Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
clean purple RA23 for sale Sat, 18 January 2003 04:01 Go to next message
Hey,
does anyone happen to own or know anything about the RA23 for sale up near Waterfall Gully rd.? My mate works nearby and has been fairly interested seeing it each day, The body is Very striaght with little rust, if any. I couldnt find any in the panels from a quick glance, but there is a fresh scrape or something above drivers rear wheel. Deep ribena colour Purple, with ROH 15's i think. it had blue cobra bucketies and tidy small wheel.
We have found from calling up that its packing an EFI 18RG. Not sure what work is done to it and anything on what particulars it is running..
Just thought id mention it on here to see if the owner is a Forum Member, heaps clean car.. just what i woulda drooled over if i hadnt bought my car.

Anyway if your looking for a nice ra23 go up that way and talk to the owner.
Peace
  Send a private message to this user    
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: clean purple RA23 for sale Tue, 04 March 2003 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, my mate was gonna drag it in his civic (hahahah)

As soon as he heard it roar, he gave up... nice car if it's the one i'm thinking of!

Thankfully my mate is now considering buying a MK2 MR2... another converted!
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: clean purple RA23 for sale Thu, 03 April 2003 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting u brink up a purple ra23 celica... at my old work a chicks boyfriend had a dark purple 23 with, buckets big zorst, wheels, really nice interior, but when i saw it he wasnt selling it... not sure where abouts he lives but it was a really nice car, it made me want a celica put it that way... Very Happy Very Happy yer nice and loud too... i'll go ask her sometime hows it goin etc. and report back...
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: clean purple RA23 for sale Wed, 06 August 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm really interested, do you know where abouts the car is on Waterfall Gully Road?

Thanks,
Tim
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: clean purple RA23 for sale Wed, 06 August 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow this is an ond post, i talked to the guy and he sold it a whilke ago, that is if its the same guy...
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: clean purple RA23 for sale Wed, 06 August 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mr blackRA28.....
Is that your car on Salisbury Highway in a drive way ?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: clean purple RA23 for sale Wed, 06 August 2003 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, ive seen that car on salibury highway, that is not blackra28's, but i looks ok, does it have bricks behind the rear wheels??
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: clean purple RA23 for sale Thu, 07 August 2003 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if that's the car i thinki've seen, isn't it a deep marone colour? i saw it driving along one day so i did a lap of the block for another look
Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: clean purple RA23 for sale Mon, 11 August 2003 06:56 Go to previous message
Ive seen that one on Salsbury Hwy too, it looks like the front end is really jacked up, perhaps an engine conversion is taking place Surprised ??? does anyone know the owner???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ae82 front end damaged
Next Topic:WTB: Old Celica TA22, RA23, RA28 in Adelaide
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 19:11:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056629180908203 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.