Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
firework fire-up Tue, 12 August 2003 00:44 Go to next message
hows this,
was at a mates place, watchin tv, and we get this electrical firestorm outside, we catch on, and someone has hurled fireworks over him bac fence and almost blown up his dog !!!, so me and two other mates run outside and the car is gone, but hey, we gave chase newayz, my celly was parked in the ryt direction, and the other two jumped in the auto magna, parked the wrong way in the street. 2nd street on the left i turn and find a car pullin over without ne lights on, oh its 1130pm on a monday nyt, newayz, i hit the highbeams and they work out we no know they r, give chase and chase them throu 3 suburbs and 2 red lyts, in this time the stoopid magan wagon has got stuck behind traffic and im down maybe double the speed limit, we start heading down mona vale road and the guy in the passenger seat finds some more fireworks he thinks would look good explodin under my car, now since it wasnt my house that got hit, i made the call not to drive over the fireworks and risk damaging my car, within 3 minutes we had 5 cars patrollin mona vale road lookin for them, all on our radio's, didnt end up fining them thou, i have their plates thou, maybe u guyz myt b able to help us find out who they r, newayz, thats my story.......
  Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: firework fire-up Tue, 12 August 2003 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa! freaky stuff dude - and a little exciting perhaps? Is that your ST162 we are talking about? some nerve they have
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: firework fire-up Tue, 12 August 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ya, ma st162, suspension isn't set um so i had to take corners so slower, heel toeing helped me, he was drivin a late white camry wagon with a big with ripcurl sticker cross the back window, he wasnt expecting to try and evade me, i was thinkin the whole time, man, ur car sucks, how did u think u were goin to get away, lol
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: firework fire-up Tue, 12 August 2003 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just an update, both of them have now been charged, with fines over $500 each !
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: firework fire-up Wed, 13 August 2003 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice one Stevies...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: firework fire-up Wed, 13 August 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice! how'd you know who they are? numberplates?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: firework fire-up Wed, 13 August 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

good work champ! Sounds like you had some fun allbeit rather dangerously Smile
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: firework fire-up Wed, 13 August 2003 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what wankers, sucked into the little pricks
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: firework fire-up Thu, 14 August 2003 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i chased em with highbeams on, i got the numberplate, and i told them (pigga's) my friend saw their plates as well,(he was kinda there,lol) and yeah, over 550 each, was pretty happy with that.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: firework fire-up Sat, 16 August 2003 00:17 Go to previous message
man, you dobbed on little kids, you SNITCH!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:gz20 soarer Vs rb20 silvia
Next Topic:AE82 + 100kW in Type 2 Supersprints ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:48:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050349235534668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.