Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Rolla SX 4 SALE $SOLD-- PICS UPLOADED --

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Rolla SX 4 SALE $SOLD-- PICS UPLOADED -- Tue, 05 August 2003 06:43 Go to next message
Hello everyone,

I'm selling my Rolla. Its a white 1990 SX hatchback. Its really in mint condition. Its Lowered around an inch and a half. Its got custom 4-2-1 extractors, a full 2 1/4 inch exhaust which leads to a 3 inch tip, it also has a Uni Filter Ram Pod, all the work was done at MRT!! its putting out around 110kws. Inside there's AXS Seat covers, a pioneer head deck, with two 6X9s in the rear. Momo Gear knob too. Its a great car, 207000 Kms on it but still going super strong. Asking Price is $7900, but i'm negotiable. Give us a call for more info on 0416 27 9814.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 August 2003 03:45]

Send a private message to this user    
Noodlebut
Regular

July 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Tue, 05 August 2003 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

do you have any pics by any chance?
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Tue, 05 August 2003 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's a bit rich for that sorta car.. but can i get some pics anyway ?

gunner@SutherLAN.net

ta.
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Wed, 06 August 2003 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have any pics, but its in really good knick. I mean if you want to have a look at it your more than welcome. AE82 Gunner, i am negotiable! Its a really good car, so come have a look-see!
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Wed, 06 August 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you live in sutho ?? as in sutherland shire ? sydney ?

i live @ gymea so im only just down the road. i wont be free till after 10pm tonight.. too late for you ?
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Wed, 06 August 2003 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah mate not too late, its just gonna be dark. Yes i'm in Sylvania so you may have seen my car around!
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Wed, 06 August 2003 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance i can take a look in the mornings ?

i start work @ 9:30.. so anytime before that would be good ?
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Wed, 06 August 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if you want to come round at 9 tomorrow morning your more than welcome!
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Thu, 07 August 2003 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the price is negotiable people i just want to sell it!!
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Thu, 07 August 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very interested but only if it's under $4000.

because that's all a stock rolla is worth.

last year i sold 2 ae82 corolla's for $3000 to guys from these forums.

1 x Red Hatch
1 x White Seca

So if your interested in a price between $3000 and $4000 let me know.

Cash shouldn't be a problem either.

ok.. i finish work @ 5 today. i will be coming round after.. will you be home ?

[Updated on: Thu, 07 August 2003 22:25]

Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Thu, 07 August 2003 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh but isn't this an AE92??
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Fri, 08 August 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AND an SX. both features make it worth far more than a stocky AE82
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE Fri, 08 August 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True, you guys are right.
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Rolla SX 4 SALE $7500 NEW PRICE Fri, 08 August 2003 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup thats right guys it's an AE93 SX Hatchback. I'm bringing the price down to 7500. Oh and its not stock either. Read my first post and as you'll see its about $4000 from stock!!
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $7500 NEW PRICE Fri, 08 August 2003 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow 4k is pretty expensive for those mods, but i guess u got it done by MRT. Also 7.5 is still pretty steep, i think right at the top of the market value for these cars, but like u said ur negotiable.
Good luck!
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE NEW PRICE $7500 Still Negotiable Fri, 08 August 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, yeah the exhaust system alone cost $2000 Shocked , but the gains it made are worth it. I'm really willing to go down, but every dollar i drop means less i get to do my Supra, so its a double sided coin!! Thanks again for the Good Luck!!

[Updated on: Fri, 08 August 2003 03:34]

White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE NEW PRICE $7500 Still Negotiable Fri, 08 August 2003 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may have some pics by this afternoon too!! So check back later see what you think!
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE NEW PRICE $7500 Still Negotiable Fri, 08 August 2003 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2k and it's not even 3 inch, ouch! then again a 3 inch would probably be too big for a 4age, you can apparently lose power by having too big an exhaust, as the engine has no back pressure! But yeh, it sounds like a nice car, and in terms of vic, not that many ae92 4age's come up, and all the ae82's that do get snapped up within a couple of days (usually).
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE NEW PRICE $7500 Still Negotiable Fri, 08 August 2003 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i've got some pictures, but i need someone to host them for me please!!
Noodlebut
Regular

July 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE NEW PRICE $7500 Still Negotiable Fri, 08 August 2003 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance you could send those pics to my email?
im very interested.. maybe at a lower price though...

send pics to: chibiriqua2@iprimus.com.au if you can?, please?

cheers.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE NEW PRICE $7500 Still Negotiable Fri, 08 August 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send pics to atjackal@bigpond.net.au
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE NEW PRICE $7500 Still Negotiable Sat, 09 August 2003 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

2k and it's not even 3 inch, ouch! then again a 3 inch would probably be too big for a 4age, you can apparently lose power by having too big an exhaust, as the engine has no back pressure!

Esselte - I have noticed you posting a bit recently... do you actually have any ideas of your own or a clue what you're talking about? I sense 18 year old kid all over your posts.

Please, keep your nose out of other people's threads unless you have something worthwhile to say.
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE NEW PRICE $7500 Still Negotiable Sat, 09 August 2003 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks 7M, me and a mate were commenting yesterday that he was the same guy that jacked your car for sale thread. Amateurs!! Piccies are coming soon, Noodlebut how much were you thinking?? Once you see the pics you'll understand why i feel a bit ripped off lowering the price much more. But if the price is right then i'll take it!!
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $7500 Negotiable PICS UPLOADED Sat, 09 August 2003 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys you wanted to see pics, well check em out at this address

http://au.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bigjohnsonwantsu]

Enjoy!!
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $7500 Negotiable PICS UPLOADED Sat, 09 August 2003 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K fine i won't say anything to u both, was just chatting about prices, and 2k is really expensive for a 2 1/4 inch exhaust, and too little back pressure does lower the power certain engines put out. I don't see that as being an amateur or an 18 yr old. In terms of your thread, don't bitch about no one having money then!
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $7500 Negotiable PICS UPLOADED Sat, 09 August 2003 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, sorry for posting in your thread. If anything, i thought chatting about your car would help the sale, it bumps up the post, and i also thought talking about how popular and quickly 4age's get snapped up would help to. I wont post again, and good luck with your sale.
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $7500 Negotiable PICS UPLOADED Sat, 09 August 2003 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate didn't mean to make you feel hard done by, i'm only 20 so i'm still an amateur myself. Thanks for the bumping, it is appreciated, and thanks for the Good Luck too, No hard feelings.
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $7500 Negotiable PICS UPLOADED Sat, 09 August 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so obviously i'm asking to much for this car throw me an offer, be resonable. I've checked the trading post, other forums and come up with a dollar amount i think its worth, so if you want it and the offers good enough i'll take it!!
SupRus
Regular

May 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Sat, 09 August 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought I would let you know that the pics aren't working.

Might be a better idea to get someone to host them for you if they are willing to do so.

Good luck with the sale,

Russ.
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Mon, 11 August 2003 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Mon, 11 August 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still can't get them! Hey email them to me rob@hyperstudy.com and I will host them for you

Rob
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Mon, 11 August 2003 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PICCIES HERE! Smile

http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/corolla/1.jpg
http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/corolla/2.jpg
http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/corolla/3.jpg
http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/corolla/4.jpg
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Tue, 12 August 2003 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks RobSTI162 for hosting the pics, check em out, looks good don't it, i'm taking serious offers around 7500 now, so drop me a line, i dont bite.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 August 2003 07:19]

CAT_SPEW
Newcomer

August 2003
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Tue, 12 August 2003 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to compare, I just sold this rolla for $6750. I don't reckon that you are asking too much, if you hold out for a bit you will get 7K+

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=18207&start=0&rid=3323&S=3da2e2952e7 57c9ea2115d9f2cdaff7f
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Tue, 12 August 2003 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Cat Spew, lovely name.
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Tue, 12 August 2003 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
comon guys the price i'm asking for the car your getting, its a bargin, deal of the century!! Very Happy
SupRus
Regular

May 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Tue, 12 August 2003 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to agree.

For that price it is a steal - too low if you ask me for a SX, but I am biased towards them.

Great car, good luck.
Russ.
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Tue, 12 August 2003 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you got a dyno sheet for the 110kw's ?

also is that @ the motor or the wheels ?
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Wed, 13 August 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Glen thats a 110kw at the motor, hehe Laughing, i do have a dyno sheet somewhere if you wanted to see it! Then again i think it'd be less effort to just get it dynoed again then find that sheet in all these other sheets! Arghhhhh. Thanks Russ SX, people they just don't know what they're missing out on do they!
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Wed, 13 August 2003 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i can sell my car you have an almost guaranteed sale.

180sx anyone ?
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Wed, 13 August 2003 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SO i'll stop trying to sell mine, and help you sell yours then mate. Laughing Good Luck with the sale!
gold grl
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Thu, 14 August 2003 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sooo you want seven thousand dollars for this? cool maybe then you could buy my corolla that was in Fast Fours for $8000, oh my god.... Razz
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Thu, 14 August 2003 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well gold grl, perhaps if you look in the trading post and other such advertising publications you'd see that these cars are still going for around that price. I don't know what you've done to your car, never seen it before, but hey maybe just maybe you let yourself be ripped off!! If you thought it was worth more why didn't you sell it for more. Perhaps its because people are more interested in doing a car up themselves than buying a pre-fabricated machine that you didn't get a better price!! So how bout this, don't cry over spilt milk and don't write on a thread unless you have something usefull to say!! Ta!
X-R-Cist
Occasional Poster

August 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Fri, 15 August 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same car with a 4a-gze is going for about 6k.
done about 180k engine about 20k.

seriously you should reconsider repricing it, im just giving you some unbiased advise.

and gold girl, if i would of had an extra 2k to spare i would of bought that piece of beauty of you.
very nice car indeed Smile

White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Fri, 15 August 2003 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes but understand, the market for cars with conversions, candy paint, bodykits is so much smaller. Be it insurance, theft value, or a multitude of other reasons. I don't care if someone did a 4AGZE convo and sold it for less than its worth, and hey i have no idea whats wrong with that car, who did the conversion, did breaks, suspension, gearbox, ect get upgraded too?? So many things can go wrong with a car like that. Little bit of economics for you

Smaller Market = Less Demand = Less Bargining Power

Look if your offering advice, fine. But let me be, i've had quite a few offers at that price, if poor unfortunates let themselves be screwed and sell their car for much less than is worth, whether they be impatient or stupid, then so be it!!
thekemist
Regular

August 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Fri, 15 August 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i have to agree with white4age .. you guys should chill out.. hes trying to sell his car if your not interested then theres no need for you to say that another car was sold for this amount blah blah.... ppl sell stock sprinters here for 4k even more.. i consider sprinters to be 20yo pieces of rusted crap.. there have only been a hand full that i have any respect for watsover but the majority are just overpriced and bought by people who think theyre owning an oldskool jap supercar .. id rather pay a lil bit more and get a car like an sx for comfort looks power etc
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Fri, 15 August 2003 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah rolla's all the way.
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $OFFERS -- PICS UPLOADED -- Sat, 16 August 2003 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work guys, it's gonna be a sad day that my rolla drives out of my life, a void that will only be filled be a nice shiny supra!! Smile
White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $SOLD-- PICS UPLOADED -- Sun, 17 August 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i sold her, Sorry Gunnr, couldn't hold out, this guy gave me the right price so i took it. Hope she's going to a good home, Best wishes to da ROLLA
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $SOLD-- PICS UPLOADED -- Sun, 17 August 2003 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats on the sale mate. glad you finally sold it for the right price, after all the goings on in this thread.

onya - Rob
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $SOLD-- PICS UPLOADED -- Sun, 17 August 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam. my g/f and i drove past your house last night. and couldn't see it.

thanks anyway.
Noodlebut
Regular

July 2003

Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $SOLD-- PICS UPLOADED -- Sun, 17 August 2003 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i ask how much you sold it for?
gold grl
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: Rolla SX 4 SALE $SOLD-- PICS UPLOADED -- Sun, 17 August 2003 23:41 Go to previous message
well well well.... i was giving advice on your thread to people that were going to pay a too high price so maybe I was just being nice and not letting you rip people off...
ps: did your car keep up with gtir's? no didnt think so.. seeeyaaa Twisted Evil
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Immaculate MZ20 Soarer SOLD
Next Topic:MZ21 SOARER GT LIMITED FOR SALE! ***** sold*****
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:03:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069971084594727 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.