Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 10:42 Go to next message
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/284437/rollamanual.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/284437/celmanual.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 06 August 2003 10:46]

Send a private message to this user    
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each Wed, 06 August 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hows $5 for the corolla one Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each Wed, 06 August 2003 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats right Laughing
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each Wed, 06 August 2003 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay $5 it is Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who's celly manual is that ?
Geoff
Regular

October 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah whos Manual is that is it mine you trying to sell if not can i have mine back

[Updated on: Wed, 06 August 2003 23:52]

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Thu, 07 August 2003 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just PM you...
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Thu, 07 August 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the offers, but im asking $20 due to their condition, they are $40 to buy brand new and im saving money to finish building my motor
justin
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Fri, 08 August 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, juzzo, the celica one i am lead to believe isnt urs, and it would b quite slack to sell it if u havent purchased it off the current owner!
Geoff
Regular

October 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Sun, 10 August 2003 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Juzzo how come you reply to everything else on toymods even shit you dont even want/need and you wont reply to any of my pm's about returning my manual to me (the owner) and trying to sell it
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Sun, 10 August 2003 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if you would open your fucking eyes, you would see that your manual is not the one for sale, and that is why i have not replyed to any of your post because im not trying to sell it, so once again, get your shit together and then have a go.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 August 2003 18:30]

•Ãg®èšïvëÎmpâ©t•
Occasional Poster

August 2003
icon14.gif  Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Sun, 10 August 2003 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
DONT CARE WHOS IT IS
I WANT THAT CELICA MANUAL
IM IN ADELAIDE WILL PAY FOR POSTAGE
EMAIL ME ASAP
jinnetty@hotmail.com
Geoff
Regular

October 2002
Re: corolla & celica manual for sale $20 each(with pics) Mon, 11 August 2003 00:22 Go to previous message
so reply to my many of my PM's to see if its my manual you post everthing else on this site but you wont reply to this or anything on this subject so give me my manual back
and i have been asking for it back for months???

well you dogged one of your best friends before to give some else you dont know a better price when they offer the amount (which mean they were happy to pay that amount) so know one should trust you??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:autotecnica steering will pic with boss kit
Next Topic:VDO Dayton 2 way 90W Speakers "like new" $30
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 04:27:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058739185333252 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.