Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Corolla 4 Sale 1988 Supercharged need to sell ASAP

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Streety
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Corolla 4 Sale 1988 Supercharged need to sell ASAP Sun, 07 September 2003 11:31 Go to next message
Hey dudes
My corolla is STILL 4 sale 1988 flat back Supercharged WRX blue in colour $3000 system in it EMS computer system 3 inch exhaust 17 inch sparco wheels Front body kit extractors cams head worked
13.25 down quarter mile i am asking $8000 for the car spent $20000 on it its looks good goes great if interested in buying it email me at ciaria_au@yahoo.com i ll send pics if u r interested seriously guys NO TIME wasters need to sell ASAP going overseas if u like the 1988 model then THIS car will suit you SERIOUS buyers only reply not people just interested in having a talk about specifics all day long just had that many fakers kinda gets annoying so if interested let me know QUICK thanks
Streety

PS i live in HIlls area plates are ABT 88Y
  Send a private message to this user    
screamer86
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: Corolla 4 Sale 1988 Supercharged need to sell ASAP Sun, 07 September 2003 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate!

may be able to help u out!

send me pics asap!
gradi@ozemail.com.au

have cash awaiting and need a car urgently!

cheers!
benny
quick
Regular

June 2003
Re: Corolla 4 Sale 1988 Supercharged need to sell ASAP Mon, 08 September 2003 14:25 Go to previous message
where do you live dude

mate of mine has cash and is looking for a rolla he wants a slightly younger one i think he was interested in but ur car has the goods......pm me or something and in the meantime ill mention the car to him....have to say it sounds good allready and i havent seen n e pics if ya get the chance send em to cmahar@shcs.sa.edu.au - (school email)and i think you could be selling soon
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 18RG RA40 Celica (hobart, tassie)
Next Topic:Curious to see what I could get
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 20:47:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046498775482178 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.