Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

icon4.gif  AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 04:05 Go to next message
Whole Aus. spec sprinter wrecking, plus spare panels, parts and factory wheels. Parts from $5. The car and parts are at my workshop on Parramatta Rd, Homebush. Just call or SMS me on 0412 262 888.

Ben
  Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would you want for :

Steering column
Engine crossmember
Rack n pinion steering (including tie rod ends)
Control arms & steering knuckles?

Thanks
Joel
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, do you have the passenger side mirror? If so, how much?
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would like the 2 front mounting brackets for the front bumper. Are they in good nic?
Also the clock surround and the drivers side door trim (the metal strip that goes around the window).

Cheers..
slider
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben:
I'd be keen for:
The headlight switch
The front and rear wipers
The combination meter (speedo, tacho)
The hatch struts
Maybe also the front discs, pads, calipers

Is the exhaust system stock?
Has it got any aftermarket parts? Eg steering wheel?

Email, PM or simply reply with prices and availability here. I have a contact in Sydney who can pick up parts for me.

Cheers

fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben,

What's the shell like? I'm still after one. any rust or accident damage?

Justin...
0418 663628
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin,

I saw a shell in the trading post....let me see

Toyota Sprinter AE86 bare shell, rusty but has good floor and roof, some other parts, ring for details $150 negotiable CAMDEN 02-4648 2161 or 0407-067450

How can you loose!

Sorry about thread jacking........ Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 06 August 2003 08:11]

fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy,

thanks for the tip,but I'm not interested in that one. I saw that ad myself a few days ago,and decided not to enquire about it.
to me,it looks like someone trying to get someone else to get rid of their problem for them.

I'm willing to spend up to about $600 on a bare shell. it needs to be straight and pretty much rust free for that though.
I'm in no rush,I can wait a few months. we'll see what turns up,if anything. if I can't find another shell by the end of the year,I may just sell up and put the money towards my daily driver.

Justin...
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what engine and gear box and how much?
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the car still driveable?
Altezza
Regular

December 2002
icon4.gif  Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Wed, 06 August 2003 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there, I am looking for the interior real mirror, do you have one??

Thanks!!

Yuri
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Fri, 08 August 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK!
Joel:
Steering column - $100, Engine crossmember -$50, rack & pinion steering -gone, steering knuckles - gone, passenger side mirror bit old and grotty -$5.
Sprintin:
Front brackets -$50.
Slider:
Sorry all stock parts.Headlight switch-$5, front & rear wipers-$10, combination meter-$50, hatch struts old-$10, discs, pads & calipers-$80.
Justin:
Shell is old & rusty but not for sale, its our project drag car!
Roadrunner:
Engine 4ac good, no smoke -$150, Gearbox aus spec T50 -$200. Car was very drivable but ran out of rego but shell has a lot of rust and dents, hence the wrecking.
Altezza:
Interior rear mirror -$10.

My workshop is BEL Preformance, unit 14/378 Parramatta Road,
Homebush, my mobile is 0412 262 888 if any of you want to come and pick up stuff. Sorry, it will be on a first in first serve basis.

Ben

slider
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Fri, 08 August 2003 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben:
Those prices sound good. I will organise a trip down from Newcastle ASAP. Will I be removing the parts myself, and should I bring any tools? Oh, and if I don't drive, what is the nearest train station?

Thanks

[Updated on: Fri, 08 August 2003 04:28]

sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Mon, 11 August 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would it cost to get those brackets posted up to Brissie? Also can you please get a pics of them for me so I can see how straight they are?

Cheers..
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Mon, 11 August 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok,thanks Ben.

my serach for a shell continues...

Justin...
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 parts and whole Car wrecking. Mon, 11 August 2003 07:13 Go to previous message
i'm after radio mounting brackets. panels around the dashboard and under... thats if they are brown 1983 model.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Old Corolla Parts: Manifolds, Grills, Hubcaps, DCOE/DHLA Rebuild kits and more! [Updated]
Next Topic:good condition 3.7 ratio T series diff for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:21:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063869953155518 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.