Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Do I drive a girls car?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Do I drive a girls car? Sat, 23 August 2003 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, cars behind my ma61 on the old pac dont stay there for long Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Sun, 24 August 2003 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supra - Mans Car
Soarer - Wanna be supra owner
Cressida - Old mans Car
Celica - Sexy chicks Car
Corolla - Girls Car or 'Small Mans' Car.
Crown - Bus
Chaser - Ahhh put a 1j in a magna!
Hilux - Workmans
Camry - Mobile L plate.

... umm..did i miss any Wink hehe. Flame on Girls.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Sun, 24 August 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
landcruiser Smile microhatch destroyer or Mums Taxi
GT4_Steve
Regular

June 2002

Re: Do I drive a girls car? Sun, 24 August 2003 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whenever someone says Celicas are hair dressers cars I say well maybe the ST182 was, but not the ST162. They kick ass. Then I defend my car by saying it was a homologation issue built to win the World Rally Championship. Undeniable fact.

Although I often get women just come over in a carpark out of the blue and say "nice car!" and walk off. ??? I'm not complaining if women think my car is sexy!

We'll see who the hairdressing nancies are
when we hit the track!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Sun, 24 August 2003 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i Think people forget the Gt4 - much too often :)there is no way you can call a car like it a " hairdressers car "

it went out - kicked arse left right and centre - and was retired much too early much to toyotas " lets build no exciting cars ever again post 1998 " effort

maybe One day they will learn ..

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Do I drive a girls car? Sun, 24 August 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
couldn't have put it better myself luke Smile

(coil packs!!!!!)
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Sun, 24 August 2003 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Whenever someone says Celicas are hair dressers cars I say well maybe the ST182 was, but not the ST162. They kick ass. Then I defend my car by saying it was a homologation issue built to win the World Rally Championship. Undeniable fact.

Its got a hairdryer under the bonnet, it must be a hairdresser's car. Razz
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you call a hairdryer? I didn't think the GT4's had anything on them that could be classified as such...

nice to see this topic doing so good as well Smile
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Starts with 'T' and ends in 'urbo'

Can you guess it? Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AMEN to Stuart! And you are SO right about the "let's not build exciting cars anymore" fact...

I mean, everything has been turned into whitegoods it seems.. the tarago, the camry, the celica, the landcruiser.... Really after about '95-96 they took a turn for the 'super boring, yet 100% predictable'. Seems to have worked for their sales, but it would be nice to see them bring out something a little more 'unpredictable' and exciting.

I am not rubbishing anyone who has these cars, as I think a new toyota is a thousand times better than many many other new cars, but I think toyota isn't taking enough risks with their design and deveopment. The Corolla perhaps the slight exception.

Don't hurt me! - Rob Smile
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 25 August 2003 10:42

Starts with 'T' and ends in 'urbo'

Can you guess it? Laughing

So anything with a turbo on it is a hairdresser's car? Righteo, you sure live a shallow, unfulfilling existence don't you Smile
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently you've never seen a turbo before. If you had you might have noticed its resemblance to a hairdryer. Get it now? Rolling Eyes
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know that Very Happy But what I'm saying is I hope he's not passing every turbo off as a car not to own, because of said hairdresser connotation
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you'll find his tongue was placed firmly in cheek. You should try not to take things too seriously on this forum!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did we notice the ' Razz ' by any chance? Razz

The celica was reffered to as a hairdresser's car, and the hairdryer (which is commonly found in a hairdressing salon funnily enough) tied in perfectly for a subtle for some, yet OBVIOUS joke.

And no, the only thing that deters me from owning a turbo car is insurance and the fact that i cant afford my JZA80 yet. Students cant afford these little expenses unfortunetly.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just sell your body to do some uni pr0n. I've heard there are fliers all over the place promoting that kinda thing Cool
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Respect Cool
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Mon, 25 August 2003 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sun, 24 August 2003 19:29

it went out - kicked arse left right and centre - and was retired much too early much to toyotas " lets build no exciting cars ever again post 1998 " effort

i think you meant to say "lets locally build or import no exciting cars ever again post 1998"

JZX100. Nuff said Cool
tekst
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Tue, 02 September 2003 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just looking at some older forum topics, had to resurrect this one for my 2c...Ive had an ra23 for like 2 months now, and every now and then i see the same ra's and ta's in my area as im driving round..anyway 3 out of 4 of them are younger girls, 2 on Ps...not that this bothers me in anyway at all, just means these ladies have fine taste in cars...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Do I drive a girls car? Wed, 03 September 2003 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thunderbird1 wrote on Sun, 24 August 2003 15:36

Supra - Mans Car
Soarer - Wanna be supra owner
Cressida - Old mans Car
Celica - Sexy chicks Car
Corolla - Girls Car or 'Small Mans' Car.
Crown - Bus
Chaser - Ahhh put a 1j in a magna!
Hilux - Workmans
Camry - Mobile L plate.

... umm..did i miss any Wink hehe. Flame on Girls.

Yeah you did miss a few...

LandCruiser
Prado
Starlet
RAV4
Echo
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Do I drive a girls car? Thu, 04 September 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Celica has won 2 WORLD Driver Championships, and 2 WORLD Manufacturers Championships...Doesn't sound like a girls car to me!!!

What world titles have Rolla's or Supra's won? Squat!
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: Do I drive a girls car? Thu, 04 September 2003 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Time for my 5 cents... Razz

From what i see.. most TA22 Series cars are driven by guys, but if you go any further into the celicas future, the only ones you really see guys driving are the RWD concepts, the 4 and fronts (almost non-existant) appear mainly driven by females...

As for supras.. the day i see a girl in a 7MGTE Supra, I'll buy a Honda, but not before i ask her to marry me Razz

Very Happy Very Happy
oh.. and supras have won stuff.. but because they not 4WD like every other boring car, they cant really enter WRC Razz
I like the middle ground.. the 1984 Celica-Supra.. but my dream car is the 88 Supra TT GA Very Happy

Ive found a lot of chicks, when they first get their licence.. get an 8x rolla though.. which is interesting.. Theres a GT rolla at college here Very Happy driven by a chick Very Happy not bad though
My mate Boxi Drives a 84 C-S... which if he tuned and cleaned it would be sooo damn sweet Very Happy
oh.. and if he stopped letting ppl damage it >.<

Anyhow.. that worked out at about $3.20 so i'll shutup now Razz

*puts another $2 in the machine for the next edit.*
Oh, on the new corolla stylings of Toyota.. wellll....
Sorry.. but i see a new Levin every day, and the front, yes ok.
But the back... GOD No!
ugly back end.. they look like mini buses now :'(
i can't believe it... But the new Supras have a drool-worthy look!!! *Dribbles* i saw a X-wide ... and i stopped walking.. started circling.. my mates went and got food and i started looking over the car.. they came back and after about 10 min we walked off.. much to my disappointment.. i wasnt hugnry after seeing the car though Very Happy
ive not seen it again.. but the very small rice work that was done made the car look sweet Very Happy and it didnt have a shopping list.. Very Happy all the more joy for me. Smile it means i got to figure out what it was running, rather than being told it by giant black stickers!! >.<

If you are in the cannington are aand own that car.. i am hunting you down. Razz at least for a ride Wink

The old celicas and chicks driving them proves that they have taste.. and are worthy of ... being... chicks... O.o
or something.

Respect to the "Uni Pr0n for Supra Conversion" ideas!

i think im done now.. please take my change away Very Happy

Katsu

[Updated on: Thu, 04 September 2003 04:10]

Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Thu, 04 September 2003 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i dont reckon they are chicks cars, not like an echo or an excel..i know heaps of guys who dive cels, but i guess chicks can like em too, like me Very Happy
MEL
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Do I drive a girls car? Thu, 04 September 2003 12:47 Go to previous message
rob RA40

HOLY SHIT ITS OZZY!!! and he drives a celica! Sabbath rule Very Happy

*rob walks off playing air guitar to iron man*

OZZY http://superjointritual.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://superjointritual.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ozzy drives a celica. Good enough for me. Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Thu, 04 September 2003 12:49]

Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What's involved in a tune up?
Next Topic:wanting a sprinter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 11:28:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056099891662598 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.