Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (SOLD)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (SOLD) Sun, 24 August 2003 01:54 Go to next message
My project sprinter has sustained some scars, and will be up for sale:

1984 AE86 Sprinter Coupe
Mid October 2003 Rego
NO RUST
Two-tone, black and white Panda detailing
Black bonnet
4AC engine
King springs
Deep dish 14 inch drift rims with 90% Bridgstone tyres
CD player

Car is absolutely spotless inside and out. The interior is in factory condition, and retains all the original options such as Air-con. It has an uncracked dash, the trim inside the whole cabin has not lost its colour and everything is solid with no sagging. All lights/clock/cig. lighter work, and the rubber seals are like new.
The car is very tight mechanically, and has potential for an engine upgrade.

Damage

Damage is to the passenger side front, and has knocked the sidewall minimally. The left strut and tower is slightly out of place and wheel was pushed back into the cabin (very minimal). This all can be repaired with appropriate methods such as a jig or oxy bending. Turning left is effected on full lock but the car is perfectly drivable and reliable. No engine damage.
I also have all the panels and appropriate parts for repair. This car is very fuel efficient and would be perfect for an engine transplant with repair work at the same time.

Best offer around $4,000.
Scroll down for pics- (thanx sprintr)

[Updated on: Sun, 31 August 2003 01:41]

Send a private message to this user    
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Sun, 24 August 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email me them on j0hnny@optusnet.com.au i will host them for you,
nice car, bad luck with the damage, good luck with the sale.
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Sun, 24 August 2003 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much to fix it up?

cost to bring down to melb too.. .me to lazy to find out =b
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Sun, 24 August 2003 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/side1.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/engine1.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/RRight1.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 24 August 2003 23:32]

papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Sun, 24 August 2003 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cost is depending on who you know and what you want to do with the car.

If you are planning to do an engine/suspension upgrade, then it would be cheaper as the repairs can be done easily while the engine is out. But it call can be fixed with the appropriate methods for relatively cheap.

I drive this everyday with no problems, it's just the cosmetic blemishes and minor straightening that will give you a potential Takumi style dorifter! Laughing

How serious are you? i can freight it to you at buyer's (your) cost if you are interested.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 August 2003 23:31]

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Sun, 24 August 2003 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/top1.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/damage1.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/71.jpg
johnny12456
Regular

June 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Mon, 25 August 2003 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow!, Thats an awesome AE86!, did you import that or something?, It looks really jap style! I have a friend who is heaps innterested!, It is exactley what he is after, these are rare! His dad owns a smash repairs so he can fix it for heaps cheap! Shocked
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Mon, 25 August 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump

the car gets about 550-600km out of a tank to give you an idea of the fuel efficiency of this baby Laughing
eevee
Regular

November 2002
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Mon, 25 August 2003 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey nice car! just wondering where abouts in sydney you are located? thanks.
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Mon, 25 August 2003 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm located near Rydalmere. Give me a call if you wanna check it out in person Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 26 August 2003 23:54]

papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Wed, 27 August 2003 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone interested?

Someone make an offer and remember the word is negotiable.
grimwolge
Regular

May 2002

Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale Wed, 27 August 2003 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its Itsuki's Hatchi-Go ! Shocked heheh

Best of luck with the sale...
Bunta
Newcomer

August 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Wed, 27 August 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm if i had some money i could buy it
anyways the car looks very nice
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Wed, 27 August 2003 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make me an offer...i'll consider anything Smile
vr4gsr
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Wed, 27 August 2003 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok then $500.
Id seriously consider it for more if it werent damaged.
vr4gsr
Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Wed, 27 August 2003 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer ill up the offer to 1000
could do with the spares
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Wed, 27 August 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your wrecking it Ill buy your wheels of you.
Thanks
eddy
takeonenil@bluemail.ch
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Wed, 27 August 2003 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Current offer: $2000.

Many interested parties, please be quick if your serious
eevee
Regular

November 2002
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you would seriously consider about the $3000 mark, i will come take a look at it. Smile
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have PM

[Updated on: Thu, 28 August 2003 01:53]

bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u intested in sellen your wheels? email me @

bootheman@iinet.com.au
thanks
johnny12456
Regular

June 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will you take $3000?, I'll buy it this weekend from you! Sounds like a very good price considering the work that has been done to it! I can't find one like this for so cheap!....... I'll call you...
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
takumi's car is finally for sale Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 28 August 2003 04:54]

papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The price has been adjusted to around $3000 by the above parties.

If anyone else is serious please let me know....

wheels are not separable, sorry Sad

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw..how much would it cost to repair all the small damage?

btw..papercut...didnt u get quotation from the repairer how much it cost to repair it up?

papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My best guess would be roughly around $500 to fix. Provided that you take it to the right place and the person knows the best way to do it. There is not panel beating involved- just machine bending and straightening.

I only recieved advice from a friend who has knowledge of panel-beating so i'm no expert but have been advised of the best way to go about it.

An engine/suspension conversion while the damage is being repaired would produce the most effiency if you wanted to save money.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Thu, 28 August 2003 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sigh..i dont mind paying 3g for your car but with transportation and need more cash to repair it...it wouldnt be worth it.

just my 2cents
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Fri, 29 August 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got the Panda paint scheme correct except for the front bar. But none the less a good job. Has the car sold??? I'm interested in having a look. I'm in Homebush. SMS me on 0412 262 888.

Ben

BTW this is my Pandahttp://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1875

Attachment: belperformance_trackday_april%20011.jpg
(Size: 84.04KB, Downloaded 489 time(s))

papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Fri, 29 August 2003 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car must be sold by the end of the week.

Last call for any interested parties to make a reasonable offer. I'm in need to rid this car for many reasons, and if things fall through, i might just have to sell to anyone who makes the most reasonable offer at the right time.

Please PM me or arrange a time to inspect

cheers Very Happy
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (with clear pics) Fri, 29 August 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK! $3500 firm in cash, when can I see & pick it up. I'm in Homebush, call me or SMS me on 0412 262 888.

Ben
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: Damaged Panda AE86 for sale (SOLD) Sun, 31 August 2003 01:42 Go to previous message
Signed, Sealed, delivered....... Shocked
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supercharged AE86 $6500ono
Next Topic:WTB - KE30 2dr Sedan in Melb
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 1 22:41:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070199966430664 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.