Toymods » Cruises and Events » Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GEEZE23
Regular

July 2002
Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sat, 16 August 2003 09:36 Go to next message
Hi Toymodders,
For the September Social Event we are going Rockclimbing at the Summit in downtown Blacktown with some sandwich sub action at Quizno's Gourmet Subs.

The Quizno's store owner will kindly give everyone of the Toymod's club a FREE cup of soft drink with every sub purchase.

Place: Summit Indoor Rockclimbing Centre
Level 2, 40 Third Avenue, Blacktown 2148
Date: Wednesday 17th September, 2003

Time : 7pm

(to be climbing by 7:15pm - if you're running late it should be ok as the place doesnt close till 10pm)

Cost: Toymods Club Price $10pp
includes 2hrs climbing + harness hire

Special requirements: soft shoes for the walls, no boots.

Subs: Range in type and size from small 5in x 4in @$4.39 to $5.59;
Med 10in x 4in @$6.19 to $7.39;
LARGE 14in x 4in @$8.79 to $10.19

Other Drinks from $1.95 Juices, mineral water, coffee etc.

*Once you eat here you'll never return to Subway!

I hope to see you all at rockclimbing.

.oO Dave Oo.

[Updated on: Sat, 20 September 2003 02:02] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sat, 16 August 2003 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quiznos subs have to be the best tasting i have ever eaten!

[Updated on: Sat, 16 August 2003 09:55]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sat, 16 August 2003 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there!

not just for the food either Smile

someone should organise a mini-cruise from epping to blacktown
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sun, 17 August 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good as always Dave Smile

Last time I went climbing was about 5 or 6 years ago. Hope the ageing body can still cope with it!! heheh..

Hopefully I can make it over there in time after I finish work.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Mon, 18 August 2003 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kewl.

I am not a memeber of Toymods yet, but seeing as I get my first car this weekend (a Supra) I hope to be one of you soon. Very Happy I live in epping, so I would be up for the Epping to Blacktown cruise as well.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 19 August 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in!
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 20 August 2003 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 20 August 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MAN i wish i was in Syd now... Rock Climbing is great fun... And Quizno's just makes the day....
Have fun guys
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 20 August 2003 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ya ya should be cool

i'll be there Smile
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 20 August 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be climbing... haven't been for a few years, hopefully still be able to make it to the top Confused

Subs sound great!
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 20 August 2003 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seeing as this event is nice and close I'll be there to eat some subs, oh and do some rock climbing too!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Thu, 21 August 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there... ill even bring the chalk bag Cool
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Fri, 22 August 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woo hoo finally an event i can kick your asses in lol Laughing seriously rock climbing is great fun.... been doing it for a while so it'll be good to see how you all fair.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Fri, 22 August 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah hsv gal its not good for you to be climbing anyway
feeva
Occasional Poster

June 2003

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sat, 23 August 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best subs ?!
what about their chips ?!
now they are by far the BEST Smile
hav a great time guyz, i'll b overseas and miss out on another event doh
ill get to one eventually...
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Mon, 25 August 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I "ll be there cause i'm at tafe that week. I havent done rock climbing in ages. I could climb fast to save my ass. so i'll mainly just go for the subs.

As for a cruise there I'll organise a Kings Langley to Blacktown Cruise If anyones keen to cover these 4km's or so with me.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 26 August 2003 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry, Stitt, at least its further than the 1.5km I have to go.
Bandit, maybe we should organise a micro cruise? Laughing
CU there.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 26 August 2003 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a good idea steve
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 27 August 2003 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gonna try to be there(brakes & car permitting), does anyone from around Hornsby want to meet up and cruise down there?

[Updated on: Wed, 27 August 2003 09:26]

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 27 August 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist, cruise from hornby would be good. Depending on finances depends on what i'm traveling in.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Thu, 28 August 2003 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bandit!
Who said anything about me climbing???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sat, 30 August 2003 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sat, 30 August 2003 05:58]

Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sat, 30 August 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey this one sound good, count me out tho, cant climb (knee op). Sounds like you could come just for the food!!! HAVE FUN
mel
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sun, 31 August 2003 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok my st162 won't be road legal in time for this event. But i'll still be going, either on my bike or in mum's car. Come on mel turn out for this one.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Mon, 01 September 2003 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come off it hsv gal.....you love to climb and you know it.
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 02 September 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My driver (juzzo84) will have no license as of the 11th so i probably wont be there, plus i cant climb, but if i am coming, i will see you there, if not, enjoy!

MEL
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 02 September 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats happened to Juzzo's license Mel???

He hasn't said anything about it to me...
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon12.gif  Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 02 September 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn,

Its been a few years since i dragged my Fat gut and aging body up a wall. Could be good for a laugh (Not to mention a perv... Have you seen the view from the bottom of a climbing wall !!! Shocked )

And mmmmm Quizno's ! YUM Very Happy

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 03 September 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*mental note*
Keep Rod away from Girlfriend

Unless of course he is gay....... Twisted Evil
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Thu, 04 September 2003 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rola Boy...youve got a PM
Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Thu, 04 September 2003 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witzl,

Quote:

*mental note*
Keep Rod away from Girlfriend

Unless of course he is gay.......

Hmmmm, no comment,(on the gay bit) but I am sure some other people could!

I can definately vouch that no girlfriend would be safe.....hahaha just joking Roddles.....

Hugs

Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Mon, 08 September 2003 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trust me karl your gal is safe. he has one of his one or so ive heard
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Mon, 08 September 2003 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since when is one enough?

*flame suit on*

oh, and someone hide me from teenz Smile
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 16 September 2003 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

woohoo this wednesday!!

cant wait

Smile

who else is going?

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 16 September 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can people sign up as members on the day? I know at least one person who wants to Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 16 September 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My girlfriend had something else planned that evening so I wont be in attendance, but I'll be at Megacruise!!!

[Updated on: Tue, 16 September 2003 08:26]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 16 September 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll try to make it, but have to make arrangements to buy a supra (which is far, far more important) - so I'm a maybe.
assuming I can get my supra back on the road in between thesis, I'll be at megacruise (hiding at the back)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 16 September 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sorry everyone... but unfortunately my sister has planned her birthday tomorrow so i cant go Sad

I was looking forward to it too!! Mad

See you all at Eastern Creek or megacruise 2.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 16 September 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Planning on still being there!! Very Happy
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 17 September 2003 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me and my mate will prob be there..
should be good...
Very Happy
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Thu, 18 September 2003 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have to say that me and my mate both had a great ngiht...
tho i paid for it tryin to get up for work this mornin.. Embarassed but heyt it was worth it in my book:)
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sat, 20 September 2003 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeah... awesome time Smile

thanks to all that came

i think dave came away with the toymods record for passing the most number of hooks on the overhang

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sun, 21 September 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah

I had a great time rock climbing I'm keen to do it again. Danny your right Dave was the finacial member you got the furthest but Blown20v got a bit futher along than dave did
GT4_Steve
Regular

June 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Sun, 21 September 2003 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...I did a clean run right to the top of the overhang (green only :) but some might say that I cheated by making it my second climb of the night, not one of the last like some of you crazy buggers!!!
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Mon, 22 September 2003 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok we're crazy....it probally would have been easyer earlier on. But it was a lot of fun, even tho i got me a nice size bruse on my knee, i think it was from swinging back on the over hang. Great event.

Where are those pics that were taken?
GT4_Steve
Regular

June 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Mon, 22 September 2003 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have emailed some lo-res pix to the guys (sorry Dave, whats your addy? it didn't work the one I used) If I wasn't so busy at work I'd send the big ones to the Toygodsgeeks so they can do their magic Smile
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 24 September 2003 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve,
you can send any pics to davhoban@iprimus.com.au

I've also got pics and a couple of vids of all us crazy people if anyone wants....

thanx for organising another great event Dave!!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Wed, 24 September 2003 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you send the pix to me?

luo011@csiro.au

Hi res is good.

I'll stick them up on the server.
GT4_Steve
Regular

June 2002

Re: Sep 17th: Toymods + Rockclimbing + Quizno's Tue, 30 September 2003 12:28 Go to previous message
sorry guys, I have not forgotten about the pics it's just that I can't seem to track down where my CF card is. I think it's hidden somewhere in my draw at work. The camera itself I have no idea about...I remember taking pix at a party last friday night though :((

Steve.
ST185CS
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2004 4,6 & Rotary nationals-Adelaide
Next Topic:Cruise in melbourne
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:01:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090169906616211 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.