Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Centre Console and New Dash Tue, 29 July 2003 10:31 Go to next message
Hey all my names matt and i have a RA-23 celica. I live in Adelaide and have had lots of trouble trying to source parts. I have been to the obvious place thast being sleeka spares and many other well known places. If anyone has or can put me on to someone who has a centre console and dash for sale to suit my model it would be muchly appreciated. Thanks guys

Matt
  Send a private message to this user    
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 30 July 2003 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was the the pick-a-part on womma road in elizabeth about a month ago and there was a ra28 with a full dash and console, not sure of the condition, and not certain if they are interchangeable
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 30 July 2003 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya mat, i cant give you a ra dash, but if you need any gauges from the dash i have them all.
justin
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 30 July 2003 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gonna be picking up a complete ra23(probably) in about a week and stripping it. i think the interior is in good nic and would prob have both of these available soon as well as alot of other parts.

just a thought i'll tell you if it all goes ahead
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 30 July 2003 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alex, why did you not tell me this last night???/
justin
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Thu, 31 July 2003 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only found out about it then. i'm not to sure if its going a head i think the guy wants to sell it Whole. i might steal a couple of bits before he does though
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Fri, 01 August 2003 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a tan dash for sale atm, its still in my car (ra23) and im in Adelaide, the dash is in good condition with onle a lil crach in it, also a dash mat...
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Centre Console and New Dash Sun, 03 August 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO-18r wrote on Fri, 01 August 2003 11:18

i have a tan dash for sale atm, its still in my car (ra23) and im in Adelaide, the dash is in good condition with onle a lil crach in it, also a dash mat...

yeah that sounds good mate and seems to be the same colour that is already in it. A price and further details would be great. Thanks for the reply
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Centre Console and New Dash Sun, 03 August 2003 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roadrunner wrote on Thu, 31 July 2003 22:58

I only found out about it then. i'm not to sure if its going a head i think the guy wants to sell it Whole. i might steal a couple of bits before he does though

yeah if u could rape the centre console it would be great.
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Mon, 04 August 2003 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, price what do ya wana pay... i would be looking at around $70 (negotiable) for it, but i gota take it out of the car... not this sunday but next sunday if u want i will give u my details and come around and have a look at it, and anything else u may be interested in...

shane
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 06 August 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude you still interested??? having a little trouble getting dash out... i need to know
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Centre Console and New Dash Thu, 07 August 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i am still interested man!!
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Fri, 08 August 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok dude ill continue on my quest to get it out... if its out by sunday are you free to have a look at it???

shane
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Centre Console and New Dash Sun, 10 August 2003 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate i only read the msg now but i guess its too late to check it out...Maybe sometime next week we can meet up?
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Mon, 11 August 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not out yet, im taking pics tonight, im pretty sure its gona bee reaining all this week so i probably wont be able to gte it out... ill keep trying tho...

anyone take one out before???
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 13 August 2003 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just thought i would ask how the removal of the dash is going.....
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 13 August 2003 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a mate coming around tomorrow we should get it out then, ims so confuzed, ive taken all these bolts out.. unless its l;ike got silican around it... u defenatly interested?? ive got pics up ojn the pbase site, check my thread about wrecking a ra23 for link
clicar
Regular

July 2003

Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 13 August 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate i definatly want it.....keep us up to date on how ur going...also if anyone has seen a centre console would be great to get one for my ra-23 but if not im gonna have to make one myself

cheers
matt
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: Centre Console and New Dash Wed, 13 August 2003 22:39 Go to previous message
ok dude ill keep at it today...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTD: AE86 aftermarket front springs
Next Topic:AE92 Superstrut Calipers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:19:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062611103057861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.