Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » I was driven down St Kilda road...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 11 August 2003 12:10 Go to next message
I was driven down St Kilda road (aka melb version of kings cross area for you NSW girls) when i stoped at a red light an ugly whore knocks on the window and asks "You want head?" i ask "but is the head 5M-GE?" she replys "Fuck you!" so i ran over the whores toes!

Because everybody knows...

Just put a 5M-GE head on it!!!!!

Allan
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 11 August 2003 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah hahahaha Laughing Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 11 August 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You gotta be kidding me...

Could she walk afterwards???
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 11 August 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<creepy kids voice> "whores don't get a second chance..."
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 11 August 2003 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is CRAZY man..
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 11 August 2003 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ergh !! She did what?? Think of the finger prints on the windows... Poor windows... all a person wants to do is drive around with a nice clean car, and these dirty little people cant keep thier dirty little hands off...

** Would have reversed for another shot if I didnt have to worry bout the paint work...
Aussie_Turbo
Regular

April 2003

Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 11 August 2003 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually st.kilda beach is a better comparison to kings cross :D:D
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Tue, 12 August 2003 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like my kinda beach Smile
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Tue, 12 August 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my friend lives in st kilda, and when he said come down for a vist he said 'turn right at the prostitute', - which one??!! Laughing
Aussie_Turbo
Regular

April 2003

Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Tue, 12 August 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

my friend lives in st kilda, and when he said come down for a vist he said 'turn right at the prostitute', - which one??!!

LOL! yup that's pretty much spot on there!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Thu, 14 August 2003 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turn right at the skank , then make a left at the crackwhore , go three hookers down , and its next to the small dark alley with small latex discards all over the place ?

sorry - but hookers are just plain wrong ...

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Thu, 14 August 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 16:35

turn right at the skank , then make a left at the crackwhore , go three hookers down , and its next to the small dark alley with small latex discards all over the place ?

sorry - but hookers are just plain wrong ...

Hahahaha... Sounds like you've said that before... Been cruising the local streets lately???
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Thu, 14 August 2003 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Thu, 14 August 2003 16:35

Take extra care when you turn right at the tranny, the median strip might surprise you....
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Fri, 15 August 2003 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets just say i drive with my doors locked while in places like that

A friend in QLD had a bad experience of a hooker jumping into his car as he stopped at the lights - and she wouldnt get out .. police were called - and she departed before they arrived ..

some pople might say " its a living " but even working at safeway dont mean you have to lower your moral values .

thats just my oppinion - i dont like em
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 18 August 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I agree. They say they gotta support their kids or whatever, but there are other ways to do it. Get a job at the supermarket, go on the dole. Surely anything but that.
megan
Regular

December 2002
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Sun, 24 August 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm..

So I take it that when you want head you go to the wreckers then..

[Updated on: Sun, 24 August 2003 12:38]

gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 25 August 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No-one gives head like those big dirty wrecker blokes
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Sat, 06 September 2003 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, thats so gay, so of course, i love it Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

cheers man, cheers. Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 08 September 2003 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You gotta watch yourself around the St Kilda and Elwood areas. Near Luna Park there's a strip near a park that all the gay prositutes hang out. The bloody council has mean speed humps there... I say to hell with my shocks I'M NOT SLOWING DOWN! It freaks me out when they eyeball you on the way past. I have to go along there to get to the Safeway carpark. Sad
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I was driven down St Kilda road... Mon, 08 September 2003 12:23 Go to previous message
thow protest too much.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Saw the CRAZIEST MA61 dumb modification today
Next Topic:your everday mechanics coffee table
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 17:10:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061800479888916 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.