng around.

they would need a clean before using... (well i would clean it if i was you)

T
shortround
Occasional Poster

June 2002

Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 08 July 2002 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_T_, im very interested. when will you know if you can get them?

ShortRounD
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 08 July 2002 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you want one phone andrew at toyopro on 03 9336-4555. there is one right next to his bench (i know, i put it there) with t/b on it - he can organise shipping etc to wherever you are. ask for it is $150. the other one is still on a motor and i can't remember how complete it is.

T
dorikin
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 08 July 2002 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok... maybe i should up the competition, although there doesn't seem to be any lack of demand for these manifolds. i'll remove the manifold from my engine and sell it to anyone who will pick it up from me in melbourne. for $150 it's for sale with any amount of accessories required including throttle body, TVIS complete setup, injectors, fuel rail, etc, you name it, whatever you need, it's yours.
shortround
Occasional Poster

June 2002

Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 08 July 2002 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dorikin, you have mail.
ShortRounD
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Wed, 10 July 2002 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well does anyone else have one that is in NSW???
ANYBODY???
Thanx,
Adam
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Wed, 10 July 2002 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one- same deal $150 Kellyville
02 98361030

Peter
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Thu, 11 July 2002 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kewl...
Whats the same deal??
Still on the engine?
Thanx,
Adam
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Thu, 11 July 2002 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Already taken off and ready to go. Has TVIS as well.

Peter
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Thu, 11 July 2002 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So that would bolt striaght onto the FWD 4AGE hey...
Is there any problems with it???? (at all)
What does it come with???
Thanx...
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Fri, 12 July 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No problems with it - it came off a complete North - South 4AGE I purchased for parts and as I have one other spare it is for sale (I usually keep at least one spare of each item if possible).It will bolt up to your FWD engine. Don't know what you mean by what it comes with but give me a call and you can come and look at it. 98361030.

bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Fri, 12 July 2002 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would the manifold bolt straight upto the 100kw version of the 4AGE cause i dont think it has TVIS on the 100kw version(90-92)
Thanx,
Adam
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 15 July 2002 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I expect you would have port mismatch due to your 'late' head being a small port and the inlet manifold being designed for an 'early' large bort head. Best way to be sure would be to compate inlet manifold gaskets.

Peter
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 15 July 2002 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will bolt on - but the port flow will be less than ideal

T
AZAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 15 July 2002 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey toby, i will need a RWD inlet manifold for my 4A-GZE next month, i really dont want to cut and shut the stock ZE manifold, why pay for TIG welding when i could buy one pre-converted or allready RWD, what manifold do you recomend. large port? or ported/polished small port. would you lower the price if i threw in the ZE manifold.
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Mon, 15 July 2002 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AZAE86,

strange as it may seem, i do not work for a toyota wrecker - i just happen to know one - and i know he has these parts.

if you have a bigport motor, just use the factory ae86 4age inlet manifold - no problems!!

i have listed his contact details above. your ze manifold will be worthless to him i'm afraid - he has loads of them.

T
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Sat, 20 July 2002 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey everyone,
Does anyone in NSW have a RWD Inlet Manifold of the 100kw 4AGE?
I need it for a conversion...
Anybody at all...
Thanx,
Adam

[Updated on: Sat, 20 July 2002 23:11]

king16
Regular

July 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Thu, 25 July 2002 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEY, they didnt make an rwd intake manifold for the 100kw the only came out in front wheel drives but the guys in sydney that need one go to just jap parts plus at lansvale in sydney to get one cause they only charged me $75 for my rwd intake manifold but my motor is the big port 4age so no problems wid mine. Nod
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Sun, 28 July 2002 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kewl do you have the phone number handy for the jap place??
Cause ill give em a ring and find out price..
Was there nothing wrong with the manifold when you got it??

Thanx heaps,
Adam
sprinterboy4agze
Regular

March 2003
Re: RWD Sprinter Inlet Manifold (4AGE) Tue, 04 March 2003 21:55 Go to previous message
would a large port intake manifold fit a 4agze? or do u have to use the small port fwd one and convert it to rwd?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Boost Gauge
Next Topic:1j fuel pump ecu wanted
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 11:33:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081949234008789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.