Classifieds » Parts Wanted » Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Wed, 20 August 2003 00:07 Go to next message
Wish to buy an alternator with the inbuilt internal regulator. I believe these came out on the 3TGTEU engines. Just need it to fit by 2TG/3TG EFI Hybrid. If you have one for sale I'm buying!Thanks. Mitch (CCG)
  Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Wed, 20 August 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know if this is what you want, but I have some out of a 3SGE that you are welcome to have. $50
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Mon, 25 August 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you mean the bosch black rectangle type internal reg unit??

if you can give me the dimensions of the mounnting points and the distance between the pivot point and locking bolt, i'll compare with the ones i have here (KE70 and falcon XF) there are many bosch internal reg ones that are pretty close... with only 10-20mm difference...
got or want a pic?
Cya, Stewart
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Mon, 25 August 2003 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stewart
I am advised that the 3TGTEU Alternator is the one I am after but am happy to buy anything that fits and does the job. I will measure up my 2TG Alternator and post the specs.
Thanks heaps.
Mitch (CCG)
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Tue, 26 August 2003 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my 3tgteu does not have internal reg, so im not sure if you have your wires crossed or not????
good luck
justin
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Tue, 26 August 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch, I had an Bosch EB Falcon alternator on mine, with the pulley swapped from the multi-rib falcon one to the v belt 3TG/2TG one. Feel free to drop over and measure mine up to see if it would fit your alternator bracket & line up correctly.

Cheers
Phil L
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Tue, 26 August 2003 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Justin
Its Mitch with the yellow 22 from Canberra. Thanks for the advice mate. I have seen and been told that 3TGTEU alts had the internal ignitor. Maybe only some or the later models got them???? Have chased up a few reconditioners etc. and they all say they need specs to se if anything will fit/work. Will just have to find one and get some details off it again. A few guys in the CCG have 3TGTEUs so I should have started right here in my own backyard!
We are trying to organise a meet between the CCG and Toymods in October so hope to catch up for a chat then.
Cheers.
Mitch
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Tue, 26 August 2003 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hiya Phil
Did your current alternator on your 4AGTE fit your previous 3TGTEU? If Im not away this WE I will call to see if its OK to drop around. (BTW-Hows that Trophy looking on the dash of the T18???)
Mitch
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Alternator with internal regulator for 2TG/3TG Wed, 27 August 2003 09:07 Go to previous message
Yep, i'm still using the same alternator. Give me a call. Should definately be home Sunday.

The trophy is now my hood ornament. j/k Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:door hinges ae86
Next Topic:Toyota Mr2 AW11 Steering rack wanted!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:34:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050728321075439 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.