Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Tue, 14 May 2002 10:07 Go to next message
Hey ppl...
I pass the M4 truck stop every night on the way home from work and have done several drive bys....

There are a few options to get to the truck stop area...

1. Straight there..
Turn off the M4 and you come to a Y section.. take the left side and follow to Truck stop.

2. There via Petrol Station, McDonald's or Red Rooster.

Turn off the M4 and you come to a Y section.. take the right side and then left into Petrol station. Fill up and pass McDonald's. As you go up the straight over the small speed humps.. you see red rooster.. pass that and keep going .. you will see a large patch of grass and the truck stop beyond that on the left... You will see a section for the truck stop to enter the lane u are currently driving in.. There is enough room to turn left here and this is the "TRUCK STOP"

PS If you miss this turn.. ur back on the M4. If this happens.. keep going to next turn off.. turn right and back down the on ramp towards city... take left exit after the east side truck stop.. turn right and then left on to the west entrance for M4.. then back down the way I explained..

[Updated on: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:23]

Send a private message to this user    
Club Seca
Newcomer

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May Tue, 14 May 2002 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many ppl r going

[Updated on: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:56]

troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May Tue, 14 May 2002 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heaps
look in the old forum section

Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:57]

thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Tue, 14 May 2002 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEAPS AND HEAPS

I've got a gig and i have to be back in the city at 4pm but it won't take away from the cruise.

AS planned, We leave at 11am so guys try and get there before. I'll be there from about 10:30am. Head to the mountains. Have lunch, Talk, look at cars, and then we head home about 3pm. If we run late on the day i'll just have to appoint another leader. Damn late notice on gigs.. i hate it! Sad

Luke
Club Seca
Newcomer

May 2002
Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May Tue, 14 May 2002 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not a member but can i still come
my car is a 1998 seca
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May Wed, 15 May 2002 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVERYONE CAN COME
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Wed, 15 May 2002 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there with a few other people from newcastle should be a good day.
RA23_Sean
Regular

May 2002

Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Wed, 15 May 2002 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
icon6.gif  Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Wed, 15 May 2002 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool The Bandit will be there.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Thu, 16 May 2002 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there
TRD_CHASER
Newcomer

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Thu, 16 May 2002 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When the pussy is away the mouse will play! Yep ill be there in the cressida.Wifes going out.

Mick.R

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Hey Bigworm ? Fri, 17 May 2002 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Joel,

Prepare to be spanked !!!

A certain TA23 owner has been tuning his 2TG. No mods..Stick Stock..Get used to disapointment hehehe
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Sat, 18 May 2002 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where the hell is the truck stop?
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Sat, 18 May 2002 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill give the drive ins a miss but Ill be there for this one!
Skull - Mad
RA23_Sean
Regular

May 2002

Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Sat, 18 May 2002 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M4 truckstop - heading towards Penrith. Anyone past Blacktown, get on the M4, follow it past the Reservoir RD turnoff. Just past there, you'll see a service station on your left. Turn off there. There's an Ampol, then Maccas and then a grassy area past that. Pull over there.

You'll know it's the right spot if you see another servo/maccas on the eastbound side of the M4 almost directly opposite. The truckstop also backs onto the Eastern creek go kart track.

UBD™ page no. 188 grid ref. B14 "Service Center"
blake
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Sat, 18 May 2002 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, yes i will be there in the green LT. SWEET! Rolling
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: Super Cruise Sunday 19th May 11:00am Sat, 18 May 2002 13:36 Go to previous message
Ill do my best to make it.....dont know if car will be ready in time, anyhow Ill give somebody a call to let you guys know, at best if i cant meet up I shall meet u guys down there later on in the day.

Michael.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DRIVE IN NIGHT - WHO IS COMING
Next Topic:Supercruise IMPORTANT Info.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:14:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050859451293945 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.