Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Fri, 29 August 2003 06:14 Go to next message
Due to popular demand (or should I say pestering) we are calling a 'meeting' for a beer/chatfest about the results and the Dynoday itself. Also to be discussed are options for possible activities for the 26 October CCG event. As we cant meet up with the TOYMODS guys in October due to their megacruise II, Phil and I are after some ideas. Maybe a Swap-meet, Golf, cruise....all of the above!
For now, how about:
Date: Tuesday 2 September
Where: The Lanyon Club (Conder)
Time: 7.30 pm
Of course the usual invitation to all Toyota fans applies. If you would like to join in with our social outings and event, just come along on Tuesday and say hi....we are informal....we are free....its that easy!
Cheers.
Mitch & Phil
(CCG)

[Updated on: Fri, 29 August 2003 06:35]

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Sun, 31 August 2003 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I am officially out... Sad I have to work that night.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Sun, 31 August 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the latest update on the GT2 joel? sorry i didnt call you tuesday. turned out to have a new job!

post here or give us a call mate.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Sun, 31 August 2003 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nahh man thats cool about tuesday, I just took my dads car up (with him in it of course)

GT2 Update, Got the gearbox sorted, New fuel tank and pump (no more dent Very Happy ) and no time to work on it so shit all has been done.

Should have it done before the September meet.... hoping.... hoping.... Confused
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Sun, 31 August 2003 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much did the gearbox end up costing ya?

Sounds like things are going along well!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Sun, 31 August 2003 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got the night off work!
so ill be there..

HOORAY

and hopefully ill have my defect cleared.. she goes in today!

crossed fingers!! Very Happy
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Mon, 01 September 2003 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there with bells on Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Mon, 01 September 2003 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Picked up an already locked transfer case for 250 off a guy in Sydney. Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Tue, 02 September 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well ill be there but not with the celica...

she failed yeterday on perished brake lines and thas about it!

so i should have that all sorted with out a problem buy the end of the week.. hopefully!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Tue, 02 September 2003 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just get them off your other wreck Chris if they are stuffed drop me a line because i think i have some when do you want to come and have a look at the interior in this car.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Tue, 02 September 2003 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jason.
today if possible!!!

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Tue, 02 September 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Going back tonight after the thing at Lanyon if thats any help long way for you to go there and back though
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club Tue, 02 September 2003 06:58 Go to previous message
ill talk to you about it 2nite! Very Happy

also is there any chance of me maybe collecting that cash for the pair of solex's 2nite?

rent is due, and so is fathers day..

its all good if it cant be done tho! Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WA: RALLY Australia
Next Topic:CCG Dyno Day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:37:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005422830581665 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.