Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 28 August 2003 07:56 Go to next message
I was in the newsagents looking through magazines, and picked up a "Fast Fours tech issue". On the first page, they explained how the Nissan engine naming systrem works, then tried to explain how the Toyota engine codes work, and said somehting like this:

"The toyota system is a bit more complicated than the Nissan one, because the capacity number doesn't actually reflect the size of the engine. For example, the 3SGTE is bigger than the 3TGTE" and then kepty refering to the first # as the capacity.

It's ENGINE VERSION number, not capacity, you morons! I couldn't belive somehting so ill-informed and obviosuly un-researched could be published and proport to be iuseful information.
  Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 28 August 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its fast fours magazine - they are all Ill informed and just plain "rice" heads.

we should grow to expect this from em!
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 28 August 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need to find a better car mag to read Laughing , then tell me what it is so I can buy it too.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 28 August 2003 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fast fours isn't as bad as hot4s! But I still wouldn't buy it. Nor do I buy any other magz for that matter.
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 28 August 2003 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I gotta admit i bought it, I collect any tech stuff i can get or maybe it was just magazine withdrawl..., well, whatever.

What a bloody waste of time and money! rife with innacuracies and so basic that its a joke even be called a 'tech - handbook'

Other than that, no comment...

Methinks, i should appologise to bell & zoom et al, for straying from the path of the righteous and letting thyself become the stooge of FF's marketing dept.
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think zoom is an ok one, but they have there fair share of nonsense too.

hot fours? havent looked at that for ages, i did find one helpful that had an article on swapping head units, but they couldnt really get that wrong.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan wrote on Thu, 28 August 2003 17:56

I was in the newsagents looking through magazines, and picked up a "Fast Fours tech issue". On the first page, they explained how the Nissan engine naming systrem works, then tried to explain how the Toyota engine codes work, and said somehting like this:

"The toyota system is a bit more complicated than the Nissan one, because the capacity number doesn't actually reflect the size of the engine. For example, the 3SGTE is bigger than the 3TGTE" and then kepty refering to the first # as the capacity.

It's ENGINE VERSION number, not capacity, you morons! I couldn't belive somehting so ill-informed and obviosuly un-researched could be published and proport to be iuseful information.

I wonder what they would "interpret" my engine code as. 5sfe.

Probably 5 litre Supercharged Forward mounted Engine. Razz
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So the mags are not that different to the amount of bullshit and mis-information (opinions...... Rolling Eyes ) that you find on the forums then.

Confused
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same amount of bullshit, but the difference is there is limited opportunity for someone to respond to their bullshit and say "hey, that's bullshit!"

That's the beauty of forums. If you're wrong, there's always someone to flame you for it. Wink
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good point, so Stefan you might want to write into the mag and show them the error of their ways! You might even win the letter of the month prize........... Razz
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha, yeah maybee Smile

I haven't bought a car mag for a long time, last time was qhen I was in Queensland on holiday and wanted somethign to read.... a couple of Motor mags I think about the new Z car.

Most (okay, most likely all, except for the few rare times I've seen say A2 celis) cars in these fast fours type mags are owned by wankers. I remember reading once about a guy who dropped some late model turbo engine into his Nissan Pulsar Vector. The writeup said how the whole car was about being a sleeper.... the thing was lowered to the ground, hideous big chrome wheels, huge front mount IC with cut away front bumper, black tint and stickers!!!

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if he wrote in... they might give him some craptacular prize like a pair of those LED washer nozzles and a neon exhaust tip ring.....

Personally, i think they wouldn't be able to accept their flaws of technical accuracy. They would either not print it or give you some lame-wad response such as "ERR! I know you are, i said you are... But what am I?"

.... easy mistake to make, when you do NO RESEARCH... Rolling Eyes
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm. Pretty average. But when you think about it, not that surprising really. The only people who buy Fast Fours are the people who want to look at nice cars, and the people who want to look at nice women. Smile I doubt many people actually buy them for their technical expertise.
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as soon as the started plastering women with big bazooka's on the hoods of plastic fantastics... I lost interest. The best one copies of all these mags are the early ones....
Sharpie
Regular

May 2003
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wrote the article, and I am neither a F**khead nor a moron but thanks for the insults all the same.

I spend quite some time on all my research and on this particular occasion I had someone from Toyota Australia describe the codes through their PR department.

I quote "The first numeral is the differentiator of capacities in a given family of engines." Toyota Australia PR release.

I agree that their is some merit to have given them a description such as engine ‘version’, but that would make 2TG and 2T seem like they are the same 'version’ of engine but when in truth they share a similar bottom end and little else.

I have significant experience with Toyota product as I own an ST165 GT4, KE20 3J club car and I am building a new KE30 club car. I have built a 3SGTE with 475hp at the flywheel so I feel that I am well acquainted enough with the Toyota product to make comment. I own my own workshop and build all my own engines so I am no mechanical dummy. I have built engines for a couple of people who use this board.

I don't want to argue with you guys on the board because I read it regularly and like that it is more performance focussed than many others. If you feel that I have made a mistake then by all means make your point but lets not insult each other with juvenile comments, we are all interested in the same things after all.

Rob Sharp
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't agree with people resorting to childish name calling but with your apparent toyota expertise and information like this and this freely avaialable and often quoted by people on the net, I don't see how such an innaccuracy could go to print. just my 2c
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob, im not trying to take the piss, im serious when i ask this.

with all of your experience with toyotas what made u trust someone from toyotas PR department?

i mean what would they know other than how to do PR..
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, excellent point! Oh the stories I could tell you of my employer's PR department... Laughing
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats a 3J??
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never trust a PR representative as far as you can throw them.

agreed childish name calling is uncalled for. But seriously a level of technical competency (potentially proven in this case) and effective communication/writing skills are demanded of any public print in my opinion.

The major reason i refrain from reading either of the "four's" magazines is because for the most part they lack both of the above. Perhaps indeed this tech edition had a large volume of high level technical information (i cannot comment cos i have not read), however it would appear that the level of communicative ability and writing skills is below what should be expected of such a published artifact.

My opinion however is simply that.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sharpie wrote on Fri, 29 August 2003 14:35

I have significant experience with Toyota product as I own an ST165 GT4, KE20 3J club car and I am building a new KE30 club car. I have built a 3SGTE with 475hp at the flywheel so I feel that I am well acquainted enough with the Toyota product to make comment. I own my own workshop and build all my own engines so I am no mechanical dummy. I have built engines for a couple of people who use this board.

I don't want to argue with you guys on the board because I read it regularly and like that it is more performance focussed than many others. If you feel that I have made a mistake then by all means make your point but lets not insult each other with juvenile comments, we are all interested in the same things after all.

Then how could you screw up engine codes like that?

And why would you require someone from the toyota PR to explain them to you when the codes are freely available in the frame to the left of this page you are reading right now? Let alone all your current "experience" with toyota engines. I'm not calling you a liar, I just want to know how it went so wrong since you say you deal with this stuff.

I take it the 3J car is a "Group 3J", and you didn't screw it up with a 3K engine. Wink
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sharpie...

just curious, what kind of scope is there for freelance tech articles these days? i dont really see many car mags at all doing 'proper' tech stuff, so i never considered there to be much of a market. closest you get is product reviews, and we all know how 'tech' they can be...

i havent read your article, but i gotta say - no excuses for 'big' mistakes dude. if its going to print - even if you dont consider the audience likely to pay too much attention - get the basics right, there aint no scope for guessing, especilly when about 0.23seconds on goolge will net you every iota of information you could ever possibly want for an introductory article.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big mistakes are inexcusable, particularly with your reputed vast Toyota experience.

However would we expect any less from a magazine that figures a stereo or murals are major modifications?
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No offence meant to anyone, but:

i agree too, if i, the owner of a 50kw (on a good day) 4AC powered car know this fact:

the letter/s is the block family, the first number is the generation of that family (basically)

the GE, C, Z, T and FE stuff is all pretty straightforward, the only difficultish bit is when they went to two letter block codes.

then anyone should, especially if they are going to write a tech article.

i wouldnt take any one persons word either, and id check it out to make sure that it all added up.

the phrase "engine mods include a HKS oil filler cap" still makes me chuckle.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 August 2003 14:55]

JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 29 August 2003 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

"The first numeral is the differentiator of capacities in a given family of engines."

what is wrong with ths description?? most of you have had a go at this guy who wrote the article by stating the following...
Quote:

It's ENGINE VERSION number, not capacity,
well if this is the case then why does the 86KW 4age still have the same number as the black top 20 valve 4age surely the 20valve is a different engine version (ie more ribbing etc..)
also if the number is version number why do we have people looking for stuff for series 3 1ggte's ?
i dont read this magazine, once upon a time i did, but now i find it not for me, and yes people who "hot up" cars because its the fashion at the moment are a different kind of person to a die hard enthusiast, but really at the end of the day does any of this matter???? it appears to me that any opportunity for some people on this forum to have a go at ricers is jumped on, fair enouigh if that rows your boat, but to me many people who have responded to this topic, must have the unmistakable taste of foot in their mouth.
thus the moral of the story...
1)ricers will have the piss taken out of the on the toymods site
2)people who have owned a toyota will think they know more about it than the company who built and sold the car
3)six of one half a dozen of the other..

finally what is the difference between a ricer with all their performance stickers and a street DJ with 200Kg of performance robbing stereo gear in their car?
matty.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Sat, 30 August 2003 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM hachi wrote on Sat, 30 August 2003 09:09

finally what is the difference between a ricer with all their performance stickers and a street DJ with 200Kg of performance robbing stereo gear in their car?

No difference as far as I can tell - they're both wankers! Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Sat, 30 August 2003 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 3 gens of 1gs were essentially the same engine.
different ecu, and different intercooler, but the engine wasn't very different.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Sat, 30 August 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look, I admit f**khead was a bit harsh, yes, and was refering to the magzine in genereal rather than calling specific people names. Instead of repeating what others have said, my response is that of gtman, rob_RA40, Norbie, TheWitzl, Apollo, ed_ma61, gianttomato, shinybluesteel, and Norbie again Smile

JDM hatchi - there would be nothing at all wrong with "The first numeral is the differentiator of capacities in a given family of engines." if it were correct!!)

After I submitted my post it did occur to me that I should have said somthing a bit more specific than 'engine revision number'.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Sat, 30 August 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I agree that their is some merit to have given them a description such as engine version, but that would make 2TG and 2T seem like they are the same version of engine but when in truth they share a similar bottom end and little else.

Thats where the "G" comes in Rob. 2T Botty, G head

Quote:

I have significant experience with Toyota product

Sorry but I'm not seeing it
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Sun, 31 August 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sharpie - if you had searched for "Toyota Engines" in Google (or any other decent search engine like dogpile) - you would have found helene and matti's site close to the top of the list. It's been a handy reference site for toyota stuff for years. And maybe you should also tap your subeditor for failing read and check your copy - particularly as it was a Technical issue.

Why not just use this info?:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/dataBy Subject/EngineCodes.html

You're writing in a specialist field - you gotta do your research (or you'll get dumped in the cespit - as Stefan has done with great enthusiasm and gusto).
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Sun, 31 August 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and

Quote:

No difference as far as I can tell - they're both wankers!

"street dj"

umm wtf? is that what they are calling it these days?

and as for norbies comment, close to what i think too
stereos are for personal enjoyment
not the fact that everyone else in a 1 km radius has to listen to your music aswell

i think stereo-heads are very inconsiderate to others
but thats only my 2c though
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 01 September 2003 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fast fours aren't that bad at all... After all, they gave me a years subscription for free Smile Smile Smile ...

And stereo's are a personal modification... I have one that can be heard for 1 km and yeah, there are a few ppl that don't like it but they can get stuffed... I keep it down around quiet areas but when i hit the highway or freeways it goes up...
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 01 September 2003 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing anyone here read autosalon? Laughing
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 01 September 2003 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Tue, 02 September 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evilshyt wrote on Mon, 01 September 2003 21:07

Laughing anyone here read autosalon? Laughing

I browsed one in the airport the other day. They had this article on some rice boys club, it was insanely funny. They all had 'sic' kits and nice big mags and nice interiors but their 'engine mods' where stuff like air and oil filters, sic spark plugs and of course everyone had a fartbox exhaust. I think only one guy out of about 8 or 10 actually had done proper engine modifications.

I want my 5 minutes back.
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Tue, 02 September 2003 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perfectly good humour...
and no one to share it with Confused
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Tue, 02 September 2003 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the autosaloon one - i think

I loved those captions like " check out the rims "

" check out the ICE"

" check out the mods " or whatever shit it was ..

[Updated on: Tue, 02 September 2003 11:56]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Tue, 02 September 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is changing the vent flaps from head to foot considered a mod?

How about waxing the car?
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 04 September 2003 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah what mags are worth reading do you think?
I picke dup some thick-azz pommy mag called Revs....
I was happy, alot of tits as well as cars, though many were weird ass things found in foggy London. But I liked the little street drifting article in the one I bought. It sates in the end they all got caught on security cameras and are now getting azz-handles by the law haha.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 04 September 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't really read car magazines (usually autoaction), but when i do i go for zoom - 'we put the go before show'
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 04 September 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I read Hot 4's only coz someone else buys them and i read them after they are done. I wouldn't bother spending what is it now..almost $8?? Doesn't sound like much really, but for what you get. I'll stick with my Cosmopolitan each month and read a lil Hot 4's on the side Very Happy
MEL
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 04 September 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cosmo, so you read about how sex should be? Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Thu, 04 September 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new from the editors of womens weekly and autosaloon comes:

HOT 4's ands hosiery!

In this weeks Hot4's and Hosiery:

- How to Dump your guy and drop your car

- 12 inches - the perfect man - or subwoofer size?

- 10 ways to tell your car , and your boyfriend - Are gay.

- " he left me because I drove a Corolla "

- Diet Crazes! Trim 10Kg off your weight - and 100Kg from your ride!

- PMS or EMS - the great question?

- fashion! matching nail polish and matching paint - the latest trend!

This and many more from this weeks hot'4's and Hosiery - buy it now at Any leading newsagent !!

[Updated on: Thu, 04 September 2003 08:56]

HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Fri, 05 September 2003 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only ever read Zoom back in the days when it was "home grown performance" and not "open cheque performance".

Any fool with a bank account larger than their ego can throw cheques and credit cards at their car and be unique/shiny/fast.

I wanna see how REAL car owners do it, i.e backyard conversions (doesnt necessarily mean DODGY conversions) and other useful tech articles that relate to the normal tinkering that we car enthusiasts do behind closed garage doors. NOT cars that are still under factory warranty with HKS kits strapped all over the place, or "jap specials" which came pre modified off the boat.

As a reference source, i can think of no better thing that the "Killer Conversions" special Zoom ran a few years back. This was what put me on the car modification path way back when. More of this please.

Hot4s or HotRice; FastFours or WankMores, who knows.

But i digress. Perhaps the message theyre trying to send is that maybe I and many others are too poor to be playing with cars then.. Hell i probably cant even afford the blow off valves featured in so many of the feature cars these days.

cheers.

tom
franky
Occasional Poster

June 2004

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Sun, 20 June 2004 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for all u headbangers that read mags like this and love big systems...read this...

i had a nissan nx...135db...2 x 15's
a ford xr6...139 db.. 2 x 15's 1 x 12
and i had a system in my rolla...didnt db it but im guessing about 130 db...1 x 15 and 700 rms amp

dont go overboard....

hearing damage can occour at prolonged periods over
110 db....and a 110 db car stereo doesnt sound that loud...

my hearings screwed.... every day i say....WHAT? at least 20 times or more...when people are talking to me
and i rarely listened full volume when i was cruising...

once its gone.....U CANT GET IT BACK!!

u think who cares but.....u will later trust me.

hell when i think about it i think a good sports exhaust sounds better (and im not talking about the sound similar to lawnmower baked beans can exhaust tip exhaust)and will make u go a bit faster in most cases too!! and cost less

or maybe save a few kilos and get some bucket seats...theyll also make cornering easier when ur ass and shoulders are firmly in place and not sliding from one side to the other....

go faster....cams and ecu...u prolly pick up some cams and a microtec for the same price of a good system...or maybe less....

just my 2 cents....
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Sun, 20 June 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Thu, 04 September 2003 18:55

new from the editors of womens weekly and autosaloon comes:

HOT 4's ands hosiery!

In this weeks Hot4's and Hosiery:

- How to Dump your guy and drop your car

- 12 inches - the perfect man - or subwoofer size?

- 10 ways to tell your car , and your boyfriend - Are gay.

- " he left me because I drove a Corolla "

- Diet Crazes! Trim 10Kg off your weight - and 100Kg from your ride!

- PMS or EMS - the great question?

- fashion! matching nail polish and matching paint - the latest trend!

This and many more from this weeks hot'4's and Hosiery - buy it now at Any leading newsagent !!

HAHA

The toyota engine naming is simple u just need to know the engines, ok so we don't have what size the engine is in the code, but who really needs it in there.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 21 June 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go find a copy of Race Car Engineer Smile
rustfree
Regular

May 2004
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 21 June 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZOOM for a mainstream mag. yup.......go b4 show is better than 200kg's of fibreglass bodykit and fuck all done to the engine.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 21 June 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Tue, 02 September 2003 22:02

a modification is anything you change to improve it by looks, performance, or whatever so waxing the car yeah why not Laughing Razz

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 21 June 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well

Actually, I think it was a Hot4's article or possibly a Zoom article, But they did an article on exactly the same thing.

And they were talking about Toyota engine codes and they suggested that the 'U' out of 18rgu or 18rgeu meant that it was unleaded. Nevermind the fact that it actually means it conforms to the japanese emissions standards.

I wrote in an questioned this.. Well, whatya know.. I no reply..
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 21 June 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant be fukt reading mags anymore
they dont do anyhting for me

these days its more show than go

gone are the days or noce old cars with massive engines in them

plus i remeber when i was just on my p's
i had a shitbox datto

now i dont know how the fuk some young guys afford some of the cars u see them with today

i know how but cant really tell hehe

i have afew mags which i keep

they r first few issues of hot 4s and 1st few of fast fors
and the one with my datto 1600 in it

any other mag is better of being used for dunny paper

i had ads in a magazine and the ad was next to fuking pron ad
who the fuk is goin to read that

i guess u have to give yr liver or spline for a descent ad hehe

anyway if u reallly want to learn something buy technical books not magazines

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fast Fours F**kheads Mon, 21 June 2004 10:14 Go to previous message
mick wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 17:41

Apollo wrote on Tue, 02 September 2003 22:02

a modification is anything you change to improve it by looks, performance, or whatever so waxing the car yeah why not Laughing Razz

And making the air flow over your feet eliminates the wind drag going through your hair while applying downforce to your feet so you can push the accelerator in further.

Oh yea, I almost forgot: Stop digging up old threads people.

They are there just for the people who think they are smart to post links to when people create a new similar topic 6 months later.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2004 10:16]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1987-1989 Toyota Camry Sport?
Next Topic:Twinkys or similar in the UK??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 16:47:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092430114746094 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.