Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Thu, 31 July 2003 09:21 Go to next message
the buyer on my celica fell through so im gona convert it into a drag car... its a very long term project and it will have a 2jz-gte or a 1j... so im selling some lil things...

rear seat back and lower (excelent condition)
fornt driver and passanger seats( ok condition)
door cars front and back (exceltent condition) fronts have speaker holes thought

interiour is the brown/tan colour

fuel tank
18r-c

i cant really know whats for sale, but im just leaving it open to everyone so they know...

u will find a list here and a lil lower

front L+R door trims
rear L+R trims
front + rear seats (spoken for)
hand brake + cover -***sold***
steering surround -***sold***
dash (spoken for)
front lights (pair)
rear lights
interiour light -***sold***
fuel tank (behind seat)
front and rear chrome bumper (average condition)
front grill (black)
kick pannels
door things (run along side front seats)
5 x 12 slotters (one buckled, one bald tyre Rolling Eyes surface rust)(spoken for)
rear pannels in the rear pillars, along side rear window)
window wiper blades and motor
fuel sender (if it can be found)(spoken for)
wireing loom
glove box + surround
rear view mirror -***sold***
sun visors
left mirror -**sold***
right mirror
exhaust
parking lights
side indicators
bumper indicators
left and right windows (heavaly tinted, pealing a bit)
celica/toyota badges
left door (rusted)
right door (excelent)
front fenders (lil worse for wear)
speeod/taco cluster -***sold***

complete 18rc, ass for stuff and i shall take it off, for example exhaust manifold, carbs, rocker cover...

brand new like 3 months old corona radiator(nearly a perfect fit for celica)

make an offer for any ov this stuff and u will most likely get it, im just looking ot make over $300 but anything over that would be nice

shane

will have pics of most things on the weeked, and ill see what pics i can get tonight...

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2003 22:51]

Send a private message to this user    
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Thu, 31 July 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im guessing if ya going drag car you will be using autometre guages??
any chance of the cluster and the plastic surround around the steering wheel?
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Fri, 01 August 2003 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha thats what u would think... i need a new cluster my self coz the ones i have need to be re calibrated and they have been spraypanted with blue paint, so there not much use... i have the clock as far as i know it works havent had a battery in the car for ages tho, there is the oil/charge light and the fuel and temp ligh, again not sure if they work as the car has been sitting around for ages...

the soround is there, beautiful condion, name a price and its yers, im selling the dash also off the top of my head it only has one crack about 3-4 cm long and .5cm wide... tan colour...

and one else got anything they may want???

sorta working 18r-c with auto gearbox...the engine needs to have the radiator pipe thing re tapped coz this just eats bnolts when they are screwed in...
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Sun, 03 August 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man il probably give ya $40 for the front&back seats, if they are still in the same good condition as when i last saw the car few months back.. maybe a few other bits i could use if im having a look.. like master cylinder, what about the rims? hows the ignition barrel? stocky steering wheel..
It depends on how much i need the stuff, and how much spare cash i have..

Can come and pick em up(front seats at least) from you whenever its convenient, if u want?

give me a email ( fat_tonez01@hotmail.com ) or SMS/call on: 0402102785

Cheers
Guy

faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Sun, 03 August 2003 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you parting with the fuel sender unit
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Mon, 04 August 2003 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im parting with everything now... so u want it u can have it, and if u tell me where the fuel sender unit is i can sell it, other wise u can pull it out yer self...

guy u have an email awaiting u...

if i can have a list of what peoiple want ill take it all out and probably not this sunday but next sunday u's can come and have a look... and if anything else interests u, then be my guest...

shane
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Mon, 04 August 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

What condition is the 18r-c exhaust manifold (and relevant nuts & bolts) in?? How much?

Cheers,

Cam.
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Mon, 04 August 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im sure the exhaust mainfold is perfect, i can check it out for you tomorrow if its not raining...(1/2 car in rain, 1/2 cur under shelter...)

i have written a list of think that are for sale off the top of my head, and ill post it here after work tonight arounf 7.30, and i am getting a hold of a digital camera to take pics of most of the things for sale...

as most of my tools have gone missing(dont ask me, the dog probably ate them) it gona take me a while to disasemble things, as i dont even have a phillips head screw driver anymore... Rolling Eyes

the 18r is in perfect running order it just needs the thermostat housing to be re tapped as it eats bolts when screwed down (and most likly a gasket too)

shane
rockguru
Regular

April 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Mon, 04 August 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a centre console, a glove box surround or the plastic bit under the steering wheel ???
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale Mon, 04 August 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is no centre console, i have the glove box surround, and the plastic bit under the steering wheel im not sure what u mean...

here is a lil list of things for sale

front L+R door trims
rear L+R trims
front + rear seats (spoken for)
hand brake + cover
steering surround
dash (spoken for)
front lights (pair)
rear lights
fuel tank (behind seat)
front and rear chrome bumper (average condition)
front grill (black)
kick pannels
door things (run along side front seats)
5 x 12 slotters (one buckled, one bald tyre Rolling Eyes surface rust)(spoken for)
rear pannels in the rear pillars, along side rear window)
window wiper blades and motor
fuel sender (if it can be found)(spoken for)
wireing loom
glove box + surround
rear view mirrors
sun visors
left and right side mirrors
exhaust
parking lights
side indicators
bumper indicators
left and right windows (heavaly tinted, pealing a bit)
celica/toyota badges
left door (rusted)
right door (excelent)
front fenders (lil worse for wear)

complete 18rc, ass for stuff and i shall take it off, for example exhaust manifold, carbs, rocker cover...

brand new like 3 months old corona radiator(nearly a perfect fit for celica)

make an offer for any ov this stuff and u will most likely get it, im just looking ot make over $300 but anything over that would be nice

shane

will have pics of most things on the weeked, and ill see what pics i can get tonight...
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Mon, 04 August 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude any pics of the cluster? cause i could prob just get away with a few parts,

also still keen for the steering colum surround as stated in first post

hand brake lever

top driveside door hinge if in good nick

cheers
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Mon, 04 August 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer, the cluster is rooted, u can see in one of the pics that it has been spray panted blue, and the taco doesnt work(never has) and im sure the speedo needs to be recalibrated...

ive just uploaded all the pics on to a pbase page..

http://www.pbase.com/eastie_toyman/celica_parts

i can get pics of anything detailed after thursday, coz ill have the digi cam for the whole weekend...
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Mon, 04 August 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
door hindge is fine as far as i know and hand brake can be all yers...

also thought of some thing, i have a rhs bonnet hindge, bonnet relese hings thing with wires into cabin, water bottles...
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Mon, 04 August 2003 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pass. mirror sold
rear view mirror sold
interiour light cover sold
handbrake leaver sold
speedo/taco cluster sold
steering surround sold

all to oz craig

i am able to get any detailed pics of anything come the weekend, so if u want to speek up now, it wioll save me alot of time...

cheers
shane

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2003 22:48]

blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey shane,
Yeh im sorta hesitating on those bits cos im quite short of cash rite now,But i'll give u an email in the next few days. Sorry to be a tyre-kicker, so if you get any offers go ahead and sell the shit..

Hows the right hand door rust&bog-wise?

If its straight i'll give you maybe $50 for it with the drivers door mirror, and those seats?

If not interested thats cool,
i mite revise my offer in a few weeks if the stuffs still around...

Guy
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just by looking at the rigth door it ir perfect... havent really checked for bog but there is no rust, there is no hurry to sell the stuuf, just when its sells it sells, but when i get my new car thatswhen its gota go...

gives an email and we'll work sumin out bro..

shane
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
possably sold:

both bumpers atm, rear tail light assembaly, door handles

took carbie off, today looks very good, just a bit greasy, have, some one must want bits and pieces off and 18rc... that arnt gona cost an arm and a leg...

[Updated on: Mon, 11 August 2003 22:50]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What condition are the rear lenses in?
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rear lenses are perfect... give me a higherr offer and there yours, u can see a pic fo the right had side on the link a couple posts up, and i will be getting better pics come the weekend...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if the whole tail light assemblys dont sell I'll take just the lenses.
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u looken at payen for the lenses?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$30 for the pair.
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ill left u know how it goes...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Tue, 05 August 2003 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thanks mate.
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Wed, 06 August 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dissy cap(old) and 8mm leads(new)$10
black ra28:guy: someone wants the door handles atm, i can sell u the door and mirror for $15 providing it doesnt have a door handle... is that fine?

havent had an offer for the immaculate interiour yet so in a few weeks make an another offer, if it doesnt sell for atleast $80 inc rear seat front seats door trims and rear trims then ill keep it, bacause someone will want it

chrome strip off bonnet for sale, beautiful condition, steering wheel stocka(hesitating as will need to move the car some how)$5 o.n.o (pref in adelaide so it doesnt get bent in postage)

ignition barrel with key and loom
multi switch(inticators lights) perfect working order with loom.loom to rear lighs

rear centre baffle, lt 2000

[Updated on: Thu, 07 August 2003 02:29]

NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Thu, 07 August 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pulling more stuff off today, front right guard is off, not too bad but 1 dent and one deep scratch/dent
front lights great condirion
front light surrounds perfect
3 plates underlights and above bumper prefect
front bumper hindges perfect...
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Thu, 07 August 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front parking light a are good to sell, inlet manifold, air con unit (no piping or core)

*bump*
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Fri, 08 August 2003 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude chasing some more gear
ill talk to ya on msn

craigzee

FREE BUMP
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Fri, 08 August 2003 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more gear ok, will have some door hindges soon, guy is coming around this weekend maybe to get the door, so there up for graps..

sent yer stuff yesterday, damn freight 8 buks, and the chick filled it full of stuff so it would move (what a nice lady) no harm in a lil extra weight Mad Mad , na its all cool though... gives a email if ya dont catch me on msn...

for everyone else, pictures will be late, as couldnt get digi cam, but i will be getting it monday afternoon, hopefully im not working so i can take pics...

cool1 rear lights are pretty much sold, but ya still never know...
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Fri, 08 August 2003 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
door handles if in good nick and front lip

tar mate
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Sat, 09 August 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
door handles are sold, so are rear lights and surround, and fuel lid and key, and something else cant remember though...

Guy-blackra28, if u get this msg before too late, give me a call ive finished work, so you can come around now...
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Sat, 09 August 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a stock Diff centre
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Sat, 09 August 2003 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i do but i want to keep the diff, tail shaft and suspension for my ta22(soon)
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Sun, 10 August 2003 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump... bump...

there is still heaps to go around
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Mon, 11 August 2003 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, i can get ya the diff center now, im not buying a ta22 ne more so its all yours...

make me an offer

shane
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Mon, 11 August 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics are up

http://www.pbase.com/eastie_toyman

shane

[Updated on: Mon, 11 August 2003 22:56]

NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Wed, 13 August 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, stuffs gota go, im buying a rx3 tomorrow and need space...
RA28midge
Regular

September 2002
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Thu, 14 August 2003 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in aircon unit? more details would be nice- no piping, but was the pump still functioning?
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Thu, 14 August 2003 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer dude, as far as i know... it has no gas in it but $30 and its yers. come around today or tomorrow if ya want it???

shane
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Fri, 22 August 2003 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate any news on that door hinge and front lip?
Outback 76
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Sat, 23 August 2003 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the plastic trim for around the door handles and lock. What about the rear window demister switch and the dash?
Thanks Dave
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Mon, 25 August 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have any air con parts at all? Also looking for any performance parts for the 18R-C if you've got any.
Thanks,
Tim
Green77RA23
Newcomer

November 2003
icon10.gif  Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Thu, 06 November 2003 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate how u going, my name is Matt.
I have an RA23 Celica also, only with an 18RG in it. I was just wondering what kind of condition you block is in, as im pretty sure all 18R blocks are compatible. Mine has a few problems with it, but i have a brand new head.. so now i just need a block to whack it on.
With or without pistons, whichever is easiest for you .. and just so long as the price is ok, and its in good nick.. ill take it.
How much?
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ra23 celica parts for sale --- now with a list of most things Thu, 06 November 2003 22:34 Go to previous message
all gone dude, nothing left.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2T Engine
Next Topic:JDM AE86 Complete brake Setup.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:04:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063278675079346 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.