Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
86racer
Regular

May 2002
4age head + 4agze block Tue, 09 July 2002 21:50 Go to next message
I would like to know whether it is possible to fit AE92 100kw 4age head onto 4agze block ...if it is possible, Is there any significant advantage over standard 100kw 4age ??
  Send a private message to this user    
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4age head + 4agze block Tue, 09 July 2002 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending which 4agze you've got, chances are that's the head thats already on it. So yeah, it'll fit, but no gains to be had unless your heads already been flowed and ported/got cams. As for making an NA engine, the GZE is good because of the tougher rods/pistons, but the lack of compression kinda spoils the party (either 8 or 8.9) and the extra mass wouldnt really help either... Go the 20v block for an NA engine, lighter and much more comp (10.5 or 11)
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: 4age head + 4agze block Fri, 12 July 2002 11:50 Go to previous message
Freak the aw-11 ze, has a large port head, the later model ze's have a small port head, but all use the same cams. the 100 kw has a small port head. i know the early n/a ge cam's have higher lift and longer duration, i read on a site somewhere that the later ge's have even higher lift. the guy's in the states are putting the ge cam's in their ze's. that seem's to be the mod that they are all doing. i will probably change mine over after i have finished putting the turbo on it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Turbogal's 11 sec engine setup in sprinter ?
Next Topic:F series with LSD?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 15:58:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061039924621582 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.