Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 08:08 Go to next message
Anyone wants JDM parts like 4age engines, front cuts, front trueno panels, bumpers, lights, doors, rims or the car itself can email me and I can help you guys. Email me at simkevin@hotmail.com

kevin
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doors in reasonably good rust free condition, without intrusion bars?
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want for the 4age, gearbox, manifolds, wiring loom(un-cut), drive shafts, ECU, and hubs? How many kms has it got on it? Cheers.

~Josh
thundertiger00
Regular

December 2002
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how?
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right taillight?
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the complete engine package. How much you lookin for? How many k's on it? Where abouts are you?

Cheers..
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys for the late reply
Im situated in Perth while my parts.,inc of engines some are in perth some are in Japan. So I need to know your locations. I have 100Kw 88Kw engines .. blue top red tops... small port or big ports .. so u need to be specific.. and shipping will be required.. so if u guys can email to me details and if you guys would like to pay for shipping I can make the arrangements. Doors shouldt be a problem.. rust free condition.. 120-140 (perfectly stright doors) taillights is currently out of stock .. waiting for the inventory in Japan. I will get back to you asap. Pls email to me for faster response. Thanks guys. I can give you a price tomorrow when i check the prices in japan

kevin

truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW.
Taillights come in many forms.. zenki.JDM and other series.. all are in good con.. just need you guess to tell me wat taillight.
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
RIMS Thu, 04 September 2003 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yah ..

Deep Dish RWD japanese rims of all kinds can be found too. Aftermarket parts and parts for Nissan, Honda and other Jap cars are available so feel free to email and enquire
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pls note that JDM parts are compatible with Aussie Spec
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey intrested in a set of deep dished rims for the sprinter and a rear end inclsuding axle and rear disc if can also lsd
email if needed at takeonenil@bluemail.ch
Thanks
Eddy
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 04 September 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much will kouki red lined lights cost ? shipped to sydney.
do you supply bodykits like side skirts, front lips, etc
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Fri, 05 September 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
thanks for the interest. I need you guys to email me with the various parts so i can correspond to everyone individually. This way I can assess and reply you in the shortest time! Sorry for the inconvience

kevin
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Fri, 05 September 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude...pls quote me these prices:

1.front JDM Trueno front cut ( the whole package eg. engine,dashboard,bodypanels..etc)

2.front JDM Trueno front cut (excluding engine, just the trueno front body)

thanks
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Fri, 05 September 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay dude whats the chance of getting a lsd diff center with a 3.7 ratio , if you can get em i will most deffently grab one off you $$$$$?
Dennis
poida
Regular

July 2002
mail Fri, 05 September 2003 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have mail
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Mon, 08 September 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have i replied everyone's email? I have put a quotation out. The order has to come in by the 12 of this mth for it to be shipped and arriving in perth middle of oct.

Kevin
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Mon, 08 September 2003 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah u havn't gave me the prices for a jap rear end and deep dished rims yet.
Thanks eddy
takeonenil@bluemail.ch
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Mon, 08 September 2003 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after some deep dish rims 2 suit my ae86
thanks

email me at bootheman@iinet.com.au
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Mon, 08 September 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prices appreciated for the following ...

4agze series 2 (ae101 if i remember correctly as in mid 90s) full front cut with turbo conversion parts required 4 rwd

toyota century, whole car 4 compliance and possibly 1gzfe front cut

ca18det rwd front cut if posible

what performance sr20 parts available ?

all with wiring diagrams etc

[Updated on: Mon, 08 September 2003 15:05]

grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Tue, 09 September 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay dude can you get a price for that diff center so i can tell you to get me one or not !! thanks mate
Dennis
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Wed, 10 September 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wouldn't be able to get AE86 dashs would you???

also need a T50 gear box...

dunno what you can do....

thanks either way..
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Wed, 10 September 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LevinDrifta:

there is a place in Brisbane that will reskin an ae86 dash for about $310.

http://www.dashboardrestorations.com.au/general_in fo.htm
DanielJ
Regular

July 2002
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Wed, 10 September 2003 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LevinDrifta,

I have a black dash with a small crack in it that I'm willing to sell. Email me if you're interested - sprinter@autospeed.com. I'm in Brisbane.
JohnC1953
Newcomer

September 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Thu, 11 September 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, I'm interested in the rear dic brakes and handbrake assembly from an AE86. I believe they bolt straight onto a KE30 Corolla. I'm in Perth too. Can you pls give me a price and time as to when they may be available. Cheers.
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Mon, 15 September 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking for the trueno front cut!!!!!!with out the engine just only the whole front cut panel can u tell me the price and do u do shipping??? is my e-mail(hermancyp@hotmail.com) plz sent it to me for the price and more details for the front cut!!!!thz
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Parts or whole car AE86 JDM Mon, 15 September 2003 11:55 Go to previous message
how much for a 4age 100kw with rwd manifolds uncut loom and cpu???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1UZFE Coils
Next Topic:FS: 17 x 7in Mako Chrome Mag Wheels
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 00:38:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012853860855103 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.