Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Mon, 11 August 2003 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 10 August 2003 16:22

I finally got into bed at 4am after some fun later on Razz Razz Razz ...

Disturbing images surfacing... I told you guys to behave yourselves!! Laughing Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Tue, 12 August 2003 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... Disturbing images???

I know I loved what I was seeing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Wed, 13 August 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben.. if i've told you once......

stop standing in front of that mirror like that!
FaT_RollA
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Wed, 13 August 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a pretty good cruise! great place to do it had some fun! I was in the dark blue ae101 with flames,dont know who we were follow through mccarrs creek,think it was greeny yellow ra23 ? not sure. saw some sideways action from them,very entertaining!

Me and a mate went for a walk down the beach when we got there to check out that green commo waggon.... was coppers,male driver female passenger,just watching not doing anything,saw them when we were heading back,thought they might have been going back, had a paddy wagon with them this time Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Wed, 13 August 2003 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm.. good thing we got going when we did then
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Wed, 13 August 2003 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay fat roller , if it was a green ra28 wid yup plates on it that was me and glad to entertain , lol , tho if you followed us along the spit bridge and up the hill afterwards you would have see some real entertainment , and a lancer driver shitting him self when my car started drifting and my hed lights were pointing in his driver side window , lol
Dennis
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Wed, 13 August 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... All I saw was lights going every which way in my rear vision mirror... And then the Lancer trying to get ahead any way possible... Must've been a bit scared...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Wed, 13 August 2003 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fat rolla... that was me you were following.

It's actually an RA28... and yes it indeed got a little upset in the rear, the softer springs aren't liking that sort of driving style.
Looks like its time for me to install that big front swaybar i have spare Very Happy

grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Fri, 15 August 2003 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so hang on if that was you getting side ways karl , shouldnt you have kicked your self off the cruse for not driving responable in sted of just going off at others ?????
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Fri, 15 August 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no grim boy.... because that was an accident, and not intentional.

In relation to me giving you a warning about your burnout. Like i said to you at the time, Toymods Car Club does not condone that sort of activity. We have a name to uphold within the community at large, and do not want it tained by activities that are either illegal, irresponsible or inappropriate. Asking for such an image of our club is a reasonable request, and personally i will do what it takes to uphold that image.

If you have a problem with what was said to you on the said, and for that matter if anyone does, feel free to contact the board at board@toymods.org.au and we will address it.

Think yourself lucky that i didnt ask you to leave the cruise, as that is the regular punishment for such bahviour.

That is the first and final warning for everyone.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 August 2003 08:27]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Fri, 15 August 2003 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't have a "problem" with it as such. but since the cops had already been there making sure we weren't up to that sort of shit, I didn't think it was a great idea.
nor was the gtir (or whatever it was) doing laps.

still, your arses if the cops rock up. unless they pull us all over for defecting. then I'll want your balls Smile
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Sun, 17 August 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
darven good point on the defecting part , but i like the fact that getting side ways isnt inapropet (sorrt my spellling is fucked) but a burn out is , dose this mean that that every one can get side ways and drift on a cruse , and you say it was a acedent that you got side ways , well i can help it that my tyers didnt grip so mine must have been a accedent to just like your springs being to soft , and just for the tec side of it soft springs wont cause a car to get side ways easyer than normal , stiff ones will hence why drifters use realy stiff springs/shock combos .i have no problem with what you say to me on or off a cruse , im just point out that FACT that you were just as much out of line as i was with getting side ways and dont say you wernt cus as if a car sliding round a corner dosent grab as much attenchion as a burn out and it shows in apropet driving in a uncontrolled inviroment , were mine was in a controlled inviroment , you on the other hand could have lost controll , hit a nother car or person and killed some one and if your car has problems that alows it to do this(which i dont belived caused this ) then maybe you shouuld have been driving it and take it off the road till its fixed , cus that would be the responcable action now wouldnt it
Dennis
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Sun, 17 August 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that in relation to my car/driving or someone else's?
'cause I dont think I had any sideways action

edit: ah, in relation to karl's effort. my car only ever understeered horribly, and that was due to mechanical defect (combined with fast cornering)

[Updated on: Sun, 17 August 2003 10:26]

grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Sun, 17 August 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nar dude , was aimed at karl and hes using soft springs as a excuse for getting side ways , sorry if that was a bit miss leading
Dennis
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Sun, 17 August 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoa Bitches Shocked Shocked Shocked ...

Bring out the claws... "MEOW"...

Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

Hehehe...
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Mon, 18 August 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

any driving that is dangerous or illegal is not permitted on our cruises

if karl's 'sideways' action is confirmed and is identified as deliberate he will be spoken to and warned in the same way that any member would be

if you have anything to report please email board@toymods.org.au
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Fri, 05 September 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought I'd dig up an age old thread.. Very Happy

Finally got off my arse and posted the few photos I took on the night: http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/090803

Cheers,
Paul.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Fri, 05 September 2003 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Getting a tripod for my digicam and a 1W UHF CB as soon as I have the funds... I should have these before the MegaCruiseII.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Sat, 06 September 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only 6 pickies?
where are all the others, that other people took?
flapps
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Sat 9th Aug. Sun, 07 September 2003 07:26 Go to previous message
I have never seen that Orange AE82 seca before.
Anyone got any pics of it?
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone up for a cruise to newcastle in the near future
Next Topic:Sydney cruise to wollongong BBQ lunch 31st Aug
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:29:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047249794006348 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.