Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Who's Going To The Supernats???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Who's Going To The Supernats??? Tue, 19 August 2003 12:22 Go to next message
Well, who's coming???

I'll be there...
Jake will be there...

Anyone planning on going???

It's on Sunday the 14th September at Eastern Creek Raceway... 9am till 11pm...
Look at the Supernats website for more details: http://www.supernats.com.au/...
  Send a private message to this user    
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Tue, 19 August 2003 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll try to make it, have never been to supernats before...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Wed, 20 August 2003 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went to the 1999 SuperNats, and that was a pretty good event. I was going to enter the Show 'n' Go event with the SCR club, until I questioned the cost of entry, and they woke up and decided to pull the plug on the whole thing. Rolling Eyes I'd like to go along to this if we can get together somewhere and roll together to the event.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Wed, 20 August 2003 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'm only going to spectate as the entry cost is $100 or more I believe, rip off...

I'll be there at 9am so if we meet, it will be the usual carpark at Homebush meet at 8am, leave by 8:15am...

That way we can get there, get parking and then straight in there...
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Wed, 20 August 2003 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah may make an apperance....
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Wed, 20 August 2003 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt will daniels car be ready by then???? (the rx3)
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Wed, 20 August 2003 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
possibly, the engine is in, but not sure if its running.. i believe he is still making up manifolds and organizing the new haltech....
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Sat, 23 August 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yer iam keen to go have to get the day off work might even enter my car in how much it is and were can i get entry forms from?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Sun, 24 August 2003 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daniel, the show is like $100 to enter and look at the Supernats website for details...
Muriel
Occasional Poster

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Mon, 25 August 2003 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there and can i get a ride with you benny as we know what happened last time in the carpark with that commy. Embarassed Embarassed
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Mon, 08 September 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone else planning on being there???

Daniel and myself are the only definates so far???
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Mon, 08 September 2003 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I *should* be there... I'm a broke-ass, trying to make it there with the cash and fuel I've got on me.. Rolling Eyes
NVD05X
Regular

June 2003
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Tue, 09 September 2003 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there... that meet is a bit early though, never know what i would have done the night before!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Tue, 09 September 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forget that meeting time man...

I'll be at the creek at 5am with Daniel as I am his entire pit crew Razz Razz Razz ...

It's gunna be a long day at the office... 5am till roughly 11:30pm... And on a Sunday too... Lucky I've only got Tafe on Monday Smile Smile Smile ...
king16
Regular

July 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Wed, 10 September 2003 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, im definately gonna be there with twinky and gze_style.... i cant wait its gonna be wicked....umm how much is it to get in?
cheers guys Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Wed, 10 September 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Entry fee is $30 adults and something else for kiddies and pensioners...

Check out http://www.supernats.com.au/ for all the details...

I look forward to seeing heaps of you guys there...

King 16, you forgot Scotty, he'll be there aswell...
GZE-STYLE
Regular

July 2002

Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Wed, 10 September 2003 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh i'll be there.... So daniels car is gonna be there?
Good shit Very Happy
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Thu, 11 September 2003 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure will be Very Happy

Cya all there
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Thu, 11 September 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm thinkin of goin...
hmmm $30 fark... last year it was like half that... hmmm i was thinkin of takin my g/f in the arvo for the drags..
but i dun think she's too keen on sittin there in the cold watchin cars race Rolling Eyes
hmmm.. might be there... dun reaally wanna turn up by myself tho..mate who is interested has to work Crying or Very Sad
and yea i only really no Dan out of the people on this forum.. hmmm so i dunno.. we'll see wat happens...

p.s hey twinky.. u went to elderslie hey... my girlfriend used to go there..back before i knew her Confused
and u'd no mallit and the blacks and i know u know shane famelli.. he told me how u took him for a bit of a thrash in ur car Surprised Surprised i think u scared him Laughing
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Thu, 11 September 2003 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blown20v,

Just come along, should be a good day. It isnt like us toymodders bite...well some more than others Razz Im sure Ben will be more than happy to meet up with you if your sick of being lonely.

(Ben sometimes feels attracted to guys, he told me...i swear! Laughing )

N lol to the twinky part, John, where did you take him? old razorback or something?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Fri, 12 September 2003 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

p.s hey twinky.. u went to elderslie hey... my girlfriend used to go there..back before i knew her
and u'd no mallit and the blacks and i know u know shane famelli.. he told me how u took him for a bit of a thrash in ur car. i think u scared him

Yeh i know know jamie black, i know mallit but i dont know if he would know me. Who was your woman?? I might of knew her. Yeh took shane for a little hit, couldnt really feed it much though cause one of our neighbours had a whinge an tried punching on with my bro, then the c*ck called the cops. Cops came and we showed them the epa report....and they said well its legal...nothing we can do Surprised
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Fri, 12 September 2003 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheh.. my girlfiends name is taya. you might know her.. i dunno..
im still undecided about sunday tho... we'll see wat happens hey...
hey twinky have u seen shane's car lately .. or should i say the ride height Shocked Shocked or lack of Laughing Laughing
hehhe
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Fri, 12 September 2003 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

heheh.. my girlfiends name is taya. you might know her.. i dunno

Name rings a bell.

Quote:

hey twinky have u seen shane's car lately .. or should i say the ride height or lack of
hehhe

Lol yeh, would be pretty ruff out there in silverdale.
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Fri, 12 September 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may make an apperance there not sure yet

plow
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Sat, 13 September 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all i'll be there. should be a good day
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Who's Going To The Supernats??? Sat, 13 September 2003 07:43 Go to previous message
SEE YOU BOYS OUT THERE, HOPE THERES NO RAIN
juZZo Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods Meeting this Monday 15th Sept
Next Topic:Brisbane Auto Salon 2003
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 11:18:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052618980407715 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.