Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
icon4.gif  So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Mon, 18 August 2003 23:20 Go to next message
*****See below for list*****

Ok y'all. I have an ST162 sitting on the road outside my house. (no engine or gearbox) Tell me what you want, and I will walk out and see what's there.

Pictures will be stuck up here upon request. I have like 4 alternators, 1 complete T-VIS intake manifold, injector rail, seats, trim parts.... etc Just name it! Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 20 August 2003 13:30]

Send a private message to this user    
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! Tue, 19 August 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob man, can u hold the front grill for me, cause i need it pls, what con is it in, and what price do u want for it, for a fellow st162 buddy Laughing ........
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! Tue, 19 August 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob,

I am really interested in getting a few bits off it, for the moment I am interested in the trims down the side (below the doors that go behind the front mudflaps) depending on there cond cause mine are all rusted out behind, also would be interested in the mudflaps. also wouldn't mind getting the fuel tank off it as mine has a massive dent in the bottom. and while I am at it the rear left suspension control arm.

Thanks man, sorry for the big list.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! Tue, 19 August 2003 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, here is the piccie of what car it is.

http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/smash1.jpg

bad news on the grill (steve Smile ) , super smashed up Sad sorry mate, but I guess having a 4wd drive over the top of a car does that... was heaps disappointed when I saw it all smashed up..

[Updated on: Wed, 20 August 2003 13:33]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! Tue, 19 August 2003 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the name is steve, rob. not wiso Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! Tue, 19 August 2003 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jah, well I forgot ok! Sorry STEVE! Smile Razz and nyah to DevilRolla, whatever your name is Laughing
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! Wed, 20 August 2003 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it wasn't me who wanted the grill, I have like three of them I don't need another. Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (inc interior - updated list) Wed, 20 August 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks fellas that came and got a bunch of stuff today! Awesome.

Other stuff that I have to get rid of. (Wiso, I want to get rid of it off the street asap, so the sooner you can come get the stuff of it the better)

1) 2 x Front seats (average condition) Back with Grey $30

2) Rear back seats. Two piece assembly. Dark Blue. Very good condition $30

3 ) Plastic trim around boot, dark blue, $15

4) Miscellaneous interior trim bits n pieces, dark blue $20

5) Door trim driver's side (damaged) and passenger (perfect), dark blue $75 with all electrical stuff

6 ) Complete interior carpet, dark blue, $15

7 ) Interior rear trim, dark blue, very good condition, left and right, $15

8 ) Set of 4 x retractable seatbelts. Front and rear. Buckles included. Perfect condition. $30

9 ) 2 x Alternator for 3SGE $50 each

10 ) 1 x T-VIS intake manifold, great condition as far as I can tell $100

11 ) Power steering pump. Condition unknown. $10

12 ) Centre console, dark blue. Average condition. FREE

13) Rear bumper. Perfect condition. Dark blue. $150

14 ) Passenger side door with glass (electric, no trim) $75

15 ) Rear quarter panels, left and right. No dents or anything $30 each.

16 ) Misc fuse boxes complete with fuses. $10 each

17 ) Internal Fan/Heater system. $15

18 ) Dash, dark blue. 3cm crack + one more tiny one. FREE

19 ) Sunroof electric swich assembly. Retract/Tilt etc FREE (this is not the sunroof itself)

20 ) Front rotors + Calipers, with almost new pads + all shims and anti-squeal stuff. $50

Other stuff I have promised to various people. If you have a specific request regarding a part listed, please PM me. I have to get rid of all this stuff like within a week, or face the wrath of my Mum.

Thanks for looking! Smile Rob

(I am in Brizzy picking up my bro's Supra this weekend, so call me on 0412 184 470, as I won't be online as of Thursday Lunch till Sunday night, but chances are you can still come pick up some stuff from my house even if I am not there)

[Updated on: Wed, 20 August 2003 13:32]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Thu, 21 August 2003 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanking u muchly for yesterday's large haul !!!!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Thu, 21 August 2003 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hate to be the crappy-part mongerer but is the rear shelf (above/behind the rear seats) in any decent nick?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Mon, 25 August 2003 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the parcely shelf thing? nah dude sorry that wasn't there when I picked the car up Sad
marki
Regular

July 2002
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Mon, 25 August 2003 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya dude.

i really need the 'lil plastic trim that sits on the outside of the rear diverside window..

my bro lost his on a windy day (go figure)..

r's

marki
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Mon, 25 August 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that the complete surround? Or just the lower trim bit that always comes loose?
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Mon, 25 August 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob mate do you still have the rear vision mirror? mine has been eatin away by the sun.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Mon, 25 August 2003 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this one ain't much better Scott,

http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/mirror.jpg You can have it for free it you like, give me a call and I will meet you in Castle Hill somewhere.

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Mon, 25 August 2003 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I think I'll just make one up sometime anyway Smile
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Tue, 26 August 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh rob thats pretty much the same as mine. Thanx anyway. still bloody trying to find a boss kit aswell and cant find one
anywhere Mad
And rob , where you driving along Castle Hill Road on sunday morning at all? I was in a mates car and a few cars infront of me i could see this white celica, with white mud flaps and i think it has smoked tail lights?

[Updated on: Tue, 26 August 2003 01:49]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: So many 3SGE & ST162 bits it's ridiculous! (Updated with List) Tue, 26 August 2003 14:18 Go to previous message
Rob mate, Thanks again for all that stuff today and all your help with it.

Found what that rattle in the tank was, it was a oneway valve of the end of some syphoning hose Laughing Laughing Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Model kits of Toyota's for sale
Next Topic:S14 200sx front callipers and discs $300
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 00:01:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059959888458252 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.