Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights - Revised price $230

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
icon6.gif  AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights - Revised price $230 Fri, 05 September 2003 16:16 Go to next message
Have 2 Levin kouki tail lights which are in exceptional condition - no scratches and perhaps the best you can get short of ordering these parts new from Toyota ... am sure the pictures tell the story:

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl6ii7/Lights1.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl6ii7/Lights2.JPG
 http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl6ii7/Lights3.JPG

Now asking $230 for these.

Pick up in Brisbane or will post anywhere in Australia for an extra $20.

Dunno what's the diff between these and white line ones - they look the same to me, just you need to use liquid paper on these ones to get a similar line. Laughing

Also, these fit over the standard Aus Spec 'Sprinter' Trueno lights so no cutting or body modification needed.

Cheers all.

[Updated on: Fri, 03 October 2003 14:27]

Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights Fri, 05 September 2003 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice man!!
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights Fri, 05 September 2003 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where's the center piece?

how much the market price cost?
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights Fri, 05 September 2003 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Sat, 06 September 2003 03:39

where's the center piece?

how much the market price cost?

The centre piece is with me my friend - the last set I sold, my mates told me I was an idiot to sell it as they are almost non-existent nowadays. Plus the number of queries I got just asking for the centre piece was amazing.

I also noticed that the rear plate lights on normal Corolla AE82 sedans have the same lights which fit the centre piece so I'll get around to getting these along with the wiring sometime. I also noticed that Master Yoda up here in Qld successfully fitted such a piece on his car and normal Qld license plates fit in the space with no probs as first thought.

It's not for sale I'm afraid, just the lights.

However, you don't need a centre piece to fit them as I've got a similar set on my car already - they fit over the normal Sprinter Trueno lights with no mods and look like this:

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/magneticrose/Ken4.JPG

As for market price, you be the judge - normal ones go for around $200 on these forums these days so how much more would you pay for pristine ones which aren't available in Australia?

If Toyota charges just $400 for a replacement grill off their spare parts shelf and $1,200 for a 4AG crank, I've yet to check prices of tail lights but I bet they'd cost more than this given that just one front side indicator costs $180. Confused

Hope that helps!

[Updated on: Fri, 05 September 2003 23:31]

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights Sat, 06 September 2003 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice lights.
If I wasnt in love with my current GTV style ones you would have your self a buyer.

Just a quick off topic mention though, the prices you stated from toyota spare parts, I got a set of brand new parker/indicators for just less than $80 each from toyota spares. I have a mate there so that was at trade price, but it wouldnt be that much cheaper?
You werent talking about the jap spec ones were you?

I got told that thats how much somebody got quoted for them aswell, so im a bit confused.
Im also getting a pair of new front indicators for $18 each..

But yeah the rear lights will cost a shitload new. This is a bargain.

cheers, Sean.
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights Sat, 06 September 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dodgy haro ill buy them email me at takeonenil@bluemail.ch are they easy to fit in? And does it come with the centre piece?
Thanks
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights Sat, 06 September 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skaney wrote on Sat, 06 September 2003 13:00

I got a set of brand new parker/indicators for just less than $80 each from toyota spares. I have a mate there so that was at trade price, but it wouldnt be that much cheaper?

Yes, I too have a mate who can get me front indicators at trade prices (he's got brand new front indicators for $80 each as proof) however they are one off's at mates rates - if you started doing it as a side / backyard business, they'll soon wise up and come onto you.

$80 for brand new front indicators at trade prices but if you ring up Toyota spares direct, it is $180 for a left indicator and $195 for a right - no joke.

Seem like most ppl change lanes right in their Sprinter without looking. Confused

BTW, Ko Ko - have emailed you.

[Updated on: Sat, 06 September 2003 09:25]

4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights Sun, 07 September 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dodgy-the price of new front lights for a AE86 new from toyota is about $450. Complete tail light sets (second hand) in sydney have been known to go for over 400. Me car is almost running dude. Should be running tuesday. So if your keen from a cruise this weekend give us a call!
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights Fri, 03 October 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price revised - sorry ... no pics available at the moment but I will have them shortly up over the weekend.

If you can't wait, just leave an email or PM and I'll get it to you soon!

Cheers!
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights - Revised price $230 Fri, 03 October 2003 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah dodgy..i got the same stuff on them asking me for the center piece as well...wish i can sell it to them but then i only got 1 center bracket and 2 pairs of kouki tailllights...

sigh...supply is getting so rare now
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 Kouki Levin Tail lights - Revised price $230 Fri, 03 October 2003 09:44 Go to previous message
Those centre pieces look like something you could take a mould of, then you could sell copies until the cows came home..... Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:VL external Fuel Pump For Sale
Next Topic:FS: Toyota RWD Rims + Tyres
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:48:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054788589477539 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.