Toymods » General Car Talk » Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 03 August 2003 02:31 Go to next message
Here is a website for the AE82 corolla that I have been working on with other fellow toymodders. Due to a lack of time/priority it has been sitting around for the past couple of months doing nothing, so I thought I'd post it up now before it goes to waste. Updates will most likely be infrequent depending on how much time we have to spend on it.

Tech articles will be written more for newbie types to help get them into "doing it yourself"There are plans to expand into the AE92 corolla which might still happen. Julz has also made up some mock merchandise designs for a laugh, and we might actually make a couple Cool

Anyways any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/teamae82/index .html

[Updated on: Sun, 03 August 2003 02:32]

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 03 August 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks awesome Matt...

How can I order a t-shirt Razz Razz Razz ???

So when are you incorperating the 92 series Smile Smile Smile ...
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 03 August 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I started to take some pics for the front suspension install.
Took a few. Then got the shits as i didnt feel well, so don't have the rest. I'll u/l when i next get the chance.

BTW Koni's rock ! Very Happy
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 03 August 2003 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Ben

Still thinking about ae92's, if it goes ahead we would need contributors, you interested?

Cool Matt, I have another tech article to add also.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sat, 09 August 2003 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice site dude! Smile

/adds to bookmarks Smile

Looking forward to the GZE conversion article, I cant find any decent descriptive ones on the net!
Kin9os
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sat, 09 August 2003 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhiteGZE thats a mad site Cool
Just checked it out. Where abouts is team 82 based ?
Keep up the goodwork. I love the red n white army, its now my back drop.
Ill be checking back regularly.

Im a big AE82 fan.

Adam.
AE82 4age hatch.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sat, 09 August 2003 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt, what info would you want me to submit???
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 10 August 2003 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks fellas. We aren't a club or anything, just the name for the website, but we live in Sydney. The original site I made was pretty dodgy and Julz transformed it into a professional looking one, with xfader adding some of the graphic stuff.

I just added an article on replacing the gearbox seal, though further updates may be a while... For the gze conversion article you have to bug techie Mangew Very Happy PM me if you guys have anything you want to add eg. photos/information/articles or any suggestions.

Ben - anything, I'll let you know if it happens dude.
YB1-CAM
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 10 August 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome site dude! love the graphics and overall design of the site. Are you gonna be looking at adding a visitor rides section?

once again. congrats with the site, its great!
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 10 August 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tooch wrote on Sat, 09 August 2003 10:56

Looking forward to the GZE conversion article, I cant find any decent descriptive ones on the net!

Yeh i got to get off my lazy ass and write it up. Got all the info in my head and pics to put up.
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 10 August 2003 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kin9os wrote on Sat, 09 August 2003 11:10

Where abouts is team 82 based ?

Team82 is still quite new and consists of a few toymodders from around Sydney.
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 10 August 2003 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YB1-CAM wrote on Sun, 10 August 2003 13:46

awesome site dude! love the graphics and overall design of the site. Are you gonna be looking at adding a visitor rides section?

once again. congrats with the site, its great!

Thanks for your comments.
For the moment we are open to any suggestions.
Personally it is basically a matter of finding the time to contribute to the website. Feel free to email or reply here your suggestions.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Website for AE82 Corollas - feedback appreciated Sun, 10 August 2003 11:37 Go to previous message
Quote:

Yeh i got to get off my lazy ass and write it up. Got all the info in my head and pics to put up.

Good stuff! I need to try and figure out if I am up to the task of installing the gze myself! Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Appeal for help: TA22 Bodywork Restorations
Next Topic:What costs involved in buying an IMPORT ?!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:09:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045819282531738 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.