Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Celica Cruise 16th August Tue, 12 August 2003 02:28 Go to next message
Hey guys, this is mainly a 4th gen celica cruise, but all celicas are welcome!

Just getting a few ideas so far, and so far its:

Where: Opportos North Sydney
Time: 6-6:30pm
Date: 16th August

This isnt stuck in mud yet, so anyone with any ideas please feel free to let me know.
Keep an eye on this topic for more details.

Hope to see you all there Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Tue, 12 August 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where you guys planning to cruise to?

I might be able to make an appearance and show you all up Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Tue, 12 August 2003 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wouldn't show us up! You are different category Mr. Eric Razz Kinda like Mike Tyson showing up Kostya Tzyu Smile You know I still think you're cool.. Very Happy

I am there as you all know
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Tue, 12 August 2003 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If there are gonna be any 1st gen celicas ill prob be there

Ta
Mani

[Updated on: Tue, 12 August 2003 09:39]

SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Wed, 13 August 2003 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm doesnt seem to be much action, rob man i dont know if i can make it this sat night anymore! i got a mates 21st, any chance we could delay it a week, that way we can organise it a little better?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Wed, 13 August 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah. I noticed Sad That should be fine mate. Whatever suits, I'm easy.

Wouldn't mind seeing your car sometime though. Smile You up at the towers much?
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Wed, 13 August 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live on the same street as towers, so im sorta sick of it now and hardly go up there. Im always in castle hill tho.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Wed, 13 August 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would love to show up but my st162 won't be back on the road.
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Thu, 14 August 2003 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draza when is your car gonna be on the road? i would really love to see it Very Happy
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Thu, 14 August 2003 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so y'all bailing on me ?
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Thu, 14 August 2003 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the engine is being wired up at the moment. After that there is the 3" exaust, manual conversion is almost done, and the hole in the bonett for the scoop still needs to be cut. And i think i am going to need a suspension upgrade before i can get it registered.

So finacially pending. But if i had the finances i would say 2-4 weeks.
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Thu, 14 August 2003 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob you still keen to catch up and go for a run, even if its only a few of us. I am rather eager to grab the shifter off you. Very Happy

No pressure intended....
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Fri, 15 August 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no I really want to still go for a run! I am still keen. Got 2 more mates with 162's who would probably come also. I know one will for sure.

I will have the shifter for you too. How much you want to part with $$$ for it? I try and get it for that.

I think we should still hook up somewhere Sat evening.. Smile

Rob 0412 184 470
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Fri, 15 August 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh guys just cause im the looser bailing doesnt mean you cant all still meet Very Happy

ps: oh and does anyone wanna buy a ST165 front bar? theres i guy in melbourne i know selling one. pm me if your interested and i try give you some details.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 August 2003 02:09]

"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Fri, 15 August 2003 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweat sounds good Rob! I dont mind paying around $40 dollars i guess ($20 would be good though), if he wanted more than that I would ask if it would be ok to ask for my cash back if she doesnt fit.

So what time you wanna catch up and where or should I just give you a buzz tomorrow arvo?

Mijbril
Regular

April 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Fri, 15 August 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the ex's farewell as she leaves the country. As we're selling the house together I should make an appearance.

Sorry, otherwise I'd like to be there.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Fri, 15 August 2003 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok well let's just agree to meet somewhere so that anyone who wants to come along and say hi can do that also.

Let's meet for din dins at Maccas North Syd at like 7pm.

Rob 0412 184 470
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Fri, 15 August 2003 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See you there Very Happy , where you thinking about heading?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Fri, 15 August 2003 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably not going to go for a big cruise, as I have heaps of work to do today, and probably won't get it all done during the day, as my brother wants me to go car shopping with him, and I am picking up a very damaged ST162 for some parts. (getting some decent suspension off it to Andrew! Not what I am going to get eventually, but for the meantime it will suffice Smile And I don't even get to put it on today to show you! Won't get it on till next week. Will have to stick with the super crap suspension for another week or so)

THEN I gotta get up at 6.45 tomorrow! Crazy. So I didn't really have any plans beyond hooking up for din dins at Maccas. I have to drop my bro at some pup somewhere to meet some friends after we meet, but he wanted to see your car Andrew so he is coming along Smile

But we need to hook up anyway so you can get your shifter. $30 btw! Smile Hope that is ok...

Rob 0412 184 470

[Updated on: Sat, 16 August 2003 00:57]

SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Sun, 17 August 2003 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How'd the meet go fellas?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Sun, 17 August 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothin' much Scotty, just met up with Andrew, took his gt4 for a drive Evil or Very Mad , thanks Andrew! stalled it about 50 times, so unused to the button clutch, but LOVED it. So smoooooth and fast. and grippy, and fast.. wait, did I already say that?

Raced Andrew up Falcon Street and gave him the short shifter to install today... so Andrew, does it work? Smile pleeeeeeze say yes
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Sat, 23 August 2003 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Rob for the late reply, Ive been in Perisher for the week at the snow. I tried to install the shifter the night I seen u - I got both the clips off (the centre and left hand side), but couldnt get the back gold things off the very front.

How did you get them off again? Do you just pull them off.

I am pretty certain the shifter will fit, from seeing them up next to each other.

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Cruise 16th August Mon, 25 August 2003 01:14 Go to previous message
sorry mate, I have been in Brizzy Smile Ok, I just got pliers and pulled them straight up, and off.

The little "U" shape clip has a little "L" shape tab at the top and you should be able (perhaps with some WD40) to pull it straight up and thereby loosen and cables for removal.. I hope Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone want to go see a movie tonighty (26th)?
Next Topic:The Red And White Army Cruise - NOW INCORPERATED INTO MEGACRUISE II
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 01:14:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062079429626465 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.