Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Holley blue fuel pump and malpassi rising rate reg

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cplux
Regular

September 2002
Holley blue fuel pump and malpassi rising rate reg Wed, 06 August 2003 19:31 Go to next message
Hi

Currently have for sale 1 Holley blue fuel pump cost $270 sell $230, and one malpassi rising rate regulator, suit turbo/supercharger cost $120 sell $80. ono's

Both parts are near new with only probably 1000km on them and less than 3 months old. Selling them only because i have seen the light and am going injection.

Craig
  Send a private message to this user    
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Holley blue fuel pump and malpassi rising rate reg Fri, 08 August 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fuel regulator, does it raise fuel pressure based on boost? (edit: just fully read your post, i imagine it would?) i know nothing of these things but what i need is one like a Vortech with a 10:1 disc. is the one you are selling similar?

[Updated on: Fri, 08 August 2003 05:20]

cplux
Regular

September 2002
Re: Holley blue fuel pump and malpassi rising rate reg Fri, 08 August 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it does raise pressure with boost, I had it set to 3.5psi normal and it boosted to about 9psi when i was under boost. it is fully adjustable and works just the same as a normal regulator when no boost is present
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Holley blue fuel pump and malpassi rising rate reg Fri, 08 August 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are you located?
cplux
Regular

September 2002
Re: Holley blue fuel pump and malpassi rising rate reg Fri, 08 August 2003 06:20 Go to previous message
gosford, central coast nsw
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SUPRA JZA80 tt fuel pump 4 sale
Next Topic:Titanuim tip Muffler
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:26:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013497114181519 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.