Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
benen
Regular

August 2003
1977 RA28 Thu, 21 August 2003 13:12 Go to next message
Is there anyone in South Australia selling a 1977 RA28? Im not too fussed about the condition as i want something to work on but i need it to be registreable cause i dont have a car at the moment. If i have to i will catch a train to melbourne and drive one back though.
  Send a private message to this user  
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: 1977 RA28 Sun, 24 August 2003 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone?
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: 1977 RA28 Wed, 27 August 2003 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on guys, im desperate, there has to be someone.
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: 1977 RA28 Wed, 27 August 2003 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just picked one up on Sunday man, I had to go to Claire to get it though. They are out there, so keep looking! Here's a free bump for ya.
Tim
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: 1977 RA28 Wed, 27 August 2003 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how did u get hold of it?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 1977 RA28 Thu, 28 August 2003 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He paid the asking price! I've got one for sale, but it's in Perth and it's $7500
Kergen-RA28
Occasional Poster

April 2003

Re: 1977 RA28 Thu, 28 August 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got one that i'm looking to sell... getting married 1st quarter next year :0)

1977 RA28 (200sx silver)
18RG-U with 2xsolex
5spd
std wheels
whiteline adjustable pan hard rod
kmac camber castor kit
proper lowered springs (pedders I think)
kmac shocks (I think)
I think Kmac again upgraded front and rear sway bars
Sports Bucket Soats, Sports Steering Wheel, Gear Knob etc..

I got it with Road Worthy april and put in NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, new 440ColdCrankAmp Battery, painted out boot with bituminous paint and removed some rust, whole body has always had either lead soldered or metal welded into place so NO BOG *YAY*

Prob lots more too, there's a spare 18RG-U in the shed on an Engine Stand that I want to include (needs rebuilt tho - been sitting for 4 years - engine stand also (rotating))

I just dont have the spare $$$'s anymore - paid years rego end of april so there's still loads left - got new windscreen as part of original roadworthy - not sure what I need for roadworthy now (shouldnt be much - not sure)
Kergen-RA28
Occasional Poster

April 2003

Re: 1977 RA28 Thu, 28 August 2003 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All in all it handles well but needs timing gear/oilfed tensioner work and proper tune (running rich atm). I reckon it will get you back to South Aus but I am not sure about selling with roadworthy as the bonnet was modded and I am not sure it will pass (shame really looks cool - guy burrowed a bonnet for the roadworthy and then put this one back on to sell)

I am interested in selling it for $2800 with second engine, engine stand, 2 spare clutches but preferably without roadworthy (you may be able to drive it back on a temp certificate from RTA but I dont know how you would get the spare engine back) I live in Puckapunyal Victoria which is 100km north of melbourne.
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: 1977 RA28 Tue, 02 September 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 02 September 2003 10:42]

anniefrog203
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 1977 RA28 Tue, 19 July 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may be selling mine its orange, auto in good nick
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: 1977 RA28 Tue, 19 July 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kergen-RA28 wrote on Thu, 28 August 2003 17:38

All in all it handles well but needs timing gear/oilfed tensioner work and proper tune (running rich atm). I reckon it will get you back to South Aus but I am not sure about selling with roadworthy as the bonnet was modded and I am not sure it will pass (shame really looks cool - guy burrowed a bonnet for the roadworthy and then put this one back on to sell)

I am interested in selling it for $2800 with second engine, engine stand, 2 spare clutches but preferably without roadworthy (you may be able to drive it back on a temp certificate from RTA but I dont know how you would get the spare engine back) I live in Puckapunyal Victoria which is 100km north of melbourne.

dude if ur selling round end of year/new year i may be interested. make sure u post up in the selling thread. as ill have some money buy then.

RA28GT
Regular

November 2003
Re: 1977 RA28 Tue, 19 July 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thread is 2 years old now Rolling Eyes
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: 1977 RA28 Wed, 20 July 2005 07:36 Go to previous message
anniefrog: did you have a look at the date of the first post before replying?

It annoys people when old threads are dug up for no reason. I'm sure that there would've been more activity in this thread if benen was still looking for a car after 2 years.

Thread locked.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:GONE
Next Topic:3sgte 162 celica brisbane
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:36:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047199726104736 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.