Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Wed, 13 August 2003 14:05 Go to next message
yes, i'm talking about the flat ones. i had been told by juzzo and geoff that they would fit wothout any modifications at all. so i bought them from geoff. I offered him good money for them as he said they were in good condition and as i do understand they are hard to get. And also the fact that i am not a tight ass scumbag. Anyway we organised a C.O.D so after paying for them i took the box home and opened it. To my shock horror they were faded and had overspray all over them. "Ok" i thought, "i'll just have to give them a coat. i took them to my car and checked the elctrical plugs. And to my shock horror, they were different! "ok" i thought "i'll just re do the plugs so they are the same". So i began dismantling the ass end of my car. bumper bar comes off then so my original tail lights. As pick up the middle joining section of "Geoffs" tailights, i realise to my shock horror that there are no screws sticking out of it so i can bolt it onto the body, further more the actual tail lights dont fit ! Evil or Very Mad They are too long and overlap the body of the car in the centre. Evil or Very Mad

Lets just say this was a nightmare and a total waste of cash. So let this be a warning to u guys that deal with Juzzo and Geoff. Thanks guys for all your support and priceless knowledge Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So i dont know what to do with them now. Can anyone help? Evil or Very Mad
George.
  Send a private message to this user  
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Wed, 13 August 2003 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Can't ya jus feel the luv in the room ?? Rolling Eyes
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Wed, 13 August 2003 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
huh? yeah yeah. I hope geoff is sticking the my cash up his ass as we speak and enjoying it. Twisted Evil
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck you george, what the fuck have you gone and draged me into your shit with geoff for!!!!!!!
http://pictureyourself.org/archives/uploads/DCP_2156.JPG
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watch your mouth Justin. You got dragged into it because the information that u gave me was totally wrong. U were reccommended to me by your ex buddy geoff. And the last thing we wanna see is two fat fucks sticking up their fat fuck fingers. Stick em up your asses.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm , the lights and centre panel do fit though mofifications are needed - shuldnt be anything major though .. ive seen it done a few times with no problems

wierd.. the only real issue - seeing i HAD a 71 witht he flat lights on it would be the centre panel and how to Mock mount it seeing there isnt any fuel filler behind the centre panel of a 73-74 onwards .. oir bolt holes to accomidate ..

realistically it should be pretty straight forward , the wiring should be identical , the body is no wider at the back between 71 thru to 77 ( ra23 ) the light holes where the light assembly slots in LOOKS the same - so just nut it out + modify where needed .

The flame really isnt worth it king 22 - you might be pissed - but its easier to say " ok so how does it fit " then maiking yourself out to be a hothead ..

im sure SOMEONE on here would have done the conversion and would be able to give you an idea of where you went wrong ..

calm down a bit - think logically - and it will work out ..
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i understand what u are saying classique but the point was that i didn't want to do any mods, especially to the body work. I aint gonna chop my car up when the lights are in shit condition anyway. Totally not whorth it.

As for the centre piece (73 onwards) the centre piece was made of plastic and is actually cosiderably longer than the metal (pre 73) piece. There for the backing of it needed to be wider to accomodate that. I'm saying the bodies are any wider, i'm saying the piece of body between the tailights is wider on 73 onwards because of the longer centre piece.

this isn't a spur of the moment hothead thread. This happened over a week ago. I have had time to relax and think about it. Bottom line is that i was fed false infromation by people on here who regard themselves as "gurus" when it comes to this kind of shit.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here are some pics of the flat lights in my 75 model that are fitted with 4 small drill holes as the only modification need, along with the loom to suit the pre 73 lights.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/284437/insideflat.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/284437/flatrear.jpg
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never said i was a guru, i did not even know that geoff was selling you lights and i was not at all aware of their condition Twisted Evil
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok , still shit happens i guess

Anyway if you still intend to go ahead with the flat light conversion , ask around , if you think the other 2 guys led you astray ..

the whole assembly across from left to right would be needed for it to fit right , thats obvious now to me seeing the plastic bits not going to work with the older lights, - anyway , they look alot sweeter than the newer lights when done correctly ( satin black trims insttead of grey - with chrome highlights was how i was going to do mine )

as for the lenses - you can get them restored im pretty sure - or use some sort of fine cutting compound to buff them back to a shiner finish - though im not 100 % sure on what to use for this ( ive heard toothpaste , mothers fine polish or nu-finish for three examples but dont try these UNTIL you find out for sure ) the process shouldnt be any different to polishing Cd's.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i knew someone had done it - thanks for the pics juzzo - hopefully the pics will put some ice on the flames , and help King22 with his swap ..

Ask and ye shall recieve , but flame and expect to be told to go get fucked ..

here ends todays words of wisdom from the book of classique71 - now go home - crack a coldy - and relax Smile
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brasso and a bit of elbow grease for the lenses to get any overspray off. It will also polish them up nicely.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DONT YOU GO TELLING ME THAT THE SHIT THAT I TOLD YOU WAS INCORRECT, THE MONSTER TACHO THAT YOU SOLD ME WAS NOT THE ONE IN THE PICTURE AT ALL, IT WAS NOT THE SPORTS COMP, IT WAS JUST THE BOTTOM OF THE RANGE AUTOGAUGE MODEL!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil SO YOU CAN STICK THOSE TWO FAT FUCK FINGERS UP YOUR ASS AND ROTATE ON THEM
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 14:03

i knew someone had done it - thanks for the pics juzzo - hopefully the pics will put some ice on the flames , and help King22 with his swap ..

Ask and ye shall recieve , but flame and expect to be told to go get fucked ..

here ends todays words of wisdom from the book of classique71 - now go home - crack a coldy - and relax Smile
I think that the problem is that geoff has sold him the incorrect centre panel for the application, the one you should have is metal like the one in the pic of my car, not plastic like all the centres after 1972
justin
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well those lights are shit hot, nothing compared to what i copped. i have no problem with drilling holes, but there is nothing sticking out out the centre piece to put through the holes so i can bolt them up.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you would be kind enough to provide me with some pics of what you have, then i may be able to help you out, but by the sounds of things the centre panel that geoff has given you is not appropriate for what you are needing it for.
justin
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juzzo your a dickhead, if u read my post properly it says that the three guages "water temp" "oil press" and "volts" are sport comp. Not the Tacho. The picture u sent to me was the black faced with "autoguage" writting on it. And i said yes thats the one. Not my problem if u fucked up and sent me the wrong picture.

Anyway, how do i post pics here so i can show u guys what the fuck i'm talking about?
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why dont yoou go back and have a look at the post for yourself and compare the picture that you agree'd with and the picture of what i actually recieved
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=17123&rid=1194&S=0b754a9ac62a47d681c01e0 ff5640d81&pl_view=&start=0#msg_139195
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now here is the picture of what i recieved Rolling Eyes i also got the shift light, but i did not conect the two for the photo
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/284437/tacho.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 04:40]

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is what i thought that i was receiving http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1563&rid=1194&S=0b754a9ac62a47d681c01e0ff5640d81

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 04:41]

KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark i totally never noticed that it said autometer at the bottom, the wriiting looks so similar at glance with the autoguage. Why didn't u say something before? i honestly didn't know u could get different styles of the black face. i thought it was just black and silver. Well send it back to me in the same condition i sent it to u and i'll reimburse u. That was an honest mistake. And i'll accept that.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, if you would cover the cost of postage back to then consider it done!! even though we have had a falling out i still apreciate your attitude toward the situation! thankyou
justin

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 04:45]

KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course i would, i'm not a scumbag cunt like geoff. But you would have to in someway prove to me that its in the same condition. COD wont cut it for me anymore. I've had my bad experience and i wont be having another.

Can someone tell me how to post pics?
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that pic that i took of the tacho was only taken about half an hour or so ago, have a look at the time on the pic, i only went and took a pic to prove that was incorrect, i will take some more pics if you need proof, but i will only send it cod for the safety of my finances. im not going to damage the goods, just to teach you a lesson, im above that!!!
justin

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 05:01]

KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teach me a lesson? there are no lessons here that i need to be taught mate. i was honest, accepted my mistake and i offered u something not alot of people would. Now if u want to carry on about it u can stick my offer.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fight Fight Fight!!!
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A long distance relationship don't work Laughing Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
this is much deeper than just a taillight problem Thu, 14 August 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you are missing what im saying, im not going to fuck with your stuff, so just trust me and let me send it to you cod, and that way its gaurennteed that i will see my money again.

thanks for the chants DAVO
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 15:03

A long distance relationship don't work Laughing Laughing
i think we have just proven that Very Happy
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its not the way to talk to someone who is willing to do something nice for you after all that has been said justin. U just blew it dude. maybe its u that needs to learn the lesson.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much did you sell the tacho for King 22?
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me willing to do this for u should be guarantee enough that u would have gotten your money. How many people would even bother offering u this. they would just say stiff shit. and u know it.
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
200 bucks. And there is nothing wrong with it. i wouldn't be complaining. its just not "top of the range".
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what you are saying is not making any sence, your saying that im talking to you all wrong, but all i said is that i want to send the stuff back to you cod, only casue i want to make sure that i get my money back, not just so that i can damage it and you will still have to pay, im just trying to tell you how decent im trying to be about this and all you wanna do is get up me and tell me im a dickhead, when in the first place you were the one that was incorrect about what you selling
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KING_22 wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 15:12

200 bucks. And there is nothing wrong with it. i wouldn't be complaining. its just not "top of the range".
just cause there is nothing wrong with it, does not mean that its what i wanted or was expecting, its ok for you to say "i wouldnt be complaining" your not the one that put up $200 bucks for something that wasnt correct!
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
keep your pants Thu, 14 August 2003 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KING_22 wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 15:10

me willing to do this for u should be guarantee enough that u would have gotten your money. How many people would even bother offering u this. they would just say stiff shit. and u know it.
i dont know you and you dont know me, so im just protecting my interests
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juzzo84 wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 14:56

that pic that i took of the tacho was only taken about half an hour or so ago, have a look at the time on the pic, i only went and took a pic to prove that was incorrect, i will take some more pics if you need proof, but i will only send it cod for the safety of my finances. im not going to damage the goods, just to teach you a lesson, im above that!!!
justin

u forgot about the "teaching u a lesson" bit dude. Your not angel.

Goodnight Australia.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you made out like you dont trust me to send it to you in good working order cause you said that you didnt want me to send it cod, so that you could see it before you pay for it.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"GOODNIGHT AUSTRALIA", come on now george suicide is not the answer!! Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 05:38]

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

You two are pathetic. All this over a tacho and some tail lights?

Rolling Eyes
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look dudes if you buy something or do something you have to reap the consequenses of your actions.

look at it this way if your doing the deed with a chick and half way threw she rips a fanny fart you cant say hold on i want a refund you didnt tell me you where going to rip a suction cup........ Laughing (a very funny way of looking at it)

Laughing
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a very warped way of lookin at it i guess
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
consumption junction will do that to ya
its one of those why did i click that Confused Crying or Very Sad
sleeka73
Regular

April 2003

Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in my way of seeing this, king22 U ARE A COCK, you blow ya load over buying some flat lights you dont like , where as you sold justin the wrong tacho and expect him to take it nicely just so he can get a refund. and u think everyone else is a scumbag exept for u? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
just my 2c

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 08:42]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not swathing into this argument, but on the how to post pics front. You need to host them somewhere, eg You usually get about 10MB with your ISP(geocities wont let you host & link). Then click the little box aboove this text box which has a picture in it(its in the line eith bold, italics etc...) when you have your mouse over it it says "Java_Image_Insert"
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i will take some more pics if you need proof, but i will only send it cod for the safety of my finances. im not going to damage the goods just to teach you a lesson, im above that!!!
justin

WOW, and i thought the Torque thread was bitchy heh heh Rolling Eyes

man, re-read the above quote. he's not going to damage the goods to teach you a lesson. ie, you get your shit back in same condition.

hmmmmm from http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=17123&rid=1194&S=0b754a9ac62a47d681c01e0 ff5640d81&pl_view=&start=0#msg_139195
bad22

I have four S/H Autometer guages up for sale.
5" Monster Tacho(10k revs)with or without shift lite with mounting bracket.
they are sport comp series

juzzos new pic looks like part no. "233904" (autogage series). the old pic looks like part number "3906" (procomp series) (from http://www.autometer.com/hp/)

both of you send the shit back, get ya money back and then never speak of this again Wink
seriously, it shouldn't be that big of a deal...
btw, what does "Geoff" say about your lights 22?
Cya, Stewart

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 15:04]

Mazda626
Regular

June 2003

Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So one guy took the word of a another guy for the tail lights and bought them without seeing for himself they would fit?

wheres the logic..oh what there is none.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeka73 wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 18:41

in my way of seeing this, king22 U ARE A COCK, you blow ya load over buying some flat lights you dont like , where as you sold justin the wrong tacho and expect him to take it nicely just so he can get a refund. and u think everyone else is a scumbag exept for u? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
just my 2c
sleeka 73, thanks for your support, it good to know that other people can see it from my point of view.
thanks again
justin
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 15 August 2003 01:01

i will take some more pics if you need proof, but i will only send it cod for the safety of my finances. im not going to damage the goods just to teach you a lesson, im above that!!!
justin

WOW, and i thought the Torque thread was bitchy heh heh Rolling Eyes

man, re-read the above quote. he's not going to damage the goods to teach you a lesson. ie, you get your shit back in same condition.

hmmmmm from http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=17123&rid=1194&S=0b754a9ac62a47d681c01e0 ff5640d81&pl_view=&start=0#msg_139195
bad22

I have four S/H Autometer guages up for sale.
5" Monster Tacho(10k revs)with or without shift lite with mounting bracket.
they are sport comp series

juzzos new pic looks like part no. "233904" (autogage series). the old pic looks like part number "3906" (procomp series) (from http://www.autometer.com/hp/)

both of you send the shit back, get ya money back and then never speak of this again Wink
seriously, it shouldn't be that big of a deal...
btw, what does "Geoff" say about your lights 22?
Cya, Stewart

heya there stewart, thanks for rustling up those part numbers,its just good to know that you understand what i am typing because it must be coming out as windings at king22's end
thanks
justin
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mazda626 wrote on Fri, 15 August 2003 04:01

So one guy took the word of a another guy for the tail lights and bought them without seeing for himself they would fit?

wheres the logic..oh what there is none.

yes that is very true, but if geoff had of sold him the correct parts, then they would fit no worries as do my tailights pictured above!
justin
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok you two... knock it off...

Juzzo84... Do not throw fuel into the fire. Just because the tacho was not what you expected doesn't mean you can turn and use that against king22 because he is upset with you.

King22... I'm sure the forum can help you with the modifications needed to make the flat lights fit. I don't know the story around the tacho so, I cant fully respond or comment to this.

Juzzo84.. Please calm down.. If the tacho was not what you were expecting, it should has been resolved when you bought it.. not used as ammunition the next time King22 is angry at you.

If the personal attacks dont stop you will be given a warning.
This can be resolved as adults.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 22:21]

Geoff
Regular

October 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Thu, 14 August 2003 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arr shit i missed all of this well to say how did i sell the wrong things i said what it was sent pictures of everything other photos when he asked for them lots of people that have the flat lights in them like juzzo and Rod and there where heaps of other i have seen then he must have contacted one of these people then he wanted them.
so for the glased you would have seen them in the photos and you said you wanted them

The center bit is the black metal one with the hinges on it that i took of the red celica Justin with the same lights

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 22:20]

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Fri, 15 August 2003 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pumpkin wrote on Fri, 15 August 2003 08:11

Ok you two... knock it off...

Juzzo84... Do not throw fuel into the fire. Just because the tacho was not what you expected doesn't mean you can turn and use that against king22 because he is upset with you.

King22... I'm sure the forum can help you with the modifications needed to make the flat lights fit. I don't know the story around the tacho so, I cant fully respond or comment to this.

Juzzo84.. Please calm down.. If the tacho was not what you were expecting, it should has been resolved when you bought it.. not used as ammunition the next time King22 is angry at you.

If the personal attacks dont stop you will be given a warning.
This can be resolved as adults.

heya joe, im not trying to stir up heat as much as it may look, its just that george(king22) is trying to tell me how bad a person i am or at least make me out to be a bad person all im trying to do is prove that he is not perfect either, and i was not saving it to use as ammo against him, this tacho incident has only just happend a week or so ago. sorry for my hot actions, im just not impressed by being wronly accusses, or told bto others that you should watch out when delling with me, not to mention the fact that i could have started a great thread about king22 and my tacho, but i managed to control myself, so this is where i have cut loose and gave it full stick!!
Mazda626
Regular

June 2003

Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Fri, 15 August 2003 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if someone sold me didgy parts id flame the crap out of them Smile
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Fri, 15 August 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
George,

The flat lights will go into the later model TA22's if you don't mind enlarging the taillight hole. The biggest issue is actually making the new hole water tight as the flat taillight rubber seal is very different and mounting the metal centre part can be a PITA. It can be done tho. (My 73 model has them)

DO they fit ? No !. Can they be made fit ? Yes.

If I was you would I be pissed ?. Yeah I would but I'd be pissed if I was Juzzo too. I'm sure once the smoke clears you two will sort this all out and I am sure Juzzo won't mind talking to Geoff about him making amends.

As a side note how much did you pay for the lights ?
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Flat TA22 Tailights Nightmare Fri, 15 August 2003 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mazda626 wrote on Fri, 15 August 2003 21:27

Well if someone sold me didgy parts id flame the crap out of them Smile

Very Happy
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

let the buyer beware Sun, 17 August 2003 04:23 Go to previous message

continue your 'negotiations' in private as these forums are not the appropriate place

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Diffs can they be repaired ? !!
Next Topic:Quick Help: TA22 wheel/tyre experience
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 00:58:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074198246002197 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.