Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » sprinter on the news tonight?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
sprinter on the news tonight? Sun, 24 August 2003 10:57 Go to next message
watching channel 10 news tonight they had a story about the winds we've been having in sydney this weekend, and unless im mistaken i think i saw a red sprinter under a fallen tree. did anyone else see this? it looked semi-decent aswell. (prior to the incident:)) just like colour coded bumpers and stuff.
  Send a private message to this user    
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: sprinter on the news tonight? Sun, 24 August 2003 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was crusin past bondi 2day, on the way bak popd in to a servo to get sum gum, heard smashing glass, didnt think much of it, pulled out on the street, SLK merc half gone, wel it wasnt a sprinter, that cool!
GZE-STYLE
Regular

July 2002

Re: sprinter on the news tonight? Mon, 25 August 2003 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah saw that AE86 on the channel 9 news, wasnt a bad looking sprinter either Sad
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: sprinter on the news tonight? Mon, 25 August 2003 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was cruising along Warringah Rd on Sunday and saw a tree fall on a brand new Merc... No one was hurt...
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: sprinter on the news tonight? Tue, 26 August 2003 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remember a couple of years back i was driving home from the beach and while on appin road a REALLY bad storm started it was so bad you couldnt even crawl along a 5kms/h so everyone was pulled over. on the other side of the road from where we pulled over a tree fell on an XF's bonnet, right near the windscreen. when the storm cleared up i got out and looked and the motor was half way into the ground Shocked i bet the people in the car bought a lottery ticket the next day.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: sprinter on the news tonight? Tue, 26 August 2003 11:41 Go to previous message
Did you see the Excel on the news??? The passenger died as the tree fell on the car and took him out the worst...

They apparently missed their turn and started to reverse back so they could take the street that they wanted... At that point, a tree fell down on the car and crushed the car... I swear that the Excel was about 1 foot high... I'm surprised that the driver survived with no injuries...

And I send my wishes to the family and friends of that dude... He was the only casualty of the storms...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Home wiring help
Next Topic:Who has Pay TV???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 20:09:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047080516815186 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.