Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
schulzie
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 01:12 Go to next message
Can anyone tell me where i might be able to buy an filter re-location kit for a 7MGTE in SA, as it is going into a MA61 Supra. Any info would be helpfull, thanks.
  Send a private message to this user    
Drift pig
Regular

May 2003
Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocket Industries in Sydney sell a universal oil filter reloction kit not sure on the price but they are the people to talk to.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
permacool oil filter relocation kits are currently on Aus Ebay for $94 each. they have been coming up regularly so keep an eye out and don't bid other ppl up Wink or you could just email the guy selling them.. might be easier...

oops, $98 this time.. he's going up a notch Wink
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=2429705078&category=43808

Cya, Stewart
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just grab a generic Ford relocation kit from any auto parts store, it will work fine. I have one of these at home.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
generic ford one??

will that mount to the block.. cos I know you could have any type of filter fitting for the relocated part, but what about the part to tee off from the current oil filter position.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup. I've tried it on a 5M, 6M, 7M, 1JZ and 2JZ block. Perfect fit in all cases!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm wonder if it is the same as the 1g block. which is the same as the 20r or 22r (I think)
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do the ford kits go for? do you reckon it would fit on a 3s block?
Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Thu, 28 August 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought one of these the other day. Yes, the perma cool ford kit will work on the 3s. ring star performance 5 dock sydney. They'll hook you up. the thread is 3/4" 16 unf. they'll cross ref it anyway to be sure. I have a 3s-ge and mine fits no worries. Most toyota's are these thread for oil filters. Looking at $35 for the relocating block and $45 for the side feed filter head or $35 for the top feed. they don't take credit card over the phone but they do c.o.d to post.
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Oil Filter Re-location kit for 7MGTE ? Fri, 29 August 2003 05:47 Go to previous message
thanks for that info. Smile
i live in sydney so i'll just go down there and have a look.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mark I/Mark II Celica Differences?
Next Topic:3 inch EXHAUST
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 20:23:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058398246765137 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.